剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
告诉他是的
不不 我们只是在安排
No, no. We're just setting up an official meeting
之后的会面
further down the line.
我们不会告诉皮尔庞特我们来过这
告诉他如果他们在说我
Tell him if he's talking about me,
我想知道
I want to fucking know!
我们没有 他没有
We're not. He's not. Um--
我们会用自己的卡 所以没关系
We'll use our own cards, so we'll be fine.
跳舞吗
Dance?
五十镑私人包房♥ 二十镑在这跳
Fifty private, twenty here.
这才像话
Now we are talking!
我们都来一支舞吧 还能乐乐
We could all get one. Might be a laugh.
来吧 女士优先 小雅
Yeah, ladies first, Yas.
钱给你
There's a salmon.
不用找了 亲爱的
You keep the change, love.
来吧 让大伙乐乐 下一个是我
Well, go on, it'll be a laugh. I'm next.
行吧 毕竟周五了
Yeah, whatever. I mean, it's Friday.
这才乖 小雅
That's my girl, Yas.
爽啊
Oh! There we go!
好啊 小雅
Yes, Yas.
我从没见过你这么温情
I've never seen you this affectionate.
你想念这根大屌♥吗
You miss the pretty dick?
你有另一个...
Yo, you got another...
怎么了
What's up?
你从哪拿到那背心的
Where did you get that?
饥渴周四酒吧
Thirsty Thursdays.
你开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
搞什么 要是有人在找怎么办
What the fuck? What if somebody goes looking for that?
或酒吧报♥警♥了 或联♥系♥银行了怎么办
Or what if the club calls the police or the bank?
怎么了 你太疑神疑鬼了
What? You're fucking paranoid.
大家都在酒吧里丢东西
People lose shit in the club all the time.
不 这些是我的客户
No. These are my clients.
"我的客户"
"My clients."
你跟那些人在一起时就用白人声音
You put your white voice on when you're around those people.
你知道你在那边的
Do you know what the fuck
监控录像里看上去像什么吗
you look like on CCTV in there?
你知道你在那边的监控录像里看上去像什么吗
You know what you look like on CCTV in there?
你从不考虑结果 你从不
You never think of the consequences. You never--
你把自己没毕业的事怪在所有人头上 除了自己
And you blame everyone for fucking up college but yourself.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
哈珀 抱歉
Harper, I'm sorry.
-我不是那个意思 -滚出我房♥间
- I-- I didn't mean that. - Get out of my room!
快走 赶紧离开
Just leave, get out.
听着 我们之前不得不那样
Listen we needed that.
-现在我们可以 -滚
- Now we can-- - Get out!
-滚 滚出我房♥间 -哈珀 哈珀
- Get out! Get out of my room! - Harper. Harper--
把这衣服脱下来
Get this shit off you.
你看着太可笑了
You look fucking ridiculous!
快滚
Get out!
你现在脑子不清楚 H
You're not thinking straight again, H.
随便你吧
Man, whatever.
他们就不该给你们黑人钱
They should've never gave y'all niggas money!
他对她的偏爱真是太可悲了
The favoritism he shows her is so pathetic.
我交易
I mean, I execute,
我帮他的损益表底线盈利
I help his bottom line,
然后他来了 去和她享受
then he goes and has another one of his little
他们的私密时光
private moments with her?
他们的故事太感人了
Their story is so fucking noble.
那我在这到底来干什么了
It's like, what's the point of me even being here?
你在吗
Are you there?
塞巴斯蒂安 塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian? Sebastian?
我还是要收你钱的哦 宝贝
I'm still charging you, baby boy.
我能跟你睡吗
Can I get in with you?
当然
Sure.
肯尼来电
今天非常...
Today was...
我好累
I'm so tired.
"我知道如果我离开 部分的我能留下
"I knew if I left, a part of me would stay.
但我知道如果我留下
But I knew if I stayed,
部分的我会永远离开
part of me would leave forever.
我决定那部分更加珍贵"
I decided that was the more precious part."
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表