剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
我的朋友要有品格 埃里克
I look for character in my friends, Eric.
我的男销♥售♥ 女销♥售♥也要有品格
I look for character in my salesmen, or saleswomen.
等等 怎么回事
Wai-- wai-- what's really going on here?
你 你为什么这样对我说话
Why-- why are you talking to me like...
我们是《伟大美国小说》里的人吗 我的品格[特点]
like we're in the Great American Novel? My "character"?
你知道我什么样
You know my character.
我知道你要见外汇部的温德姆 所以你
I know you're meeting Wyndham in FX, so you...
显然你不想放弃与皮尔庞特的合作
you obviously don't want to relinquish the Pierpoint offering.
花旗 摩根士丹利 高盛都没我们厉害
Citi, MS, GS don't have our talent.
但...温德姆
And... Wyndham?
他 他喜欢足球
I mean, he-- he's into soccer.
你想做每笔交易前都花两分钟
You wanna spend the first two minutes
假装自己喜欢足球吗
of every transaction pretending to like it?
现在我跟你认真说
Here-- here's where I'm serious.
你写下一封投资者信函的时候
When you're writing your next investor letter,
你真的想沉浸于这个想法吗
do you really wanna be meditating on the fact
因为你的妻子 你损失了
that you missed a percentage point of returns
一定比例的收益
because of your wife?
对吧
Right?
你打给我是因为你需要别人说服
You call me when you need persuading.
需要帮你打消疑虑
when you need reassuring.
这就是友谊
That's a friendship.
何必浪费时间跟别人再建立一次这种亲密度呢
Why waste your time building that intimacy again?
下次 下次我们的妻子想聚餐时
Next-- next time our wives want dinner...
我就说我拉肚子
I'm gonna say I have a bug.
希拉里
Oh, Hilary?
很高兴见到你 我们正要走
Good to see you. We're vacating.
你看昨晚马刺的比赛了吗
You catch the Spurs last night?
看了 他们可真狂野
Oh yes, yes. They ran riot.
没错 好好开会
Sure did. Enjoy your meeting.
嗯 我从父亲那继承了两样东西
Yeah, I inherited two suboptimal things from my father,
他的马刺队赛季套票和平足
his Spurs season ticket and flat feet.
你怎么不说话
Why didn't you speak up?
抱歉 我不知道你想让我说
Sorry. I-- I didn't know that you wanted me to.
我这里不需要安静的好人
I don't need quiet and nice on my desk.
这事 这事不许外传 懂了吗
This-- this stays between us. Clear?
晚餐见
See you at dinner.
已出租
我们把所有人聚在一起
So, we just wanted to get everyone together
是为了安抚过去几周艰难的时间
because it has been a difficult few weeks.
对公♥司♥ 对我们大家
For our institution, for all of us,
心理健康都是重中之重
pastoral care is as high on the agenda as it's ever been.
我们想让大家知道我们非常感谢
We wanted to show you how much we appreciate
你们的适应能力和专注力
your resilience and focus,
我个人 和在场的老板都是
from myself and all your bosses here tonight.
他们会护送你一路走到裁员日
They'll be the ones shepherding you through to RIF
最终帮你成为长♥期♥雇员
and, ultimately, help you to become permanent hires.
你们看起来越来越像皮尔庞特的员工了
You are looking more and more like Pierpoint people.
享用晚餐吧
Enjoy.
我听说埃里克队里的姑娘
So, I hear the girl on Eric's desk
已经和客户共进晚餐了 我就是在想
is already doing suppers, and I was just wondering, you know,
你觉得我能掌握买♥♥沙拉的技巧吗
do you think I'll ever master the salad run,
或者是
or, like...
杰姬干过 肯尼干过 我也干过 现在轮到你了
Jackie did it. Kenny did it. I did it. You do it.
这是最好的均衡器 而且在裁员日上都算成绩
It is the great equalizer. And it all counts on RIF.
你学到了什么
What have you learned so far?
男人把吃沙拉当成赎罪
That, um, that men eat salads as penance.
对
Yeah.
兄弟 如果是我 我肯定气坏了
Mate, if it was me, I'd be pissed.
-为什么 -她错过了他的生日
- Why? - She's missed his birthday,
此处在谈论电影《穿普拉达的女王》
她就像卖♥♥身给梅丽尔·斯特里普这女魔头了
she's like sold her entire personality to Meryl Streep.
那又怎么样 谁在乎
So what? Who cares?
如果你女友错过了你的生日 而去工作了
If your girlfriend missed your birthday, right? For work?
你怎么 7岁小孩吗 那可是安妮·海瑟薇
What are you, seven? It's Anne Hathaway.
阿德里安·格兰尼是个成年人了
Adrian Grenier is a fucking adult.
说真的 阿德里安·格兰尼是个成年人
Honestly, Adrian Grenier is a grown-ass man.
-谢谢 她觉悟了 -你听着太白人了
- Thank you! She's woke. - You sound so white!
对 还传统 我很传统 还是白人
Yeah and ancient. I am ancient. And I am white.
我还亲我狗狗的嘴
And I do kiss my dogs on the mouth.
我以为你是个
You know, I thought you were some...
-循规蹈距的牛津男孩 -是吗
- straight-laced Oxford boy. - Yeah?
谁说我不是了
Who says I'm not?
我的室友
So, my flatmate...
加斯 他说你住在哈里对面
Gus, he told me you lived opposite Hari.
你和混♥蛋♥加斯是朋友
You're friends with that asshole Gus?
你见过他吗
Have you met him?
没 但听哈里的描述
No, but from what Hari said about him,
他像个养尊处优的混♥蛋♥
he seems like an entitled prick.
是啊
Yeah...
但你不认识他
but you don't know him.
那些是处方眼镜吗
Are those prescription glasses?
你看过那种黄♥片♥吗 就是
Have you ever seen a porno, where, like, a...
艳星扮演书呆子
porn star plays a nerd?
你俩能别调情了吗 让我吸一口吗
Yo, can you stop flirting so I can do a strike, please?
是冰♥毒♥
Oh, ice.
格雷格
Hey, Greg.
我很好 我想试试这个计划
I'm fine. Uh, I would like to pilot the scheme
在我以前公♥司♥那样
that I did at my old place here.
-我 对 我听说了 -你听说快递的事了吗
- I-- Yeah, I heard about that. - Did you hear about the couriering?
我听到了很多好话
I heard-- I heard brilliant things.
-我听说了 -韩国 韩国♥母♥乳...
- I heard about that. - Korean-- Korean breast milk--
-你好 -莎拉
- Hello. - Sara.
我能问个事吗
Could I ask you something?
当然 可以 先失陪一下
Yes. Yes, you can. Sorry, excuse me.
你想 你想去那边吗
Do you-- do you wanna go over here?
-好 -走吧
- Yeah, yeah. - Go, go ahead.
投资银行部的氛围怎么样
How's the atmosphere been in IBD?
还不错
Yeah, it's been fine.
卢辛达说团队可能会
Lucinda mentioned there were going to be
出现一些变动
some changes in the team?
这里不适合谈这个话题
Well, this isn't the place for that discussion.
-周一会举♥行♥会议 -会裁员吗
- There'll be a meeting on Monday. - Are there going to be cuts?
会有重组
There's going to be a restructuring.
只是调动
It's just a reshuffle.
你们的团队会并入其他部门
Your team's being subsumed into the other sector teams.
你要解散这个团队吗
You're effectively disbanding the team
好把问题归结于"文化"而不是整个系统
with the "culture problem" to stop it looking systemic?
首先 这个想法很愤世嫉俗
Well, firstly, that's very cynical.
而且我个人觉得被冒犯了
And I take this suggestion as an insult to me personally.
我们有责任让你们离开
I mean, we have a duty of care to remove you
任何创伤性的环境
from whatever may have been traumatic.
好吧 但你要怎么改变大家的想法
Okay, but how are you gonna stop people thinking
认为连着三天加班是种...
working three nights in a row is some kind of, well...
荣誉奖章
a badge of honor?
抱歉
Sorry.
-抱歉 抱歉我不该那么说 我只是 -行了
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry I said that, I just-- - Okay, all right.
-还有别的事吗 -那对我们来说意味着什么
- Is there anything else? - What does that mean for us?
对我 还有卢辛达
For me, Lucinda?
卢辛达会成为石油天然气部的副总裁
There's a VP spot in Oil and Gas for Lucinda.
那我呢
What about me?
我们欣赏你的才能
We appreciate your talent.
我们希望能把你重新分配到还有空缺的部门
We're keen to re-house you where there's headcount.
-哪里 -消费者投资组合服务团队
- Where? - CPS desk.
我不想让人觉得自己养尊处优
I don't want to sound, um, entitled.
我申请的是投资银行部
I applied for IBD,
我真的很不想去交易部工作
and I really don't want to work on the trading floor.
我知道了你经历了什么
Hey, I appreciate what you've been through,
但下次你想这么跟我说话时 我建议你三思
but I would think twice about speaking to me like this again
因为我不喜欢这种谈话
because I do not respond well to it.
懂了吗
Okay?
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表