剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
That's very forgiving of you.
我努力做一个正直的人
I try to be a decent person.
人各有志
There's no accounting for taste.
无论我说什么
I don't suppose there's anything I could say
都不能帮他脱身 对吧
that would get him off the hook?
不必为我认罪求情 贝德福德
There's no need to plea bargain on my account, Bedford.
记住 这五十年来我都是全国
I was one of the country's best criminal defence lawyers
最优秀的刑事辩护律师
for 50 years, remember.
-我只是想帮你 -你已经帮了
- I'm just trying to help you. - And you have.
过去五年 你仿佛是人间天使
For the past five years, you've been an angel on Earth.
一座灯塔
A beacon of light.
光是想到
Just think...
他善良的灵魂会比我的燃烧得更灿烂
..his kind soul would burn far more brightly than mine.
你想说什么
What are you suggesting?
民法有一条叫替代履行
In civil law, there is a thing called substitution.
是指让一个人
It is the putting of one person
替代另一个人的位置
in the place of another so that he may,
以便在被替代者没有能力的情况下
in default of ability in the former,
让替代者获得遗赠
have the benefit of a devise...
或是 遗产
..or legacy.
换言之就是 我改为把他带走
In other words, I take him instead.
韦伯斯特先生 你这是干什么
Mr Webster! What are you doing?
我让你知道了我的秘密
I let you discover my secret,
你仍然原谅了我 正如我所希望的那样
and you still forgave me - just as I hoped.
让我看看
Let me see.
如果我提出反对呢 法官阁下
What if I want to object, Your Honour?
美国法庭才有反对
Objection is for American courts.
在这里 我只会提醒对方律师
Here, I would just remind my learned friend
切勿引导证人
not to lead the witness.
我真的没有那么好
I'm really not that good a person.
跟我相比 你简直就是圣人了
In comparison to me, you are a saint.
所以这样做才如此诱人
And that is what makes it so delicious.
我从没给你送过生日礼物
I never even got you a birthday present.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
祝贺你 韦伯斯特先生
Congratulations, Mr Webster,
你为自己争取到了缓期执行
you've got yourself a stay of execution.
他的契约现在是你的了
His contract is now your legacy.
你还带着那支笔吧
You have the pen still?
当然了
Oh, yes.
大功告成
All done.
什么
What?
还有之前说好的那项附加条款 不再有疼痛
Yes, and the agreed addendum? No more pain?
是的是的 你会奇迹般康复的
Yes, yes. Your recovery will be remarkable.
你也知道 贝德福德 疾病...
As you know, Bedford, illness -
真正的疾病 致死的那种
proper illness, the dying kind -
年轻人从来都考虑不到
never occurs to the young.
在他们眼里甚至压根就不存在
Doesn't exist, even.
但我年长一些的委托人都熟知疼痛
But my older clients all know pain.
在最后的时间里他们都会特别要求健康
They all specify health in the end years.
毕竟那才是你真正拥有的 不是吗
After all, that's all you've really got, isn't it?
真是松了一口气 我已经舒服多了
What a relief! I feel better already.
再见 厄本 谢谢你做的一切
Goodbye, Urban, and thank you for everything.
希望你能欣赏到没看完的音乐会
I hope you get to see the rest of your concert.
我听说魔鬼有最动听的音乐
I'm told the Devil has the best tunes.
走吧
Shall we?
不 这不公平
No, this isn't fair.
韦伯斯特先生 你搞错了
Mr Webster! You're making a mistake!
之前告诉过你了
Told you earlier.
你为人比我好多了
You're a better man than me.
我...
I'm...
真的不是
..really not.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
怎么了 发生了什么
Wha...wha...what's happening?
最新进展
A late development.
我遗漏了一件事 关于贝德福德的学生时代
Something I missed - from Bedford's schooldays.
说句公道话 你刚才的确说过你分身乏术
To be fair, you did say you couldn't be everywhere at once.
没错
That's true.
什么事
What is it?
欺负其他同学的 不是卡尔·杰克逊
Carl Jackson wasn't the school bully.
是我
I was.
我往他喉咙里塞了一个橘子
I stuffed a tangerine down his throat...
因为有一天他跟我顶嘴
..because he answered me back one day.
我为了取乐杀了他
I killed him for fun.
我至今还会做噩梦梦到这件事
Still have nightmares about it.
从那以后我也试过赎罪 但...
I've tried to atone for it since, but...
我绝对不是天使
..I'm no angel.
可是 我的新契约怎么办
But...wh-what about my new contract?
我恐怕得宣告无效了
Null and void, I'm afraid.
带走贝德福德已经没有价值了
Taking Bedford has lost all its currency.
不不不 别 求你了 求求你
Oh, no, no, no, no, please, please!
我们再谈谈嘛
Let's just talk about this.
肯定能达成某种协议的
Surely we can come to some arrangement.
再见 韦伯斯特先生
Goodbye, Mr Webster.
后会有期
I'll be seeing you.
你也会有这一天的
Oh, you most certainly will.
电梯下行[下地狱]
Going down.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表