剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah?
那就把你口袋掏出来看看
Empty your pockets out then.
来吧 做啊
Go on. Just do it.
你生气了
You mad, eh?
你能不能闭上臭嘴把钱还我
Can you shut the fuck up and give it to me,
不然我就把你撂倒在地上
or I'll put you back on the fucking floor!
小伙子们 小伙子们
Boys, boys, boys.
在这里呢
Hey, it's here.
好吗 在这里
All right? It's here.
肯定是
Must have, um...
肯定是掉在地上了
Must have fallen.
-对 没错 -我的天啊
- Yeah. Sure. - Oh, my god.
掉地上了 掉地上了
It fell. It fell.
对不起 你这是什么意思
Sorry, what the fuck is that supposed to mean?
我想我们都知道是什么意思 塞巴
I think we all know what it means, Seb.
借过一下
Excuse me.
什么
What?
抱歉
Sorry.
我不知道我...
I don't know what I...
我不知我为什么想羞辱你
I don't know why I wanna humiliate you so--
但我就是想 这是种本能
But I do. It's instinctive.
这一点也不好
And that's not good.
只是一切都不再那么好了
It's just not good anymore.
好吧
R-- right.
我觉得今晚你应该去别的地方住
I think you should stay somewhere else tonight.
-小雅 -别 拜托 塞巴
- Hey, Yas-- - Just, please, Seb.
好吧
All right.
我们能上楼吗
Should we be up here?
应该不能
Probably not.
这里总是没人
It's always empty.
她妈妈住在瑞士
Her mom lives in Switzerland.
我就不该买♥♥那辆摩托车
I shouldn't have bought that fucking bike.
一个失业下岗的人
What does an unemployed person
要那样的摩托车干什么
do with a bike like that?
我还一分没花呢
I haven't spent any of mine.
这听起来可能有点奇怪
This is gonna sound weird,
但我从来没有过这么多钱
but I've, like, never had this much.
我一直强迫症似的反复查银行余额
I keep compulsively checking my balance,
让我压力很大
and it stresses me out, like,
要是掉到一个数字以下
makes me feel physically nauseous
我就会生理性反胃
when it drops below a certain point,
所以我没法花
so I'm not touching it.
这奇怪吗
Is that weird?
听起来很健康
Sounds healthy.
-奇怪的房♥子 -想象一下
- Weird house. - So, imagine...
一个完美生活
the perfect life, right?
你有个恩爱贴心的妻子
You've got a loving, caring wife.
你的灵魂伴侣
Your soulmate.
-上帝让天使降临在世... -所以呢...
- God put an angel on this earth... - So...
过去和将来都唯一真正吸引你的女孩...
The only girl who ever really got you... ever will...
要是下周他们不要你了 你会怎么做
What would you do if they just let you go next week?
而现在
and now,
想象第一次...
imagine the first time...
我会回想所有错过的机会
I'd think of all the wasted opportunities.
你的后代
...your progeny.
你第一次把凯斯帕
The first time you hold little, um, Caspar
抱在怀中的时候
in your arms.
他第一次用他的小拳头抓住你手指的时候
The first time he takes hold of your finger with his tiny fist.
想象下
Imagine...
他第一次在你胸口睡着
the first time he falls asleep on your chest...
等等
Wait.
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin...
看着那些
Looks... at all that...
然后说"不了"
and says, "Nah."
好
Yeah.
嗯 没错
Right. Yes, exactly.
你说"好"
You say "yes..."
真是意想不到啊
Well, this is a turn up for the books.
它说"好"
It says "yes."
异口同声
And together, well, you...
你们最后对几乎一切事物都说"不要"
you both end up saying "no" to pretty much--
我能加入吗
Can I join?
只是做♥爱♥而已
It's just sex.
不是吗
Isn't it?
哈珀
Harper?
给他口
Go down on him.
算了 我不感兴趣
No. No, I'm not into it.
周一见
I'll see you on Monday.
我没拿到工作
I didn't get the job.
他们说我太
They said I was too...
傲慢
hubristic.
他们真的用的这词吗
Did they actually use that word?
那你要怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
我也不知道
I'm really not sure.
你还穿着你的晚礼服吗
Are you still wearing your tux?
是的
Yeah.
我也过了你常过的那种周末
I had your kind of weekend.
我靠
Get the fuck in.
我储物柜里有多余的衣服
I've got some spare shirts in my locker.
密♥码♥是6969
Code's 6969.
好的
Okay, uh...
我也不想现在说
I'm sorry to do this here,
因为有点尴尬
as it's slightly awkward,
但是我听说你公开讨论了你的工资
but it's gotten back to me that you openly discussed your comp.
我怎么知道的不重要 我就是知道
It's not important how I know. I just know.
我
Well, I--
我没有吹嘘
I wasn't bragging about it.
谁跟你说的 雅思敏
Who told you? Yasmin?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
但你可以想象人们在说什么吗
But you can imagine what people are saying.
人们在说什么
What are people saying?
听着 哈珀
Look, Harper,
我没有偏爱
I don't have any favorites.
也许你是埃里克的
Maybe you were Eric's,
但那不是管理人的办法
but that's no way of managing people.
皮尔庞特要求你把多余的2.5万还回去
Pierpoint are going to ask for the surplus 25k back.
什么
What?
不用担心 我们是当做贷款支付的
Don't worry. We pay it out as a loan,
所以你不用缴税
so you won't get taxed on it.
你 你不能这么做
Well, you-- you can't do that!
那钱是我赚来的
I earned that money.
再说 要是我用掉了呢
Besides, what if I spent it?
你用了2.5万英镑
You spent 25,000 pounds?
是的 我给我妈寄了2.5万
Yes, I sent 25 home to my mom.
好吧 那你还能还2.5万镑
Okay. Well, you still have 25 you can pay back then.
这太荒谬了
Well, that's fucking ridiculous!
钱要还到哪去
Where does that money even go?
回到预算里
Back into the budget.
这边请
This way.
真好 我在城里第二和第三喜欢的女人
Ah, yes. My second and third favorite women in the city,
我不会告诉你们谁第二谁第三
and I'm not gonna tell you which is which.
准备谈谈你想投资什么了吗
You ready to talk about how you're positioned?
嗯 我唯一想做好准备的事就是
Right. The only thing I want to be positioned for
当特朗普开设又一个营地
is when Trump opens another camp
把所有卖♥♥空者和墨西哥人都关进去
and sticks all the short-sellers in with the Mexicans.
那至少我会知道我们要提高价格
And then at least I'll know that we're going higher!
介意我在开始谈正事前去小便吗
Now, do you mind if I piss before we get personal?
我不确定达莉娅会关照我
I'm not sure Daria's looking out for me,
但我希望你会
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表