剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
You know it's my job to shield you from anything harmful.
那也是我的职责
And that's my job, too.
所以洛蕾塔
So, Loretta,
你觉得我们该什么时候宣布重启
when do you think we should get the announcement out?
等等 这进展太快了
Wait, wait! This is all moving too fast.
我认识一个剧粉网站的站长
It's just that I know someone that runs one of the fan sites,
我相信他肯定会乐意帮忙的
and I'm sure he would be willing to help out.
也许我们可以在他的播客上宣布
Maybe we could announce it on his podcast?
-别再提那个了 -为什么 斯潘塞
- Oh, let's not dredge that up again. - Why, Spencer?
你更想提什么呢
What would you rather dredge up?
我是说 这样是不是有点本末倒置
I just mean, isn't it a bit cart before horse?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
我不知道斯潘塞有没有提过署名联合编剧的事
And I don't know if Spencer mentioned about a co-writing credit?
没 没提过
No, news to me.
斯潘塞
Spencer?
是的
Yes.
西蒙会帮我一起完成这个项目
Simon's going to help me out with this project.
他是剧粉 比我还了解《第9圈》
As a fan, he understands the Ninth Circle better than I do.
没错
Yeah.
每一具尸体埋在哪里我都清清楚楚
I know where all the bodies are buried.
欢迎大家收听本期非常精彩的《9圈秘谈》
So, welcome back to this incredible episode of Circum Venting,
我是西蒙·斯闷瑟斯特
with me, Simon Smethurst,
还有今天非常非常特别的嘉宾 斯潘塞·麦圭尔
and my very, very special guest, Spencer McGuire!
斯潘塞 我翻到了一些
So, Spence, I have been digging through
去年上一季剧终时留言板上的评论
some of the old message boards from the series finale last year.
"灰马酒店92"说 "他们毁了我的剧"
Palehorse92 said, "They ruined my show."
"从第四季往后 剧情都好烂"
"The writing was terrible from season four onwards."
这条来自"硬汉粉"
That's from Bruiserfan.
"麦圭尔的剧本我一般都很喜欢
"I normally like McGuire's scripts,
但这部是真的石"
"but this really was a piece of ship."
你觉得他是什么意思
What do you think he means by that?
我觉得他是想说"屎"
I think he means "A piece of shit".
对
Oh, yeah.
那样就说得通了
Yeah, that would make more sense.
你听到这样的评价是什么感觉 斯潘塞
Er, how does it feel, Spencer, when you hear comments like that?
因为我猜 你起初也没打算写一个差劲的结局吧
Because presumably, you didn't set out to write a terrible ending?
对 我当然不想了
No, I certainly didn't.
那个结局我们计划已久
We planned for a long time for the denouement,
我们想要一个既符合本剧的基调
and aimed for something that would be true to the show's ethos,
但又出人意料的结局
but would also be surprising.
但你现在承认你们并没有做到吗
But you do accept now that you failed to do that?
那倒不是
Not necessarily.
我一直都相信我的直觉
I always trust my own instincts
因为作为编剧 不相信直觉 我会怎样呢
cos, without those, as a writer, where would I be?
可能烂番茄新鲜度会高于31%
Well, maybe higher than a 31% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
我创作可不是为了网上的评分者
I don't write for the people who vote in online polls.
那你为谁而创作
Oh, so who do you write for?
主要是为了我自己
For myself, primarily.
好 那你对最后一集满意吗
Right, so you were pleased with the last episode?
满意 《悉尼先驱晨报》还给我们五星好评
Yes. And we got a five-star review in the Sydney Morning Herald,
可见不止我一人满意
so I wasn't the only one.
所以你会看好评 就是不看差评
So, you listen to the good reviews, just not the bad ones?
不 我尽量虚心听取意见
No, I... try to keep an open mind.
我觉得 有一点你做得非常非常勇敢
Right, well, where I think you've been very, very brave is
你没有闭目塞听 说没人比你懂
you haven't just shut yourself off and said you know best.
你倾听剧粉的声音
You've listened to the fans
而且你采纳了我们的想法
and you've taken on board our opinions.
因为就我所知 新的一集里
Because I know, with this new episode,
你打算和剧粉们一起合作 对吗
you want it to be a collaboration with the fandom, don't you?
是的 这部剧起初是作者电视剧
Yes. The show started out as an authored work,
是我基于多年影视行业经验的沉淀
a singular vision that I created
以一己之力创作出的
after many years of experience in the industry.
而现在 这部剧变成了大家的作品
And, now, it's become a property that everyone is invested in,
它的结局完全取决于
and it exists purely to be pulled
观众的想法
in whatever direction the viewers decide.
没错说 到这里
Correct! Speaking of which,
我突然想到一个问题
here's a question that just popped into my head.
你有没有考虑过办一次比赛
Would you ever consider running a competition
选出一个剧粉参演新的一集
to give a fan a part in the new episode?
你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
脏话得哔掉 抱歉
Oh, we're going to have to bleep that. Sorry.
-当然不 -为什么
- Of course not! - But why?
因为 首先 他们必须得会演戏
Well, because... they'd have to be able to act, for a start.
演戏并不难 对吗
Well, that's not hard, is it?
"我家人是被冤枉的 丹特
"My family have been wronged, Dante.
这无所谓吗
"Is this nothing?
你说这无所谓
"You call this nothing?!
已经过了三年了 我们家的地一直休耕
"For three winters now, our fields have remained fallow.
所以我要问问你 不 是质问你
"And so I ask you - nay, I demand -
这时候你的正义哪去了呢"
where is your justice now?"
首位在推特上告诉我以上台词出自哪一集的听众
And the first person to tweet me what episode that's from
将会获得一枚《9圈秘谈》徽章和一个找词游戏
will get a Circum Venting badge and a wordsearch.
不行 让剧粉竞争出演角色是不对的
No. I don't think it's right to be auctioning off parts for fans.
不过新的一集中有个男爵的角色
And, yet, there is a role, in the new episode, of the Baron,
他和哥哥反♥目♥成仇 杀了哥哥
who turns against his brother, kills him
然后立马去勾引嫂子
and, straight away, seduces his brother's wife -
不能再剧透了
without giving away too many spoilers.
当然 你不能剧透
Oh, of course, you wouldn't want to do that.
读到这一段时
And, when I read it,
你知道我立马想到了谁吗
you know who I immediately visualised in that part?
-谁 -我自己
- Who? - Me.
你开玩笑的吧
Are you joking?
没有 他操控局势 为达目的不择手段...
No. The way he manipulates the situation to get whatever he wants...
难道你不觉得这正是我所擅长的吗
You don't think that's something I'd be good at?
我们只用专业演员
We only use professional actors.
那我们来问问"圈粉们"吧
Well, let's ask the Circlers.
在留言区告诉我你们的想法
Write in, let me know in the comments,
我要来搞一个投票
and I'm going to set up a poll!
该不该让西蒙出演新的一集
Should Simon be allowed to star in the new episode,
并参与编写剧本
as well as co-writing it?
赶紧投票吧 现在这是我们的剧了
Get voting, guys. It's our show now!
我觉得你最后这几页写得不行
I just think you've let yourself down in these last few pages.
行 去他妈的 扔了吧
OK, fuck it! Get rid of it...
"...我的家人 卡特 我回来后情况会有转变"
"...my family, Carter. Things will change on my return."
"卡特站在他的帐篷里..."
"Carter stands in his tent..."
朋友们 结果出来了
And the results are in, guys.
难以置信
And you will not believe it.
87%的人投了赞成票
87% of you said "Yes",
想看我试演男爵的角色
they want to see me audition for the part of the Baron!
我太开心了 非常感谢你们的提议
I'm so pleased, and thank you so much for all of your thoughts.
我会出色地演好这个角色
I am going to be absolutely brilliant in the part,
斯潘塞一定会...
and I'm sure Spencer's going to be...
西蒙该试演男爵的角色吗
应该 87% 不应该 13%
主题 《新第9圈》
洛蕾塔 请查收下一季《第9圈》的新终稿
已发送
"斯潘塞 我忘带钥匙了"
"Hi, Spencer, I forgot my key."
你是麦圭尔先生吗
Is this Mr McGuire?
是的
Yes.
抱歉打扰你了 我们在颁奖礼那晚见过
Sorry to disturb you. We met on the awards night?
我叫加文
My name's Gavin.
麦圭尔先生 其实这全是西蒙的主意
Thing is, Mr McGuire, it was all Simon's idea.
他有时很会说服人
He can be very persuasive.
我只是想让你读读我写的情节
I just wanted you to read my stories,
但他说你会看都不看一眼就扔掉
but he just said you'd throw them away and never look at 'em.
很有可能
That's probably true.
我们之前在漫展
Had some fake blood left over
扮《行尸走肉》的行尸 还剩下点假血
from when we did The Walking Dead at Comic-Con.
你居然没看到我呼吸
Can't believe you didn't see me breathing.
你当时一定醉得很厉害
You must've been very drunk.
抱歉 我很紧张 我是你的超级粉丝
Sorry. I'm so nervous. I'm such a big fan.
我带了些周边想给你签名 可以吗
I've brought some things for you to sign, if you don't mind?
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表