剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
I'm sorry I called you an addict.
这是个很严重的词
It's a big word.
我觉得你并不是
And I don't think that you are.
我当时只是在
I was just...
试图伤害你
trying to hurt you.
你确实做到了
And you did.
我过了有史以来第一个
I had my first... ever
神志清醒的新年
sober New Year's,
这让我恨不得去死
and it made me want to put my head in an oven.
你心碎了吗
Were you heartbroken?
喂 你们觉得哈里的死会影响整个市场吗
Hey. Do you think Hari's death affected the overall pot?
因为我是量化分♥析♥师
'Cause I'm a quant.
我做过计算
I did the math.
我知道他的自杀
And I know how much his suicide
给每个人的总奖金增加了不少钱
added to everyone's overall bonus.
你说什么
Excuse me?
大约350英镑
Around 350 sterling.
相当于一张飞往米克诺斯岛的机票
Flight to Mykonos.
也许不是旺季机票
Maybe not in peak season,
但在带薪休假开始之前可以买♥♥到
but, like, before the congés payés set in.
你可真让人恶心 伙计
You're so nasty, man.
我喜欢
I love it.
他他妈的没自杀
He didn't fucking kill himself.
他并没自杀
He didn't kill himself.
很明显 皮尔庞特隐瞒了所有毒理学报告
Pierpoint obviously buried all the toxicology reports.
对 这是个阴谋
Yeah, it's a conspiracy.
是财政部的故意嫁祸
A false flag by the Treasury Department.
就像《多德弗兰克法案》中糟糕的子条款一样
Like a very fucked up sub-clause of Dodd-Frank.
我猜大约是要裁更多的人了 对吗
Guess it's more headcount for RIF, huh?
你俩的工资是多少
And what did the both of you get paid?
和大家一样
Like everyone. The same.
2.5万英镑
Twenty-five K.
行 好吧 我是5万英镑
Right. Okay. Well, I got 50.
我很好奇这笔钱是从哪里来的
I wonder what pot that came out of.
你们继续聊天吧
Continue your fucking conversations.
我已用尽了我在这方面的肤浅知识
I've exhausted whatever superficial knowledge I have on this.
你对裁员日有什么感觉
How are you feeling about RIF?
有你在身边可太好了
That's amazing about your comp.
真不敢相信埃里克给了你5万奖金
I can't believe Eric gave you 50k.
你简直是个大明星
You're a fucking rock star.
我真为你感到高兴
I'm really happy for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是和他睡过还是怎么的
Did you fuck him or something?
如果我俩之一被开除了怎么办
What if one of us gets fired?
我甚至不想去想
I don't even wanna think about it.
真不敢相信我们必须站在
I cannot believe we have to speak
整个银行面前发言
in front of the entire bank.
我懂 这太让人紧张了
I know, it's fucking intense.
这是我在弗朗西斯荷兰学校
This was my fucking jam
-最喜欢的即兴爵士乐 -该死
- at Francis Holland. - Oh, fuck!
-抱歉 对不起 -对不起
- Sorry! Sorry! - I'm sorry.
你好呀
Hello there.
你听过这首歌♥吗
You know this song?
我肯定没听过
I certainly don't.
真的吗 我爱这首歌♥
Really? I love this song.
该死
Shit.
你疯了
You go crazy.
我得坐下
I have to sit.
拜托
Come on!
这是场派对 伙计们
It's a fucking party, guys!
该死
Fuck!
你难道不该在工作吗
Aren't you meant to be working?
干杯
Cheers.
我想他们又醉又饿 不会注意到我不见
Think they're too fucked and hungry to miss me.
你好 温迪
Hi, Wyndy!
抱歉 希拉里
Sorry, Hilary.
我知道你说过想等到周一
I know you said you wanted to wait until Monday,
但我现在就有空
but I'm free now.
对不起
Sorry.
我可以周一去见你
I can just catch you Monday.
我
I, um...
我只是想知道
It would just be nice to know,
因为我有点担心
'cause I've been a bit worried.
所以请给我回个电♥话♥
So call me back.
或者不回
Or don't,
因为你是我的老板
'cause you are my boss,
你可以想做什么都可以
and, um, you can do whatever you want.
好吧 再见 再见
Okay. Bye! Bye!
该死的
Fuck!
你们这些准直男总是在纠结一些事
You quasi-straight guys are always struggling with something.
我没纠结任何事
I'm not struggling with anything.
不 我曾经
No, I was--
我曾和某人在一起
I was involved with someone.
他很纠结
He was struggling,
我认为那会变成其他东西
and I thought it would become something else, and...
然后并没有
then it didn't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很长一段时间里
I went through a long period of
我都试着和直男调情
trying to tease out straight guys.
太让人心碎了
It broke my heart.
我做了些错误的决定
Made some bad decisions.
浪费了很多时间
Wasted a lot of time.
我不确定我喜欢的人是直是弯
I'm not sure my guy's straight.
像浮动费率一样 不是吗
Sliding scale, innit?
你想出去透透气吗
Do you wanna get out of here?
去哪
And go where?
就是大家会去透气的地方
Wherever people go to get out of places.
你想来一粒吗
Do you want one?
走吧
Come on.
所以
So, like, um...
你跟雅思敏有多熟
how well do you know Yasmin?
我和哈珀关系更好
I'm closer to Harper.
她身材很好 对吧
She's fit, right?
谁
Who?
两个都是 我猜
Well... both, I guess.
我们能加入吗
Can we join?
你之前吸过吗
Have you ever done this before?
谢谢
Thank you.
首先 没有故事
First of all, not a story.
其次 绝对没有
Second of all, absolutely not.
不
No.
不好
Oh, fuck.
天啊 我的天啊
Oh my God! Oh my God!
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
这房♥间里没人跟你那么熟 兄弟
Yeah, nobody in the room really knows you like that, bro,
但是算了
but okay.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ!
-他说什么 -我不知道
- What'd he say? - I don't know.
把我的钱给我
Oy, pass me my note.
不在我这
I don't have it.
是这个吗
Is this it?
不 是张五十的
No. It was a 50.
你刚花了全部奖金买♥♥辆摩托车
You just spent your entire bonus on a motorcycle.
还会在乎一张五十磅吗
Why are you worried about a 50?
真有九十年代风格
Wow! Very '90s move.
金融危机前的行动
Pre-crisis activity.
不不不不 听着
No, no, no, no. Look,
我不想当那种家伙
I don't wanna be that bloke,
但那可是张五十的
but it's a fucking 50.
我没有拿
I don't have it.
是吗
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表