剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Honestly?
-对 -五万英镑哎
- Yes! - Fifty fucking thousand quid.
我能有5%的佣金
I'll have five cents.
不知道 我朋友都又酷又善良 随便吧
I don't know, my friends are, like, cool and nice, whatever.
-我只是很专注地... -我同意
- I mean, I'm just so focused... - I'm with you there.
-在工作 就像... -我也是
- ...on work right now, like... - Me too.
停 不 住手
Uh, stop. No, stop.
-抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's fine.
真的 抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
你知道
You know...
-你知道我也想要 -没关系
- You can tell I want to-- - It's fine.
反正也不是个好主意
It's not a good idea anyway.
只是...
You know, it's just...
我和雅思敏之间 无论...
with me and Yasmin, with-- with whatever's...
那算是什么
happening there.
我不知道你们俩之间还有点什么
I didn't know that anything was happening there.
爸爸和我很希望你能回来过感恩节
Dad and I really hope you're going to make it back for Thanksgiving.
我在照片墙上看到陶德和那个小贱♥人♥分手了
Oh, I saw on Instagram that Todd's got rid of his little ho.
我不是说让你联♥系♥人家 不过联♥系♥一下也好
I'm not saying reach out, but maybe reach out.
好了 拜
Okay, bye.
人们都错过了
People are missing the move.
格雷格里 你闻着一股酒味 哥们
Gregory, you smell like a brewery, mate.
不是我 我想是罗伯特
No, I think that's Robert.
罗伯特 你闻着一股酒味 哥们
Robert, you smell like a brewery, mate.
我觉得是格里格
I think it's Greg.
哈珀 我是中台部门的邓肯·希克斯
Harper, it's Duncan Hixe in middle office.
收到消息后请及时回电
Can you call me as soon as you get this
我有重要的事情跟你谈
in order to discuss something urgent?
市场后退地就像是...
The market is backstopped like...
哈珀 你来吗
Harper, you coming?
但你不能去宣讲会
But you can't go to the drive.
哈珀 你不能用这个样子...代表我们
Harper, you can't represent us like this... in this condition.
今天是在莎拉面前 代表全公♥司♥出面的机会
It was a chance to represent the firm in front of Sara.
记住 这地方不仅有一个部门
Remember, this place is bigger than one desk.
我想 但那是明天
I mean, I want to, but that's on tomorrow.
对 随机应变吧
Yeah, wing it.
漱口水
至少
At minimum...
找个人代替你
...find a replacement.
还有 洗个澡吧
And please, take a shower.
他特别像熊
He's so bear-ish.
这能给你的内部简历增采
It'll be good for your internal profile.
这就像是在裁员日之前的全方位训练
They're, like, a component of the 360s they do pre-RIF day.
是什么来着
What is it?
算是面向大学生的企业推介会
It's like a corporate spiel for college kids.
小雅 去吧 反正你也不用打电♥话♥
Yas, go. It's not like you're on the phones,
你是公♥司♥的一个好门面
and you're a great advert for the firm.
或者你去啊 塔什
Or maybe you could go, Tash?
不过 那需要你讲话
Actually, that would require you to speak.
我爱你 我喜欢你的礼物
I love you. I love my gift.
你早上不在房♥间里
You weren't in your room this morning.
对 罗伯让我熬夜了
Yeah, Rob kept me up.
行吧 但我给咱俩订了动感单车
Fine. But I've booked us spin.
我也给你付过钱了 所以
And I've already paid for you, so.
这里有一股浓烈的酒味
There's a pungent smell of wine in this area,
之前都还没有的
which hitherto was absent.
滚吧 小雅
On your bike, Yas.
推销公♥司♥去
Sell the firm.
布勒旺-霍华德基金前雇员为新基金筹款三百万
马克西姆·阿隆索 一起喝个咖啡吧
加油 肯尼
Come on, Kenny.
这里是彭博早间新闻 我是艾莉克斯·斯蒂尔
This is Bloomberg Daybreak. I'm Alix Steel.
现在是早上7点30分...
At 7:30 A.M. on...
-是邓肯吗 -是我
- Duncan? - Yeah?
自2013年以来最糟的一个月...
...reports the worst month since 2013...
我是哈珀
Harper.
神龙见首不见尾的哈珀
The elusive Harper.
抱歉抱歉 早上忙疯了
Hi, sorry, sorry, crazy morning.
有什么事吗
How can I help?
我给你转发了一份对不上的交易
Forwarded you a time stamp on a mismatched trade.
阿勒顿财富公♥司♥
Allerton Capital.
什么问题
What's the issue?
账本上对不上
There's a discrepancy on the notional.
实习生之前也干过这事 所以我要核对一下
Graduates have done this before, so I just need to check.
你买♥♥入了正确的货币吗
Did you buy the right currency?
你买♥♥了50英镑
You booked 50 quid,
阿勒顿说是50美元 到底是哪个
Allerton are confirming 50 dollars. Which is it?
银子 我是说英镑
Sterling. Uh, quid.
阿勒顿的批准单上写着美元
Allerton's confirmation says it's a dollar amount.
绝对不是
It definitely wasn't.
联♥系♥客户 我想他会修改
Call the client. I'm sure he'll rectify.
可能是那边的错
It's probably their mistake.
但如果是你的错 我需要立马知道
If it's yours, I need to know ASAP.
我要告诉经理吗
Do I need to tell my manager?
这问题严重吗
Is this, uh, a serious issue?
一定要告诉
Absolutely you should.
这种情况必须要通知上级
Not telling him is not acceptable.
好 我 我现在就去
Okay. I'll-- I'll fix it.
听着 如果有人找我 就给我发信息
Listen, if anyone wants me, fucking I.M. me.
别给我打电♥话♥
Stop ringing my line!
不 没错
No, exactly.
我刚想说这个事...
I was just going to flag that...
我不会握着你的手
I'm not gonna hold your hand.
跟普遍观念相反
Contrary to popular belief,
我不是神
I am not God!
我们的许多经济学家吵得不可开交
A load of our economists clamoring over each other
觉得对方指错了欧洲的方向...
to be wrong on the direction of Europe...
阿勒顿财富公♥司♥
Allerton Capital.
我是皮尔庞特的哈珀
It's Harper from Pierpoint.
我找奥布里
I was hoping to speak with Aubrey.
帮您转接中
Putting you through.
我是奥布里
Aubrey speaking.
您妻子的睡眠呼吸暂停怎么样了
How is your wife coping with the sleep apnea?
她怎么样倒是其次 主要是我怎么样了
It's less about how she's coping, more about how I'm coping.
我问一下 你收到了我发的非农就业数据概述了吗
Just checking, you got my Bloomie with our NFP preview?
收到了 但我其实不看 不过谢谢了
Yeah, I don't really read those, but appreciate the flag.
客气 正好打电♥话♥了我就问问
Sure. While I have you,
之前我们的那笔外汇订单
that cable ticket that we did,
中台部门说你买♥♥了50美元
middle office is saying that you booked 50 dollars.
对 确实如此
Well, that's because I did.
不 你买♥♥进了50英镑
No, you booked 50 sterling.
我们真的要谈这个吗
Are we seriously having this conversation?
我们可以把录音调出来 听听当时的对话
We can pull the tapes on the trade and listen to the audio,
但那就是我20年来的头一回了
but it would mark a first in my 20-year career.
达莉娅知道你在给我打电♥话♥吗
Does Daria know you're calling me?
我真的很抱歉
I-- I'm really sorry.
这显然是...
This is clearly a...
我搞混了
brain fry.
我肯定是弄错了
I must have misbooked it.
你能在你那边修改吗
C-- Could you amend it on your end?
按照现在的汇率吗
With the rate where it is?
我为什么要替你承担损失
Why would I eat that for you?
我又不是慈善家
I'm no philanthropist.
就这个事吗
Is that all?
-奥布里 我确定我们能... -不 是我确定
- Aubrey, I-- -I'm sure that we can-- - No, I'm sure.
我愿意把你这个无礼的请求
I'm willing to lay this ridiculous request
归结于你没有经验
at the feet of your inexperience,
但如果你继续无理取闹
but if you push me on this,
就会严重影响到我和你上级的关系
it will legitimately damage my relationship with your superiors,
到时候你的麻烦就大了 谢谢
and then you'll have a real problem. Thanks.
瑞西 1点30分的市场非农数据预测是多少
Rish, where's street on the NFP print at 1:30 please?
市场平均预估是正250
Consensus is plus 250.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表