剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
为什么
Why?
我不投资我不明白的产品
I don't trade products I don't understand.
这些是以简单明了的方式打包的
Well, these are packaged in a digestible way.
你不需要理解产品 只要知道收益就行
You don't need to understand the product, just the payout.
不 错误 从郁金香花苞到抵押债务证券
No, incorrect. From tulip bulbs to CDOs,
新鲜事物总是危险的象征
newness has always been a dangerous sign.
我不是那种会在黑暗中
I'm not one of those market participants
进行交易的投资者
who trades in the dark.
相信我 这些产品不是新出的
Trust me. These products aren't new.
很不幸 我只相信自己
Unfortunately, I only trust myself,
但我就要相信达莉娅了 在打了三整年交道后
but I almost trust Daria, after three full years.
还有别的事吗
Is there anything else?
哈珀
Harper?
我在 奥布里 趁着你还在线
Yeah, Aubrey, while I have you on the phone,
你想买♥♥点刚才
do you wanna do that cable idea
达莉娅说的电缆想法吗[英镑对美元汇率]that Daria was talking about at the meet?
行 那个我能明白
Sure. That's transparent enough for me.
50美金的汇率分布是多少
Make me a price in fifty dollars?
20卖♥♥出30买♥♥进
Twenty/thirty?
30买♥♥进 一共50
Thirty. Fifty dollars.
好 我再确认一下 50美金的30买♥♥进
Okay, so just to confirm, you're 50 at 30.
对 我还有其他事 但听上去很好
Yeah, I'm in a bit of a hurry, but that sounds great.
谢谢你抽出时间
Thanks for your time.
20卖♥♥出 30买♥♥进
买♥♥进
听起来有点进展
Sounded like something.
对 他会考虑一下 但我成功地让他
Yeah, he's gonna think about it, but I managed to get him to
交易了一些外汇 50电缆
trade some FX now. Fifty cable.
他是卖♥♥出吗
Did-- Did he sell?
不 他买♥♥进了
No, he bought it.
就英镑现在的汇率
With sterling where it is?
对
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
-今天好漫长啊 -电梯门关闭
- Long day. - Doors closing.
电梯门关闭
Doors closing.
电梯下行
Lift going down.
提醒一句 女士们
Just an FYI, ladies.
你们住在一起很温馨
It's cute that you're living together,
但工作时保持专业
but keep it professional at work.
明白
Understood.
很抱歉 不会再发生了
Really sorry. It won't happen again.
电梯门打开
Doors opening.
自从谷歌♥从04年上市以来
I mean, since Google went public in '04,
工资差不多翻了一百倍 物价却只翻了十倍
earnings are up a hundredfold, the price is up tenfold.
对 你瞧 这才是真正的基础产业转型
Yeah, see, that's real underlying business change.
你俩肯定是校友
You two must have been at school together.
对 我比他大两届
Uh, yeah, I was, uh, two years above.
同一个宿舍
Same house.
上世纪英国公立学校和寄宿学校
年幼学生需做年长学生的侍从
他是你的侍从吗
Was he your fag?
我觉得这个在90年代就废用了
I think that was abolished in the '90s.
老伊顿人的唇枪舌剑功夫
Well, the Old Etonians' capacity for debate
还在继续摧毁这个国家
continues to ruin the country.
见鬼 我又来了 不如我们换个地方吧
Oh, shit. I've done it again. How about a change of scenery?
-我感觉喝饱了 -很好
- I feel sufficiently lubricated. - Good.
那就结账吧
Fine to settle?
安娜贝尔酒吧在召唤我们
Annabel's is calling.
我们去花钱找女人聊天吧
Let's go and pay some women to talk to us.
马尔贝克葡萄酒 选得好
Malbec. Good choice.
如果卡斯帕认为我是保守党 那我的工作会更简单
My job's easier if Kaspar thinks I'm conservative.
我们也去松久餐厅再喝一杯吗 就在附近
Shall we have one in Nobu? It's only around the corner.
不好意思 各位
Excuse me, guys.
-乌斯曼 幸会 -我也是
- Usman, very good to meet you. - And you.
卡斯帕总说 我最好的生意本能
You know, Kaspar always said my, uh, best business instinct
就是我的好奇心
is my curiosity.
你去过汗水舞池吗
Have you ever been to Sweat Prom?
我们今晚的任务是让加斯怀孕
Our mission tonight is to get Gus pregnant.
-他们要去哪啪啪啪 -什么
- Where do they go to fuck? - What?
当他们来性质以后
You know, when they want to go fuck?
他想知道暗室在哪里
Ah, he wants to know where the dark room is.
你为什么问我
Why you asking me?
他们建这些地方不都有标准的吗
Well, don't they build all these places to standard?
本
Oi, Ben!
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你好吗 罗杰斯
You all right, Rogers?
你好吗 这里不错啊 对吧
You well? This is all right, innit?
威廉·亨特
93/94赛季阿森纳客场球衣
你邀请威廉聊天
你好
你说什么
哈珀
Harper?
-对 是我 -威尔
- Hey, yeah. - Hey. Will.
-威尔 -如果你还没猜到是我的话
- Will, hi. - If you hadn't guessed.
你好吗
How's it going?
-天呐 抱歉 -好的开始
- Jesus, sorry. - Whoa, good start.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's okay.
我之前在兜售大学申请的套餐
I was hawking university application packages.
算是种"进入大学"的辅♥导♥员吧
It's kind of like a "Getting into uni" Consultant.
我的客户 所有人 都是白♥痴♥
Everyone I worked with, every single one of them, moron.
我有一个电♥话♥名单 诺丁山 肯辛顿
So, I'd have this call list, Notting Hill, Kensington,
切尔西的电♥话♥表 那种东西
Chelsea numbers, that sort of thing,
要是有人接电♥话♥ 你就说
And as soon as somebody picked up, you'd be like,
"你开始考虑准备申请大学了吗"
"Have you started thinking about university preparation yet?"
让他们提前害怕
Get the fear in them early, you know.
那些孩子都几岁
How old are the kids?
13岁 14岁吧
Like 13, 14?
不会吧 你都跟14岁小孩谈什么
No fucking way. What do you talk to a 14-year-old about?
大部分是逼 对
Pussy, mostly. Yeah.
男孩子总是告诉我他们撸管的对象
The boys are always telling me what they wank to.
很奇怪 很奇怪 但我就敷衍他们
It is weird. It is weird. But I just nod along.
"对 伙计 没错"
"Oh, okay, mate, sure."
凯莉还是肯豆[卡戴珊家族最小两姐妹]Kylie or Kendall?
对 那个猪头没来
Yeah, the dickhead didn't show.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
我为什么会认识她
Why would I know her?
我觉得你是那种
You just strike me as the kind of guy
会一次约好几个女人的男人
who would arrange a multiple-choice date.
那就太变♥态♥了
That would be sociopathic.
威廉·亨特
William Hunt.
"要涉猎"
"Will hunt."
那是名字还是手法
Is that, like, a name or an M.O.?
这是猎狗要狩猎了
This dog will hunt.
-太恐怖了 -我也觉得不该说这话
- That's literally horrible. - I felt bad saying it.
你觉得在那什么之前
What do you think the record is
说话最少的记录 是说了几个词
for the least amount of words spoken at one of these before...
在什么之前
Before what?
-我没洗澡 -我不想让你洗
- I haven't showered. - I don't want you to.
好
Okay.
-你有避孕套吗 -有
- Do you have a condom? -Yeah.
好 去拿
Okay, get it.
没割包皮啊
Ah, an uncut dick.
我感觉自己像是在理查德·柯蒂斯的电影里
I feel like I'm in a Richard Curtis movie.
对
Yes--
爽
Yes!
我都走了 你能行吗
I have to go. You gonna be okay?
给他任何想要的
Get him anything he wants.
只要他明早还活着 就没事
As long as he's alive in the morning, we're good.
兄弟
Mate!
克拉彭 你能去克拉彭吗
Clapham. Can you go to Clapham?
伙计 别去克拉彭
Mate, don't go to Clapham.
好吗 永远别去克拉彭
All right? Never go to fucking Clapham.
直接回家吧
Let's just go home.
去搞定客户 这是克莱门特希望的
Go and secure the client. That's what Clement would want.
你能带我们去芬斯伯里公园吗
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表