剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
投行风云 第一季 第八集[季终]
我的基本资质满足部门需求
While my baseline was fulfilling the needs of the desk,
我自己也脱颖而出
I also stood out on my own.
我设计了二十多种按需定制的宏观交易策略
I've formulated over two dozen bespoke macro trading strategies
利用了多种工具
across a number of instruments,
从普通现金股票到外来金融衍生品
vanilla cash equities to exotic derivatives,
随时与所有交易部门沟通协调
leveraging at all points our different silos on the floor
把握各种机会跨产品销♥售♥
and cross-selling products at every opportunity.
我可以自信地说 按照交易金额
I can say confidently that by sales credits,
我是今天站在你们面前最出色的实习生
I'm the standout grad in front of you today.
我还想证明这样的高产出业绩
And I want to prove that this track record of producing
不是昙花一现
at the highest level isn't a one-time thing.
我承载了公♥司♥的文化
I have carried the culture of the firm,
诚信工作 像主人翁一样思考
led with integrity, and thought like an owner.
它存在于我的血液之中
It's in my blood.
我是皮尔庞特人
I'm a Pierpoint person.
你准备好对熊大发脾气了吗
You ready to bite the head off a bear?
有人想打赌那些实习生会留下吗
Anyone want to start punting on which grads are staying?
因为我要设赌局了
'cause I'm making markets.
最少100英镑
A hundred quid minimum...
很感激你抽空见我
I really appreciate you taking the time to meet with me.
我知道我可以增加价值
Um, I know I can add value
我知道我准备好迎接客户了
and I know I'm ready for clients,
帮他们交易 做他们的销♥售♥
you know, properly covering them.
嗯 这事没法打包票
Yeah. I mean, there's no guarantees.
你还是需要在明天被外汇部永久雇用
You'd still have to be hired permanently by FX tomorrow,
被希拉里雇用
you know, by Hilary.
毕竟你是他的实习生
I mean, it's his headcount.
当然 当然
Sure. Totally, yeah.
但我绝对接受你过来工作
But I'm definitely receptive to the idea of you moving over.
你在外汇部的经历如何
How has your experience of FX been?
他们有点独断专行 对吗
I mean, they're kind of a law unto themselves, right?
你感受到了支持吗
Have you felt supported?
我 应该有吧
I... I-- I think so, yeah.
受到了尽可能多的支持
You know, as-- as much as one can be.
灵活性较差
Liquidity is thin.
对中国的贸易担忧
Trade fears with China,
中国增长放缓
slower Chinese growth,
科技领域的重大警告
big warnings in tech,
还有惯例的英国脱欧屁事
and the usual Brexit sludge.
与昨晚相比 在标普断熔断前
Another three percent downside from last night
还有另外3%的下降空间
to move before S&P circuit breakers kick in.
我说了我不知道他们的名字
Look, I said I don't know any of their names.
描述清楚
Be descriptive.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Hey, c-- can we help you?
嗯 可以的话 我能和你谈两分钟吗
Yeah, can I just get two minutes with you, if possible.?
当然 等我谈完后
Sure. Yeah, when I'm done.
不 我就是...
No, I just...
很快就好
Um, it-- it won't take any time at all.
哈珀 我们谈完再来
Harper, when we're done.
好吧
Okay, fine.
操
Fuck.
斯皮尔林先生
Mr. Spearing?
谢谢
Cheers.
16页 24分钟 说"什么都不要做"
Sixteen pages, 24 minutes to say, "Do nothing."
我不敢相信她离开了
I cannot believe that she was away...
是两厢情愿的
It's consensual.
他总是拐弯抹角
He's constantly hedged.
如果他说"卖♥♥方市场" 那就这么说
If he's saying, "Sell market," then say so...
还有数字
And the numbers!
去他妈的数字
Ugh, burning the fucking numbers...
-瑞西 -什么事
- Oy, Rish. - Yup?
我们要怎么知道我们明天安全
How do we know if we're safe tomorrow?
看你的电♥话♥
Watch your lines.
红色代表死亡
Red means dead.
如果他们在下午6点前找你
If they call you before 6:00 P.M.,
你周一就不用回来了
you're not coming back on Monday.
记住
And remember,
进入房♥间后 别管摄像头
when you're in the room ignore the camera.
直接对着部门经理说
Speak directly to the desk heads.
别犯贱
And don't act the cunt.
很简单
It's simple, really.
加斯 我想着在你明天做陈述前
Gus, I thought it might be a good idea for us to catch up
我们应该了解下近况
before your presentation tomorrow?
或许我们待会儿可以一起去吃午饭
Perhaps we could grab lunch later?
我们可以去行政餐厅
We could do it in the Executive Dining Room.
莎拉 我听说艾德勒要从纽约过来
Sara, I heard whispers Adler's over from New York.
这是坏消息吗
Is it bad news?
我才知道
News to me.
上次艾德勒过来 一半的人都被裁掉了
The last time Adler came over, half the desk got laid off.
行政餐厅
Exec dining room, huh?
只有高层才会去
Only top brass up there.
听着 你们的产品承诺了世界一流的剃毛体验
look, your product promised a world-class shaving experience.
而我的耻骨上到处是伤口
And I-- I have razor bumps all over my pubis.
你们的说明书里没有关于私处使用的说明
There's nothing in your literature about using it down there!
你有考虑过我们之前说的事吗
Have you, uh... had a chance to think about what we discussed?
你以为人们用你们的产品是来干什么的
Look, what do you think people use your fucking products for?
我要找你们经理
Look, I wanna talk to your fucking manager.
我们要提升吗
Are we elevating it?
我还在考虑
I'm still thinking.
你想要我在开会时提出来吗
Do you want me to bring it up in the room?
你显然不想要我说任何事
You obviously don't want me to say anything.
你总是有选择
You always have a choice.
但你有团队合作精神 雅思敏
But are you a team player, Yasmin?
因为我喜欢雇用有团队合作精神的人
Because I like to hire team players.
你知道这有多丢人吗
Do you know how much of a humiliation this is?
我这周已经在探探上约了三个人了
I have fucking three Tinder dates lined up this week.
取消我的订阅
Unsubscribe me now,
我不想在下次账单上
and I expect to not see
看到按月扣款
a pro rata direct debit on my next statement.
我们收到了关于你的正面报告
So, we've had very good reports about you.
谁写的
From who?
我都没有导师
I wasn't given a mentor.
我每次主动出击都会被拒绝
Every time I was proactive, I was shut down.
办公室政♥治♥意味着我实际上是透明人
The desk politics meant that I was effectively invisible.
这点我理解 考虑到这年伊始我坐在哪里
And I understand, given where I sat at the start of the year,
我坐在谁旁边 我对你来说是个麻烦
who I sat next to, I'm a problem for you.
不 这 这与哈里无关
No, th-- this isn't about Hari.
老实说
Well, to be honest,
这是一直以来你唯一想跟我聊的事
it's the only thing you ever want to talk to me about.
一个人死了
A guy died.
银行有责任
The bank was responsible.
你的工作是摆脱该责任
Your job was to elide that responsibility.
我可以证明这个地方的文化
I can testify to the culture of this place,
那种你尽力隐藏的文化
the culture that you do your best to hide.
我不经常来这上面
I don't come up here enough.
看看我们所在的地方有多高
Look at how high up the two of us are.
好吧 如果我说我没看到你的才能
Okay. What if I said I didn't see your talent?
只把你当成了一个公♥关♥灾难呢
What if I saw you as a walking PR disaster?
那我是更愤世嫉俗了 还是如你所说更"诚实"了
Shall I be more cynical or, um, "honest," as you say,
因为诚实只是犬儒主义的漂亮话 并说
because cynicism's just honesty in code, and say
你在皮尔庞特公♥司♥是个超级聪明的少数族裔
that you are a hyper intelligent minority at Pierpoint.
看看你人生中大部分时间待过的那些地方
Looking at the institutions you've been at for most of your life,
你可能认为这种社会流动是理所应当的
you probably take that kind of social mobility for granted.
你不该这样认为
You shouldn't.
如果你走了会对我有利 这点我不会隐瞒
I'm not gonna hide that the optics are good for me,
但如果你留下来
but if you stay,
你在这家银行的前途无限光明
there is no limit to where I can take you at this bank.
我实际上不喜欢松露
I don't actually like truffle.
-你不喜欢吗 -不喜欢
- You don't? - Not really.
你今晚有什么安排
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表