剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
"Is it confirmed?"
他们说的是什么
What's that about?
布兰是他的新闻秘书 那就是她的工作
Uh, Bren's his press secretary, that's what she does.
她在摇头
She's shaking her head.
"我们得敲定 这很重要"
"We need confirmation on that - it's important."
他的肢体语言如何
How's his body language?
他有些激动 她想让他冷静下来
Well, he's getting agitated, she's trying to calm him down.
-什么 她有摸他吗 -她凑近他了
- What, is she touching him? - She's leaning forward.
我看不到她在说什么
I can't see what she's saying,
但他们看起来非常亲密
but it strikes me as a very close relationship.
新闻人员这样是常事
You often get that with press agents,
他们得风♥骚♥些
they have to be flirtatious
才能牵着别人鼻子走
to coerce people into doing their bidding.
等等 她去拿手♥机♥了
Ooh, hang on, she's going for her phone.
"我得打个电♥话♥ 给沃健仁"
"I need to call... Max."
沃健仁
Max?
她不认识叫沃健仁的
She doesn't know anyone called Max.
喂
Hello?
"是我"
"It's me."
"你昨晚给我打电♥话♥了吗"
"Did you call me last night?"
没有啊
No, I-I-I don't think so.
"我又有个未接来电 号♥码未知"
"I had another missed call, number withheld."
没有 我昨晚和朋友出去了
No, I-I, well, I-I-I was out last night with...my friends.
"我只是想提醒你 别忘了这周末的事"
"I just wanted to remind you about this weekend."
不不不 我们不用现在谈那个
No, no, no, look, we don't have to discuss that now.
"你可以从我妈妈家接走迪伦"
"You can pick Dylan up from my mum's."
"别忘了他的小湖人睡衣"
"Don't forget his... mini pyjamas?"
是小黄人睡衣 我不会忘的
Minion pyjamas. No, I won't.
不如我们改天再谈这个吧 好吗
Listen, we can talk about this another time, yeah?
我们一起吃个午饭什么的
Why don't we grab lunch or something?
"费利克斯 不 我不想见你"
"Felix, no. I don't wanna see you."
"你何时才能明白我们结束了"
"When will you understand it's over?"
布兰达 拜托
Brenda, please.
"我得告诉你 我已经申请了限制令"
"I have to tell you - I've filed for a restraining order."
"我的律师说这几乎算是烧咬"
"My lawyer says this is borderline arse mount."
是"骚扰"
It's "Harassment",
还有 你不用一直重复每句话
and you don't have to keep repeating everything,
我能听到
I can hear!
"你在和谁说话"
"Who are you talking to?"
"你身边有人吗"
"Is somebody there?"
没有
No.
没有 是电视 就我一个人
No, it was just the TV. I'm here on my own.
"我希望你能遇见喜欢的人 费利克斯 真的"
"I wish you'd meet somebody, Felix, I really do."
"你值得拥有性物"
"You deserve a penis."
是幸福
Happiness.
我本来很幸福
I was happy.
我晚点再打给你
Listen, I'll call you back later.
求你离那个律师远点
Just stay away from that fucking lawyer, please.
拜托了 我们能处理好的
Please! We can sort this.
只要你能和我见面
I just need to see you.
她挂断了
She hung up.
她在说什么
What's she saying?
"对不起见笑了 他疯了"
"Sorry about that, he's insane."
迪米特里在点头
Dimitri's nodding.
-他在向她走去 -好了 别说了
- He's moving towards her... - Yeah, all right, stop it now.
他用胳膊搂住了她
He's putting his arm around her.
-我叫你别说了 -"让我帮你"
- I said stop it. - "Let me help you."
够了
That's enough!
就不该这样
This was a mistake.
所以不是沃健仁 是"我前任"
So it wasn't Max, it was "My ex".
我想我该走了
I think I should probably go.
我的包呢
Where's my bag?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你们离婚多久了
How long have you been divorced?
其实我们一直没结婚
We were never actually married.
布兰和我在八个月前分开了
Bren and I separated eight months ago.
她发誓没有第三者 但我不相信
She swore there was nobody else, but I didn't believe her.
我接受不了
And I just couldn't cope.
越来越抑郁
I got more and more depressed.
整天泡在"老爸说"上
I spent hours online on Dad Chat.
那是什么
What's that?
类似"妈妈网"
Well, it's like Mumsnet,
但用户都是哀怨男人 而不是好胜的女人
but with sad men rather than competitive women.
论♥坛♥上的一条回复说
And one of the posts on the forum said that
我活得纠结不定
I was living in limbo and...
他们推荐我找你们公♥司♥
They recommended your company.
他说我该查清楚
He said I should find out for sure
她是不是真在和别人交往
if she was seeing somebody else.
为什么
Why?
因为 如果她没有
Because, if she's not...
如果她没有 那我就还有机会
If she's not, then I still have a chance.
除了机会你还有限制令
You also have a restraining order.
我知道这听起来有些疯狂 但
I know it sounds mad, but...
爱就是疯狂的 不是吗
love is mad, isn't it?
抱歉 我忘了
Sorry, I forgot.
你对爱一无所知
You don't know anything about that.
但我知道你不用贬低自己
I do know that you don't have to demean yourself.
也许是时候该向前看了
Maybe it is time for you to move on.
老天爷啊
Oh, for fuck's sake!
没事 我去就位了
It's all right, I'll assume the position.
反正也想尿尿
Need a pee, anyway.
谢了 真抱歉
Oh, thank you, I'm so sorry.
又怎么了
What now?
很遗憾 我们又收到了噪音投诉
I'm afraid we've had another complaint about the noise.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
大声喧哗 往墙上砸东西
Raised voices, items being thrown against the walls.
熨裤机不好用 我有些抓狂
Yeah, I couldn't work the trouser press and I got frustrated.
我们这没有熨裤机
We don't have the trouser press.
不过我们正准备配备
Although we are hoping to roll them out
来为升级四星酒店加码
in a bid to win a fourth star.
四星 你在开玩笑 对吧
Four stars? You're joking, aren't you?
公交候车亭都比这里舒适
Been in bus shelters more comfortable than this.
毋论如何
Well, irregardless...
-没有这个词 -事实上有
- That's not a word. - It is, actually.
毋论如何 如果你能小点声
Irregardless, the gentleman next door would appreciate it
隔壁那位先生会不胜感激
if you could keep the noise down.
他已经投诉了好几次
He's made several complaints already.
我半小时后就走了
Yeah, well, I'll be gone in half an hour,
那时就会安静了
so it'll be quiet then,
你就可以来清理所有那些
and you can clean up all the bodily fluids
-我喷得到处都是的体液 -等等 什么
- I've been spraying everywhere. - Wait, what?!
叫他知道厉害了
Well, that told him!
烦人精
Arsehole.
你可以出来了
You can come out now.
我马上就好
I'll be two minutes.
别在门口候着 我知道你这种人
No lingering by the door, please, I know your type.
好的 抱歉
Yeah, sorry. Sorry.
老爸说 新通知
费·休
你说他们为什么要特地把厕纸前端
Why do they bother folding the end of the toilet paper
折成三角形
into a V-shape, do you think?
不知道呢
Uh, dunno!
估计想证明他们打扫过卫生吧
Trying to show they've cleaned it, I suppose.
让你出于内疚留下小费
Guilt-trip you into leaving a tip.
听着 我一直在想
Listen, I've been thinking.
你是客户
You're the client,
你的个人处境与我无关
your personal circumstance is none of my business, so...
所以我们继续吧 好吗
Let's just carry on, shall we?
你真好
That's very kind of you.
右边镜片有点裂痕
Oh, right-hand lens is a bit cracked,
但应该没事
but it should be all right.
如果损坏了 我愿意赔偿
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表