剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
And now he's just turned over two pages at once.
看来就是这里了 马里奥
It would appear this is the place, Mario.
破旧肮脏 但足够隐秘
Somewhat insalubrious, yet suitably clandestine.
黑帮藏身处的必备条件 是吧
The very sine qua non of a gangster's hideaway, n'est-ce pas?
这就一粪坑
It's a shithole.
确实
Indeed.
但那些昏暗的角落
And, yet, its crepuscular corners will allow us
使我们得以用仿真宝石骗过老头和他的同伙
to dupe the old man and his cronies with our pseudo sparklers.
你还带着吧
You have them still?
-你是说假钻石吗 -是的 小点声[低沉]- Oh, you mean the fake diamonds? - Yes, yes! Lower your voice!
-你是说假钻石吗 -马里奥
- You mean the fake diamonds? - Mario!
-带了 我装在裤裆里了 -很好
- Yes, I've shoved them down the front of my trousers. - Good.
谨慎一点[割包皮]是很重要的
It's important to have a little circumspection.
我要是弯腰太猛可能就不小心割掉了
I think I might if I bend over too quickly.
待时机成熟 我们就把真钻石掉包
When the time is right, we will switch the bona fide jewels
换成假的 没人会发现 懂了吗
with the paste ones and no-one will be any the wiser. Capiche?
都听你的 老爸 只要没人受伤就行
Whatever you say, Pops. As long as no-one gets hurt.
-你知道你见不得血 -没错 铺垫得妙
- You know you can't stand the sight of blood. - Ah, yes. Well ceded.
阿洛基诺 你给我做了个火腿三明治 你真好
Arlokino! You made me a ham sandwich. How kind.
我们人到齐了吗
Do we have a quorum?
我会说一点点拉丁语
I speak a little Latin, you know.
这让我想起来 一个学者去参加葬礼
Oh, that reminds me - a scholar goes to a funeral
-他问寡妇... -别别别
- and asks the widow... - No, no, no, no.
你已经讲过这个梗了 失陪一下
You've done this bit already. Excuse me.
我也有东西给你 马里奥少爷
I have something for you, too, Master Mario.
这是次要情节 所以可能不怎么重要
It's from the subplot, so it might not be that important.
好的
Oh, cool.
这是你的神秘爱慕者写的信
It's an epistle from a secret admirer.
据说你看了就知道是谁写的
Apparently you'll know who it's from.
我想我知道是谁了
I think I do.
谢谢 阿洛
Thanks, Arlo.
先生们女士们 都过来
All right. Gentlemen, ladies, gather round.
找张椅子坐下 我们得理一下流程
Grab yourselves a seat. We need to get on with the briefing.
请说
Please.
请继续
Continue.
你们都清楚自己的角色了
Right. Now, you all know your roles, but, for the benefit of them
不过为了照顾BBC2台的观众 我得再捋一遍
who are watching on BBC Two, I'm going to go through it again.
-还有BBC的网播平台 -什么
- And iPlayer. - What?
还有人是在BBC的网播平台看的
Some people could be watching on iPlayer.
好吧 为了BBC所有平台的观众
All right. For them what are watching on any BBC platform...
或是其他国家的观众 不一定是BBC
Or in other countries, doesn't have to be BBC.
-西班牙也会播 对吧 -没错 西班牙 澳大利亚
- They have it in Spain, don't they? - Oh, yeah. Spain, Australia.
-在中国也很火 -好了 妈的
- It's very big in China, apparently. - All right, for fuck's sake!
不管观众在哪里收看 我们都要回顾下重点
Wherever people are watching it, we need to do a recap!
装着钻石的货车三点整
Now, the van with the diamonds leaves Hatton Garden roundabout
从哈顿公园环岛出发
at 3pm precisely...
沿格里维尔街开向法灵顿
and heads down Greville Street towards Farringdon.
马里奥 斯卡穆什 你们去藏红花山西边
Mario, Scaramouche, you pull the barrier across
放路障
just west of Saffron Hill.
你们要留意闭路[是的]电视监控
Er, you're aware of the CCTV...
是的 电视
Si, si. TV.
你们都清楚最后会通向哪里了吧
Now, you understand where it extends to.
通向厨房♥ 但电视信♥号♥♥不太好
It extends into the kitchen, but the reception is not-a so good.
天啊 马里奥 你知道闭路电视吧
Oh Jesus! Mario, you know about the CCTV, don't ya?
-知道 -很好
- Sure. - Good.
就像儿童频道CBB 不过放的是复杂点的节目
It's like CBeebies, but slightly more complicated programmes.
-什么 -中国观众可能听不懂这个类比
- What? - I'm not sure the Chinese are going to get that reference.
你得说点别的 比如优酷
You need to say something like youku
或国际流行的...
or something with international appeal...
-这个全世界都懂... -都他妈给我闭嘴
- It's pretty universal... - Shut the fuck up the lot of ya!
我可不要站在这里 被你们搞得像个傻屌♥
I will not stand here and be made to look like a prick!
你觉得我是说着玩的吗
You think I'm joking?
老大
Boss!
不如我们来段蒙太奇混剪吧
Can I suggest we do a montage?
好
Yes.
好 谢谢 科伦比娜
Yes. Thank you, Columbina.
终于有人说人话了
Finally, someone talking sense.
你来念旁白
You can do the voiceover.
3点02分 由一名保安独自驾驶的货车
At 3:02, the van, driven by a single security guard,
停在入狱照咖啡店外面
parks up outside Mugshots Coffee shop.
保安下车 和往常一样点一杯馥芮白
The guard gets out as usual to order a flat white.
霍滕茜娅跟在保安身后排队
Hortensia is behind him in the queue
然后撞上他 转移他的注意力
and bumps into the guard, creating a distraction.
那样我就可以换掉他的咖啡
So I can swap his coffee...
换成下了药的
..for the drugged one.
另一边 马里奥和队长封路
Meanwhile, Mario and the Captain have closed the road
假装维修电路 不让任何车辆靠近
for an electrical repair, keeping the area free of traffic.
阿洛分散司机的注意力
Arlo distracts the driver...
同时斯卡穆什把炸♥药♥安到货车车顶
..while Scaramouche applies the explosives to the top of the van.
我们就位以后 保安喝下第一口咖啡
The guard takes his first sip of coffee while we get into position.
然后 五秒钟后
Then, five seconds later...
出自1969年经典犯罪喜剧电影《意大利任务》
你本来只用把车门炸掉
You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!
抱歉 我一直都想说这句台词 继续
Sorry, I've always wanted to say that. Carry on.
潘塔隆从昏迷的保安身上取走钥匙
Pantalone grabs the keys from the drowsy guard
并拿走货车里装着钻石的箱子
and takes the briefcase with the diamonds from the van.
马里奥和斯卡穆什从沙井钻进下水道
Mario and Scaramouche head down the manhole into the sewers.
我开车接老大逃离现场
I pick up the boss in the getaway car.
所有人六点回到这里集♥合♥分赃
We all meet back here at 6pm and share the spoils.
看见没 非常简单 次要情节那边有补充吗
See? Piece of piss. Anything from the subplot?
没有 那条线没问题了 爸爸
No. I think we're all good on that front, Daddy.
没错 一切都清清楚楚
Yeah, all good.
清楚 很清楚
Bene, good.
给你们二十分钟时间准备
Right, you've got 20 minutes to get your shit together.
老大 我能不能先做个三明治
Erm, boss, is it all right if I make a sandwich first?
不能 滚开 你本该在我们来之前先吃好
No! Fuck off! Should've eaten before we got here.
准备好看转折了吗
Are you ready for the twist?
精彩等着你
There's a good one.
头儿 我是雅努斯警长[两面神]Guv, it's Detective Sergeant Janus.
我们要从藏身地出发了
We're just about to leave the hideaway.
所有人待命
Put all units on standby.
不 他们丝毫没有起疑心
No, I don't think they suspect a thing.
找张椅子给他坐下
Let's get him sat down.
有人看到老大去哪了吗
Did anyone see where the boss went?
应该是和霍滕茜娅在一起
I assume he's with Hortensia.
-你们为什么不等他们 -我慌了
- Why didn't you wait for 'em? - I panic!
到处都是警♥察♥ 我给你弄点喝的
There were polices everywhere! I get you a drink.
-不 给我做个芝士三明治 -用卡尔菲利芝士
- No, no! Make me a cheese sandwich. - Caerphilly?
对 用钝刀刮 快去
Yeah, use a blunt knife. Go!
来坐下
Come on.
操 怎么回事
Oh, fuck. What happened?
有人埋伏 他们知道我们要去
It was an ambush. They knew we were coming.
我们之中肯定有内鬼[老鼠]We must have a rat in the group.
-鲍勃·吉尔道夫吗 -不
- Bob Geldof? - No.
爱尔兰乐队"布姆镇鼠"成员
我是说警♥察♥的人
I mean somebody from the police.
-戈登·萨姆纳 -谁
- Gordon Sumner? - Who?
即"警♥察♥合唱团"乐队主唱Sting
-罗杰·多特里 -不是 警♥察♥识破了我们的伪装
- Roger Daltrey? - No, they blew our cover.
"谁人乐队"主唱
有人是叛徒 你干什么
A double crosser. Argh! What you doing?!
-帮你脱鞋 你中弹了 -不
- Taking your shoe off. You've been shot. - No!
我得先来个三明治 我饿死了
I need a sandwich first. I'm famished!
-斯卡穆什 斯卡穆什 -*你会跳...*
- Scaramouche, Scaramouche! - * Will you do the... *
-别唱 -怎么了
- No! - What?
-没版权不能唱 -抱歉
- We're not allowed. - Oh, sorry.
我的三明治呢
Where's that sandwich?!
没有芝士
There is no cheese!
-我可以给你做个牛肉馅[饶舌]的 -好 快去吧
- I can offer you a beef a-rap. - Yeah, go on.
哟 哟 我是母牛肉
Yo, yo, I come from a cow
用我做的肉酱人人嗅
I got lots of prize for my bolognese!
我去帮他
I'll give him a hand.
听着 我收到你的信了
Listen, I got your letter.
-我要你知道我也有同样的感觉 -是吗
- I want you to know I feel exactly the same way. - You do?
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表