剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
投行风云 第一季 第六集
你感觉受到威胁了吗
Did you feel threatened?
我...不确定他锁门是不是为了隐私
I... can't be sure that he didn't lock the door for privacy.
他拿走钥匙了吗
Did he take out the key?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
但你很害怕对吗
But you were scared?
动机不是问题
The motivation's not the issue.
违背女实习生的意愿
Locking a female graduate in the office
把她锁在办公室里是绝对不允许的
against her will is totally unacceptable.
哈珀
Harper...
他走了皮尔庞特不是会更好吗
wouldn't Pierpoint be better off?
72小时前
内部调查认定实习生死亡不是皮尔庞特的责任
无路可退
你跟格雷格回家了吗
Did you go home with Greg?
没有
No.
说起来 他在哪呢
Where is he anyway?
我们昨晚分开时 他都站不稳
He could barely stand when I left him.
他答应我不开车
He promised me he'd leave his car.
我是他宿醉的的忠实粉丝
I'm a massive fan of his hangovers.
你圣诞节回家吗
Are you going home for Christmas?
不回
No.
我也不回
Yeah, me neither.
每年这时候都感觉怪怪的
It's a weird time of year.
如果你想安排什么活动的话
If you want to busy yourself,
我奉陪
I'm around.
哈珀琴 我需要你
Harpsichord. Um, I need you.
我要带老婆去阿尔卑斯
I'm taking the new missus to the Alps.
对 我从来没去过 但我听说那里冷到爆
Yeah. I've never been, but I hear its fucking cold.
你啃了一年的三明治
You eat sandwiches all year.
哈珀小姐
我们很高兴告知您获得了2020年的5万英镑奖金
因此您的年薪增至11万6千英镑
奖金是为了奖励您的出色表现
代表您自己以及皮尔庞特公♥司♥
现在来看看它们的味道如何吧
Now I show you how they taste.
我以为奖金一月份已经发完了
I thought this happened in January.
其他人的发过了
It does for other people.
那为什么现在给我
So why are you giving it to me now?
因为我想这样
Because I want to.
因为我能这样
Because I can.
因为这是你应得的
Because you deserve it.
我为什么应得这么多
Why do I deserve it?
你也看到自己的奖金额了
You can't look at a number like that on paper
所以不要怀疑自己的能力
with your name next to it and still doubt yourself.
那样不合逻辑
That's not logical.
你可以感谢我
You're allowed to thank me.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士们先生们 格雷格·格雷森先生驾到
Mr. Greg Grayson, ladies and gentlemen.
看看谁来了
Look who's turned up.
世界上最坚持宿醉的人
It's the world's most consistently hungover man.
白人特权先生
Mr. White Privilege,
富二代本尊
Silver Spoon himself.
为您呈现高光时刻
I give you... the nonce!
昨晚上真是经典啊
Last night was biblical.
麦当劳在哪呢
Where's the Mickey D's?
九点以后到岗的人
You come in blasted past 9:00,
要给团队买♥♥麦当劳
you buy McDonald's for the team.
你知道规矩 格雷格
You know that, Greg.
你看着像是没回过家
You don't look like you've been home.
他嗨着呢
He's been brassing.
看 他一脸嗨着的样子
See, he's got that brassy look.
我觉得他不是瘾君子
You know, I didn't have him as a brass hound,
但是他绝对嗨了
but he's definitely been brassing.
哈珀
Harps.
-在 -把东西拿给我
- Yes? - Pass me the thing.
手稿
The script?
什么
What?
不 那个 埃里克 那个
No. That's-- Eric, that's--
怎么了
Whoa! What?
别害羞
Don't be shy.
这是写给别人看的 对吧
This is for an audience, right?
我们来当观众
We're an audience.
《无路可退》 格雷格·格雷森著
"Not an Exit" by Greg Grayson.
"我吃了拉面
"I've had ramen,
我吃了咸辣墨鱼
I've had chilli salt squid,
还有油菜和煎饺
pak choi and gyoza.
因为我失业了"
Because I no longer have a job."
因为这是部喜剧
'Cause it's a comedy.
这只是草稿 埃里克
It's work in progress, Eric.
不用说
Obviously.
这份工作配不上你吗
Hey, is-- is this job not good enough for you?
你好像忘了能来这里有多幸运
You seem to have forgotten how lucky you are to be here.
或者你生来就是浑浑噩噩来这里
Or maybe you've been bred to sleepwalk into this place,
混一辈子
through your life.
感觉肯定很棒
Must be nice.
你知道现在什么时间吗
You know what time it is?
是他妈清醒的时间
It's time to wake the fuck up!
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
对了 格雷格 我认识福克斯一个高层
Hey, Greg, I know-- I know a guy high up at Fox.
妈呀 刚刚有点过分了
Fuck me, that was a bit strong.
哈珀 我今晚想介绍你认识一些营销大佬
Harper, I want to introduce you to some market movers tonight.
还有哈佛的捐赠活动
And we've got Harvard's endowment coming.
达莉娅 你在哈佛商学院学到了什么吗
Daria, what did you learn at HBS?
那是世界上最贵的社交活动
It was the world's most expensive networking event.
浪费金钱
It's a waste of money.
哈珀琴 你想作为我的女伴
Harpsichord, if you would accompany me,
一起去吗
be my plus one?
她去不了
She can't.
为什么
Why?
我需要她加班
I need her on the desk.
一个客户咨♥询♥了联邦贷款利率
A client's asked about the Fed.
他们随时可能交易
They may trade any surprise,
她必须待命
and she's gonna book it.
我不想让她做那些
I don't want her doing that.
她已经同意了
Well, she already agreed to it.
是真的吗
Is this true?
对
Yes.
随你便
Suit yourselves.
你会错过晚会的一部分
Uh, you're gonna miss a bit of the party.
没事
No, that's cool.
我是皮尔庞特的瑞西
Rishi, Pierpoint.
特里基金
Ah, Trust Fund Terry.
今天派对你会来吗
You coming to the party?
请慷慨解囊
Please give generously.
是捐给智障的吗
Is this for retardeds?
不好意思 我没有现金
I'm so sorry, I don't think I have any cash.
这是我们两个的
That's for the both of us.
有人知道今晚都有哪些客户要来吗
Anyone got a clue which accounts are coming tonight?
你不是应该知道吗
Shouldn't you know that?
银风筝的那个小伙子来吗
How about the chap from Silver Kite. Is he coming?
我去 温迪
Fucking hell, Wyndy,
你是想真的想管理这里吗
are you trying to actually manage someone here?
我其实是个很好的经理 杰姬
I am actually a very good manager, Jackie.
不对别人指手画脚
Very hands-off.
因为我相信别人
Because I trust people.
但确实 我对这里疏于管理
But, yes, I have been totally fucking negligent here.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
一切顺利
It was great.
对 她进步很大
Yeah, she really stepped up.
最近表现很好
She's been doing really well recently.
所以订单呢
So where's the ticket?
他有点犹豫不决
He has gone a bit cold.
那最好给他加把火
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表