剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
We're a team.
很感谢你为我做过的一切
I really appreciate everything you've done for me.
他们这时候就给你打电♥话♥了
Oh, they're calling you already.
早鸟特惠
Early bird special.
皮尔庞特 我是雅思敏
Pierpoint, Yasmin speaking.
楼下有人找你
We have someone downstairs for you.
最近我们因为你的工作
We've spent so little time together recently
很少待在一起
because of your job.
我 我确实需要一个警告
And I-- I needed a wake-up call.
我 我能和你在一起真的很幸运
I-- I feel so fucking lucky to be with you.
好吧 但我不再这么觉得了
Okay, well I don't anymore.
听着 我很抱歉我不想让性♥爱♥
Look, I'm-- I'm sorry I don't want it to be rough
那么粗暴
when we have sex.
老天啊
Fucking hell.
但我怎么就因为这个成坏人了
Like, why does that make me a bad person?
因为 天啊
Because-- God.
你从来都没让我觉得性♥欲♥高涨
You never made me feel like a sexual person.
塞巴 我是个性♥欲♥旺盛的人
Seb, I'm a sexual person.
你都快让我性冷淡了
You nearly killed that in me.
我的天啊 你得走了
Oh my God. You need to leave.
我今天真的很忙
I'm actually pretty busy today.
你知道 喜欢那种事...
You know, liking that kind of thing...
这不太女权主义啊
it's not very feminist.
我才不管女权不女权 塞巴
I don't give a fuck what's feminist, Seb.
请你走吧
Please leave.
我朋友都一直很好奇我为什么和你在一起
You know, my friends have always wondered why I was with you.
你就是个被宠坏的富家女孩
A spoiled little rich girl.
我猜你现在找到归宿了
I guess now you're home.
对自己好点 塞巴
Be kind to yourself, Seb.
我妈妈 以前总是很担心
My mum, uh, used to get really worried
我小时候就老是流鼻血
about how many of these I got as a kid.
怎么 你那时候就是个瘾君子了
What, were you a cokehead back then, too?
你得知道...
I need you to know that...
你说的那些对我都不管用
none of that worked on me.
我了解你
I see you.
我知道你是什么样的人
I know what you are.
我不想当保姆
I don't wanna be a babysitter.
也不想当护工
I don't want to be a carer.
更不想当妈 尤其是为你
I don't want to be a mother, especially to you.
你不可能在我的团队发展
You don't have a future on my desk
因为你从没展示出任何价值
because you've never displayed that you have any value.
对我来说...
To me...
你一无是处
you're worthless.
只要我有机会
Given the chance to
在皮尔庞特发展职业前景
further my career at Pierpoint,
我确信我会找到
um, I am certain I will find
多变 多变的新方法
new and vary way-- varied ways
来为优秀的企业文化增添价值
to, um, add value to its outstanding culture.
押中了
Bingo.
该死
Oh, fuck.
你会怎么定义我们的企业文化
And how would you define our culture?
它是每个人...
It's a culture of every man...
男人和女人
every man and woman,
互相帮助扶持
um, lifting each other up.
从始至终你都感受到支持了吗
And have you felt supported throughout?
绝对的
Ye-- Absolutely, um...
我觉得自己真的是团队的一份子
Yeah, I really feel part of a team.
谢谢你 雅思敏
Thank you, Yasmin.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
爱丽丝搬出去了
Alice moved out.
你们两个都同意吗
Was it mutual?
她一直都有所察觉
I mean, she always kind of knew.
我相信我们本能继续下去
I'm sure we could have kept the whole thing going,
只是现在公开了
but out in the open, it just--
一切都开始摇摇欲坠
it made the whole thing untenable.
对我们两个都是
For both of us.
听着 我
Look. I'm...
我真的... 很抱歉
I'm really... sorry.
我们还能弥补一下吗
Can we somehow make this right?
这个周末来波尔顿吧
Come to Polton this weekend.
去我父母家
It's my parents' place.
我们可以 我们什么都能做
We can, you know, we can do whatever.
我们可以...一起玩
We can... chill.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
当然 我确定
Yes, of course, I'm sure.
糟了 我父母这周在家
Oh, shit. My parents are there this weekend.
我以为他们回香港了
I thought they were back in Hong Kong.
好吧 完全搞错日程了
Okay, a major calendar fuck-up.
听着 其他周末都行 好吗
Look, any other weekend, okay?
我保证
I promise.
好 不久将来的周末
Sure. A weekend soon.
给我发个日程邀请
Send me a calendar invite.
你昨晚住哪了
Where did you stay last night?
在家 我起得早
At home. I got up early.
你看我的发言了吗
Did you watch my speech?
你和罗伯特在一起吗
Were you with Robert?
什么 我一直在家
What? I was at home.
我只是最近起得比较早
I've just been getting up early.
你在玩什么把戏
What is your game?
什么把戏
What game?
就是... 你的把戏
Like... your game.
你找达莉娅谈话干什么
What are you doing talking to Daria?
我没有在玩把戏 哈珀
I'm not playing a fucking game, Harper.
我跟达莉娅说调换部门的事
I was talking to Daria about switching desks.
你知道我在这过得很不好
You know I've had a shitty time here.
我以为你会接受
I thought you might be receptive
我们一起工作这个想法
to the idea of us working together,
作为朋友
you know, as friends.
哈珀
Harper,
你真的没事吗
are you seriously okay?
我任何可能的成就
Any success I might have
都不会以你为代价
doesn't have to come at a cost to you.
我们都会没事的
We'll all be fine.
说些他们想听的就好
Just tell them what they want to hear.
你知道吗 遇见你
You know, you're, like,
是我这段经历里最棒的事了
the best thing to come out of this experience for me.
谢谢
Thanks.
首先请允许我直截了当地说
Let me just say, first and foremost, without equivocation,
在我们一起经历了这么多以后
after everything we've all been through together...
请你们包涵
allow me this indulgence.
"逢低买♥♥入 做空恐慌指数
"Buy the dip. Short the VIX.
去他妈的比特币"
Fuck Bitcoin."
棒 太敢了
Yes! Yes!
逢低买♥♥入 做空恐慌指数
Buy the dip. Short the VIX.
去他妈的比特币
Fuck Bitcoin!
感谢你们给我机会
Thank you for the opportunity.
"去他妈的比特币"其实是银行的观点
"Fuck Bitcoin" is actually the house view.
-真是浪费时间 -祝你好运
- Well, that was a waste of time. - Good luck.
抱歉各位
Sorry, everyone.
我们会了解清楚的
We'll get to the bottom of that.
这届实习生很有趣 莎拉
Interesting grad class, Sara.
哈珀·斯登
Harper Stern?
我设计了
I have formulate--
我设计了
I have formulated
22种订 定制的...
22 different b-- bespoke...
不如你说说你最自豪的客户关系吧
Why don't you tell us about the relationship you're most proud of?
最给你启发的
Whatever's the most revealing.
慢慢来
Take your time.
哈珀 你还好吗
Harper, are you okay?
哈...
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表