剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
正确的回答
Correct answer.
那你呢 还在帮人买♥♥午饭吗
And, uh, you're still the lunch girl?
那只占我全天时间的2%
那根本不应该占用你的时间
你没做过这个
You have no experience of this,
你又怎么知道呢
so how would you know?
记着 你得加倍努力 才能取得现在成就的一半
好吧 时代不同了
Okay, that's not the world anymore.
还有能请你说英语吗
And can you please speak English?
我知道世界是怎样的
I know how the world works.
爱丽丝搬进来后 你们之间有什么变化吗
Has the, um... dynamic changed since Alice moved in?
有
Yeah.
住在两个地方...还不错
And it's, um, it's nice, living in two places.
我喜欢她一直待在我身边
I like having her around all the time.
我们做♥爱♥的次数少了很多
We have a lot less sex.
我想这也很正常
Well, I guess that's a casual thing.
对了 我听了那个...
Oh, I listened to that, um,
她推荐的有关健康饮食的播客
podcast she recommended on clean eating.
我觉得非常棒
Thought it was excellent.
但一个建议也没遵守
Followed none of the advice.
抱歉 等等 你什么时候跟她聊过天
Wait, sorry, um, when did you speak to her?
我在一个晚宴派对上遇到她了
Met her at a dinner party.
-谁开的派对 -尤金
- Whose? - Eugene's.
我们有共同的朋友
We have mutual friends.
那你们都聊了些什么
Uh, and what did you talk about?
播客
Podcasts.
好吧
Okay.
天啊 我还记得这个
Oh, God. I remember this...
威廉·梅克比斯·萨克雷
《名利场》
《名利场》
25岁百万富翁 35岁进入内阁
Millionaire, 25. Cabinet, 35.
45岁政党领袖 55岁成为首相
Party leader, 45. Prime minister, 55.
迈克尔·雷伊·狄布汀·赫塞尔廷 英国前副首相
赫塞尔廷在一个信封背面写了他的人生规划
You know, Heseltine wrote his on the back of an envelope.
你竟然在《名利场》的书里规划人生
You planned your life in a copy of Vanity fucking Fair.
很明显你的野心有所改变
Your ambitions obviously shifted focus...
就一点点
...just a little bit.
还是说你只是在
Or is that you are just...
跟随我的步伐
...following my lead.
你总是为我这么硬
You are always so hard for me.
好好亲我
Kiss me properly.
我感觉有点难受
I'm feeling a bit bilious...
我不想做那个
I don't want to do that.
做什么
Do what?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
罗伯特·斯皮尔林
本来打算约你吃晚饭
但看了你的照片墙我应该付不起
谁说我想吃饭了
听着 你
Look, you're...
你明显压力很大
you're obviously stressed.
如果这份工作让不你开心
If this job isn't making you happy...
我只想说你这么有才
I'm just saying that you're super talented
还有很多别的事可干
and you could do a million things.
利率从90年代初期的高位跌至
Interest rates have fluctuated from the highs of the early '90s
现在的最低点
to the current all-time lows.
对于借贷的贷款
For a business that has a loan
和基本利率相关的企业来说
that is linked to the base rate...
塞巴
今天早上在床上想你了
我真的找了20个地方
Yeah, I've literally seen 20 places.
有好多怪人 可能其实我才是怪人吧
A lot of eccentrics. Maybe I'm the weirdo.
我不确定接下来要怎么办
Not sure what I'm gonna do.
谢谢你的成绩单 终于收到了
Thanks for your transcript, finally.
但是
But...
我还有些问题要问你
I have a few more questions.
我们想
We wanted to...
问问你
ask you about...
和哈里有没有什么交集
any interactions you might have had with Hari?
我们一起玩过几次
We hung out a few times.
他看起来压力很大吗
Did he seem stressed?
他工作非常努力
He worked really hard.
不过你知道的 工作对他来说
But you know, his side of the business...
那种夜班文化
that nocturnal culture...
我们正在想办法解决那个
Oh, we're taking steps to address that.
你...见他服用过什么吗
Did you... see him take anything?
什么意思
How do you mean?
他看起来受到药物影响了吗
Did he seem like he was under the influence of anything?
聪明药 阿德拉 莫♥达♥非♥尼♥
Study drugs? Adderall? Modafinil?
-我不觉得 -他看起来 就像你说的
- I wouldn't say so. - He seemed, as you said,
压力很大 焦躁不安 心神不宁
stressed, agitated, unfocused,
所以你没法完全排除这种可能性
so you couldn't rule it out?
我没法肯定地说有还是没有
I couldn't definitively say yes or no.
我是说 你想让我这么说吗
I mean... do you want me to?
大家说他心脏有问题
People are saying he had a heart thing.
肥厚型心肌病
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
但我们之前不知道他的情况
But we were unaware of his condition.
我们认为习惯吃处方药可能会让病情恶化
We think a prescription pill habit may have exacerbated it.
我们正在问毕业生们
We're asking graduates whether they neglected
申请时有没有漏掉些什么
to mention anything on their applications.
你没有少说什么吧
You didn't leave anything out, did you?
疾病史或者别的
Medical or otherwise?
没有就好
No.
我觉得他们还在想一个博人眼球的回应
I think they're still figuring out a splashy response.
好让媒体满意
Press-friendly.
那对我们意味着什么
And what does that mean for us?
意味着有人被当成替罪羊了
Means someone's going to be held accountable.
我重新运营了一下模型
I re-ran the model.
我认为我们没有
I don't think we thoroughly
仔细检查净债务的调整
went through the net debt adjustments.
饥饿救星让高盛主管账簿了
HungerFix pushed Goldman up to primary bookrunner.
他们根本不想让我们靠近墓碑
They don't want us anywhere near the top of the tombstone.
我们公♥关♥太差了
It's fucking bad PR.
抱歉 "墓碑"是什么意思
Sorry, what do you mean, "Tombstone"?
完成一笔交易就会有个小奖杯
You get a little trophy when you complete a deal.
墓碑
Tombstone.
没人♥质♥疑你的干劲
Nobody is questioning your drive,
不过为了我 拜托了 晚点来早点走
but for me, please, come in later, leave earlier,
解解压
decompress.
我不能让别人觉得我管理不当
I cannot be seen to be mismanaging you.
你和心理辅♥导♥员聊过了吗
Have you spoken to the counselor?
没有
No.
即便你自己觉得不需要 我也得让你去
Even if you feel you don't need to, I need you to.
你明白我是什么意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
面子上好看
It's good optics.
那不是白费功夫 他帮我...
It wasn't a waste of time. He helped me...
重新评估了
re-evaluate.
不要默默受苦
第一份科布沙拉要培根
So the first Cobb is with bacon,
不要斯蒂尔顿干酪
no Stilton,
第二份不要培根
and the second one is without bacon.
我给你的就是这样
Yeah, that's what I've given you.
抱歉 我专门说了全都不要调料
Sorry, I specifically said no dressing on any of them.
都得重新做了 抱歉 而且不要
We're just gonna have to start again, sorry. And no--
他们居然让你出来吃午饭了
马克西姆 你好吗
非常好 谢谢
Muy bien, gracias.
我们的母亲刚刚举办了她们的"月度峰会"
天啊
Ugh, God.
真不敢相信我居然不知道你在皮尔庞特公♥司♥
I can't believe I didn't know you were at Pierpoint.
-真棒 -谢谢
- Well done. - Thank you.
虽然现在那里气氛肯定很紧张
Although it must be a weird time to be there, right now.
布勒旺-霍华德基金公♥司♥怎么样了
Oh, but how's Brevan Howard?
你在那里多久了
How long have you been there now?
七年了 在西♥藏♥
Seven years... in Tibet.
我其实要离开那里了
不 不是那样 这是好事
No, no, no. It's a good thing.
他们乐见其成
I have their blessing.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表