剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
we had a Muslim family on my block.
我猜谁要是没见过西式洗手间
I assume if you hadn't seen a Western lavatory,
那确实会挺冰冷吓人的
it could be a somewhat strange and unsympathetic object,
但是据我所知
but in my experience,
他们总喜欢直接用地板
they always preferred to use the floor.
所以今天乌斯曼最好别来办公室
So best that Usman stays out of the office today
要是他肚子里翻江倒海了 对吧
with the strange tummy, huh?
好
Good.
"金融危机的十年后
"Ten years on from the financial crisis,
精英银行业的不良文化正在增长
the elite bank's toxic culture is accelerating.
今天我为何离开皮尔庞特
万众一心拯救经济
我不能再自我欺骗下去了"
I couldn't lie to myself anymore."
她没当上副总裁
Oh, she didn't make VP
于是就良心发现了
so her conscience woke up.
真凑巧
Good timing.
我听说她已经拿到出书协议了
I hear she already has a fucking book deal.
我在高盛的朋友安格斯
Uh, yeah, my buddy Angus at Goldman's
准备见布勒旺出来的一个新基金
is meeting a new fund out of Brevan.
有人了解吗
Anyone got any color?
叫"银风筝" 有人知道吗
"Silver Kite." Mean anything to anyone?
"有一次 我发现
Uh, "Once, I found myself
事态超出了自己的控制
in situations beyond my control
与此同时被自己的共犯困入牢笼"
whilst being imprisoned within a prison of my own complicity."
举手回答 谁知道这他妈是什么意思
Show of hands. Anyone know what the fuck that means?
她总是想和男人打成一片
She was always trying to "Bro-down."
我听到她管量化分♥析♥团队叫
I heard her refer to the quant team as
"五十度黄"
"50 shades of yellow."
那绝对是你说的
Pretty sure that was you.
对 但她笑了
Yeah, but she fucking laughed.
有人能介绍一下吗
Yeah, can someone make an introduction?
这看起来体量很大 肯尼
This looks sizable. Kenny?
一个人怎么能在这工作
How can you work here
还写些这么不现实的东西
and write something so fucking impractical?
肯尼
Kenny!
你想不想 我也不知道
Do you, I don't know, maybe want
主动干点什么吗 还是说
to originate something, or...
你就只会言听计从
are you just an execution monkey?
自打你当上副总裁
Have you brought in a single
你有没有
new account
给我介绍过一个新客户
since you made VP?
我认识布勒旺的人
I have an in with Brevan.
抱歉 是银风筝
Oh. Sorry, it was Silver Kite.
我认识银风筝的人
I have an in with Silver Kite.
怎么可能
How?
我和创始人之一喝了杯咖啡
I set up a coffee and pitched us out
推销了一下我们
with one of the founders.
他们体量很大
Um, they are sizable,
普通金融衍生商品
vanilla and derivs.
不错
Great.
真的很不错
Really great.
跟肯尼一起安排次会面
Set up a sit-down with Kenny.
好
Okay.
如果我再听到关于这篇文章的事
If I hear another word about this article,
就有人要倒血霉了
someone's going to have a serious fucking problem!
有什么需要帮忙就告诉我
Let me know if there's anything I can do.
我不是民调员 格雷厄姆
I'm not a pollster, Graham.
怎么 你觉得一个在瑞士受教育的官员在乎...
What, do you really think a Swiss-educated bureaucrat cares...
皮尔庞特 我是加斯·萨基
Pierpoint. Gus Sackey speaking.
不 埃里克现在不在 我能帮忙吗
No, Eric's off the desk at the moment. Can I help?
...更像是对多年紧缩政策的抗♥议♥
...rather, a protest against years of austerity.
好的 当然
Yeah. Sure, of course.
对 没问题
Yeah, that's no problem.
不好意思
Sorry.
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
谁让你接埃里克电♥话♥的
Who told you that you could answer Eric's line?
你想让我们做不了生意吗
Do you want us to miss the business
好让你继续你的小独♥裁♥
so you can keep your little monopoly?
我们是一个队的 哈珀 好马
Hey. We're a team. Harper, okay?
我们替对方接电♥话♥
We answer each other's lines.
-抱歉 莎拉 我刚... -抱歉
- Hey, sorry, Sara. I'm just... - Sorry.
好 我20分钟后给你回电
Okay, I'll give you a call in 20?
埃里克让你干什么了
Hey, what was Eric asking you to do?
就是一些账户管理
Oh, it was just some, uh, account management.
听着很秘密啊
Sounds clandestine.
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
对 我能给你订价 没问题
Yeah, I can price that for you, no problem.
给我一会
Just give me a sec...
客户跟踪系统
费利姆·毕肯
助手 卢克·博蒙特
芬马什公♥司♥ 费利姆办公室
Fenmarsh, Felim's office.
卢克 我是皮尔庞特的哈珀·斯登
Hi, Luke. Harper Stern calling from Pierpoint.
有人特意嘱咐我
I've been told explicitly not to
不要转接任何皮尔庞特的电♥话♥
put through any calls from Pierpoint.
-我其他电♥话♥响了 -等等
- My other line's ringing. - Wait--
发信人哈珀·斯登 收信人费利姆·毕肯
意大利 欧元区
冷牛奶
埃里克知道你的新合作对象以自己优先
想知道是怎么回事吗
发送
卢克·博蒙特
我还是给你拿了一杯
I got you one anyway.
为什么我今天离开皮尔庞特
城市机场就是个奇迹
City airport's a miracle.
阿姆斯特朗吃早餐 午餐就到了梅费尔
Eggs in Amsterdam, lunch in Mayfair.
第一次出差总是次洗礼
First business trip away is always a baptism.
乌斯曼走的时候满意吗
Did Usman leave satisfied?
卡斯帕不是个很现代的人
Kaspar's not a very modern man.
看张荷兰的报纸
Open a Dutch newspaper.
他比你想的现代
He's more modern than you think.
你总是同意他说的话吗
And do you always agree with everything he says?
你看到这个了吗
Have you seen this?
我很乐意帮你和银色风筝去餐厅订位
Um, I'm happy to book a place for Silver Kite.
马克西姆算是个吃货
Maxim's a bit of a foodie.
我已经订了明晚6点 在我喜欢的牛排店
I've, uh, booked a steak place I like. 6:00 p.m. tomorrow.
-所以你联♥系♥过他了 -对
- So you've already reached out? - Yeah.
皮尔庞特
Pierpoint.
抱歉 我肯定忘记抄送你了
Sorry, I-- I must've forgot to CC you.
我把地址发你
I'll send you the address.
所以我能去吗
So I can come?
当然 是你牵线搭桥的
Yeah, you made the intro.
因为那样可能不错
...'cause that might be good.
我猜我买♥♥沙拉的日子结束了
Guess my days of being a salad girl are over.
他是个吃货 是吗
A bit of a foodie, is he?
如果你把我的肝放在罐子里
If you put my liver in a jar,
可以收钱让别人看
you could charge people to see it.
你今晚来吗
You on one tonight?
我有工作
I have a work thing.
而且我前任来了 他非常有说服力
Plus, my ex is in town, and he's being very persuasive.
我也不太需要他说服
I don't really need a lot of persuading.
-你想让我来吗 -不了 我没事
- Do you want me to come? - Yeah, I'll be fine.
如果你不来
Well, if you're not,
我大概也要吸一口 所以
I'll probably end up getting the taste for it anyway, so...
发信息给我吧
text me.
你们滚过床单了吗
Have you guys fucked yet?
因为如果还没有 能赶紧的吗
'Cause if not, can you please get on with it?
蓝牙已连接
Bluetooth connected.
他们拿到球了
They have the ball.
现在要怎么进球呢
Now can they find the goal?
对客场来说时间已经不多了
Time running out for the visiting team...
荷兰怎么样
So, how was Holland?
不错
Uh, yeah, good.
我一直想因公出差 所以
I always wanted to travel for work, so...
我不会相信他说的所有话
I wouldn't buy everything he sells you.
他明天要带我去订制西服
He's taking me to get a suit fitted tomorrow.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表