剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
is not "the Hovis music".
霍维斯食品公♥司♥广♥告♥用过此曲
还有《布兰诗歌♥》中的《噢 命运女神》
And O Fortuna from Carmina Burana
应得到多得多的尊重
deserves far greater respect
而不是被称为"老香料音乐"
than being dubbed "the Old Spice music".
老香料广♥告♥用过此曲
老香料音乐是什么
What's Old Spice music?
选秀节目《X音素》的主题曲
Theme tune to the X Factor!
我不能离开布莱恩
I can't leave Brian.
别让我那么做
Don't ask me to.
他需要我
He needs me!
请问
Please.
卫生间在哪儿
Where is bathroom?
-开始了 -我们这是往哪儿去
- Here we go! - Where are we going?
我们转圈圈 来吧
Oh, we're going round. Right.
对了 爸
Oh, right, Daddy!
真棒
Oh, well done!
我的天 累死我了
Oh, my God! I'm pooped!
-所以他们才称之为艉[累]甲板 -真的吗
- That's why they call it the poop deck. - Is it?
鬼知道
I've got no idea.
想喝金汤力吗
Got a gin and gin tonic itch?
想 拜托了
Ooh, yes, please.
你跳得高兴吗 爸
Did you enjoy that, Daddy?
帮我撸
Stroke my pizzle.
我能走了吗 爸爸
Can I go now, Dad?
不行
No.
和我一样忍♥受痛苦到底吧
See it through to the bitter end, like I have to.
那我能喝一杯吗
Can I have a drink, then?
当然不行
Of course not!
*没有比家更温暖的地方*
* There's no place like home. *
我在做一个这句话的刺绣
Oh, I'm making a sampler of that.
在周二晚的手工俱乐部上
Tuesday night craft club.
我要把它挂在那儿 壁炉旁
I'm going to hang it there, just beside the fireplace.
你不用征求拉尔夫的同意吗
Don't you need Ralph's permission to do that?
他不会介意的 对不对 爸
Oh, he won't mind. Will you, Daddy?
胜利[纳粹礼] 举起手
Sieg heil! Hande hoch!
你到底是怎么了
What's it to you, anyway?
没事
Nothing.
保佑这个家
她在这里
Oh, here she is!
你刚错过了我们跺脚跳《角笛舞》
You just missed a stomping Hornpipe.
不 我感觉到了 我听到了
No, I felt it. I heard it.
我当时手里拿着东西
I had my hands full.
奥利都起来了 和我们这些老人一起跳
Ollie was up, boogying with the oldies.
他教了我几个街舞手势 "Dab"
He taught me a few moves. Dab!
你去哪儿了
Where the heck have you been?
我去拿水了
Oh, I went to get the water.
这本该是个家庭聚会
Well, this is supposed to be a family gathering
结果爸一直在喊下流话
and all I've got is Daddy shouting obscenities,
奥利弗只顾玩手♥机♥
Oliver on his mobile telephone
你老公不停给我上古典乐课
and your husband giving me lessons on classical music.
-对不起 -那赶紧的
- Sorry! - Well, come on, then,
快干点活啊 谢谢
make yourself useful, please. Thank you.
像根大黄一样干杵在那儿
Standing there like a stick of rhubarb.
奥利弗要渴死了
Oliver's spitting feathers.
《英雄今日得胜归》
See, The Conquering Hero Comes!
你的酒杯里还有酒 真好
Glad to see you've still got your glass full.
要不然我怎么捱过去
Well, how else am I going to get through it?
你说的是今晚还是我们的婚姻
What? You mean this night, or our marriage?
你今晚开心吗 奥利弗
Are you enjoying yourself, Oliver?
还行
It's all right.
什么时候结束
What time does it finish?
《友谊地久天长》 "Dab"
Auld Lang Syne. Dab!
我们本来想送你一面旗
We were going to get you a flag
算是你生日礼物的一部分 对吧 小佩
as part of your birthday present, weren't we, Pen?
如果你想送的是欧盟旗
If you're talking about the EU flag,
那不用了 谢谢
then, no, thank you very much.
去你的 德洛尔[《周日太阳报》一篇反对欧盟的报道的标题]Up yours, Delors!
他们今年放这么多进来 真是可耻
I think it's scandalous they let so many in this year.
你说的是放旗子进来还是外国人
What? Flags or foreigners?
旗子啦
The flags!
有时真像《欧洲歌♥唱大赛》
It's like bloomin' Eurovision at times.
这应该是给英格兰人看的英格兰音乐会才对
It's supposed to be an English concert for English people.
是英国人 道恩阿姨
BRITISH people, Auntie Dawn.
是啊 别忘了远方的苏格兰同胞
Aye, let's not forget the wee Scots folk out there.
还有威尔士人 小伙子
And the Welsh as well, boyo.
他们的歌♥喉老优美了
They've got damn fine singing voices!
我学得有点像巴基斯坦口音了 是不是
Oh, I went a bit Pakistani there, didn't I?
鲍里斯[与英国首相同名] 看看你闯的祸
Boris! What have you done?
狗狗不乖 不乖
Naughty dog! Naughty!
今年唱《统治吧 不列颠尼亚》的是谁
Mm, who have we got singing Britannia this year?
他表情好严肃 是不是
Very serious looking, isn't he?
但很帅气
Handsome, though.
他有点像乔治·布♥什♥
He's got a look of George Bush about him.
*当不列颠第一次*
* When Britain first... *
奶♥子♥
Boobies!
别笑 奥利弗 拜托
Don't laugh, Oliver, please.
他是因为吃了药
It's his medication.
*一对漂亮的胸器*
* Pree-eee-eeety jugs! *
他确诊之前 我从来没听过他吐脏字
Before his diagnosis, I never once heard him say a cuss word.
现在呢
Now...
就像跟笑星希德·詹姆斯同住一样
..it's like living with Sid James.
妈妈 这是什么
Mum? What is this?
就是矿泉水
Just mineral water.
*统治吧 不列颠尼亚 统治这片海洋*
* Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rules the waves *
*不列颠人永不为奴*
* Britons never ever, ever shall be slaves *
*统治吧 不列颠尼亚 统治这片海洋*
* Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rules the waves... *
伦敦早前画面
是"统治"动词原形 不是单数第三人称
It's "Rule", not "Rules"!
统治吧 逗号♥ 不列颠尼亚 感叹号♥
Rule, comma, Britannia, exclamation mark,
不列颠尼亚 逗号♥ 统治这片海洋
Britannia, comma, rule the waves.
这是一种劝勉 不是陈述事实
It's an exhortation. It's not a statement of fact!
-闭嘴吧 -不 我不闭嘴
- Oh, shut up! - No, no, I won't shut up!
我们得到了土地 你输了
We had our charter of the land, and you lost.
-我们不是说好今年不提这茬了吗 -52%
- Oh, we said we weren't going to mention that this year. - 52%.
那些人投票脱欧 自作孽不可活 可不是我的错
It's not my fault the slugs voted for more salt!
你就是嫉妒我们收复了我们的国家
You're just jealous cos we got our country back.
"你们的"国家
Oh, YOUR country?!
-是啊 -是吗
- Yeah. - Really?
-是 -布莱恩
- Yes! - Brian!
你尽管拿去吧 瞧瞧他们
Well, you are welcome to it. Look at 'em!
小英格兰
Little England.
古典音乐台小团体
The Classic FM brigade.
他们这种庸俗的人只会觉得
The sort of people whose idea of humour is a pigeon
有鸽子落在温布尔顿中心网球场很好笑
landing on Centre Court at Wimbledon.
抱歉这么说 道恩 但你没意识到就是这种人...
I'm sorry, Dawn, but what you don't realise is people like...
*统治吧 不列颠尼亚 统治这片海洋*
* Rule, Britannia! Britannia, rules the waves *
*不列颠人永不为奴*
* Britons never ever, ever shall be slaves! *
太棒了
Yeah!
看到此情此景你还是会自豪 对吧布莱
Makes you proud, though, doesn't it, Bri?
世界上没有其他国家可以做到这样
No other country in the world could do this -
多么盛大的庆典
the pageantry of it!
我不确定 朝鲜人♥民♥或许可以做得不错
Oh, I don't know. North Koreans could give it a good go.
抱歉 但什么时候爱国成了罪行了
I'm sorry, but when did it become a crime to love your country?
你到底遭遇了什么 怎么充满了怨恨
I mean, what happened to you to make you so full of bitterness?
你热爱你的国家 是不是 道恩
Oh, you love your country, do you, Dawn?
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
-什么 -他什么都不爱
- What? - He doesn't love anything.
他就是一具人型空壳
He's a hollowed-out husk of a man!
瞎说 我有爱的东西 我爱我的车
Oh, piss off! I love things. I love my car.
我爱我的唱片收藏 我爱健身房♥
I love my record collection. I love the gym.
你爱的是健身房♥的更衣室
You love the changing rooms,
-全是鸡鸡和多毛的菊花 -什么
- full of willies and hairy bum holes! - What?!
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表