剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
你绝对是 就是你
You definitely did! That was you!
她简直就是个脑瘫
She's a fucking intellectual lightweight.
天天跑马拉松 却没有个性
Runs marathons instead of having a personality.
投资个屁
Go fund my fuck off.
她顶多六个月就走人
She'll be gone within six months.
我们在说谁坏话呀
So, what are we gossiping about?
我要把你们俩都灌醉
I am just drinking you two under the table.
我们这是私人谈话
I'm having a private conversation.
好吧 对不起 我以为听到了自己名字
Okay. Sorry. I thought I heard my name.
雅思敏 你或许觉得这个非常奇怪
Yasmin, this might sound deeply strange,
但我们没在谈论你
but we weren't talking about you.
好吧 我以为你在看我
Okay, I thought you were looking over at me.
我他妈也没看你
I'm not fucking looking at you either.
很惊讶吧
Shock fucking horror.
没人在乎我怎么看你
Nobody gives a fuck about what I think about you,
或 或你怎么看我
or-- or what you think about me.
没人在乎
Nobody gives a fuck.
你瞧 这个行业的问题在于
See, the problem with this industry,
他们总雇这些公主
they keep hiring these fucking princesses.
那个傻屌♥面试了你
Which silly cunt was it that interviewed you?
其实 我觉得那个傻屌♥是我
Actually... I think I was the cunt.
那个傻屌♥是我
That cunt was me!
哥们
Hey, buddy.
你别跟她这么说话
Don't talk to her like that.
你管好自己的屁事
Mind your own fucking business.
不 你别跟她这么说话
No! Don't talk to her like that.
滚你♥妈♥的♥ 懂不
Fuck off! Yeah?
怎么 你干嘛
Yes? What?
肯尼 回家吧
Kenny. Go home.
滚开 埃里克 别废话
Fuck off, Eric. Don't start.
回家
Go home.
晚安各位
Goodnight, all.
你♥他♥妈♥又看个鸡♥巴♥
What the fuck are you looking at?
-你还好吗 -谢谢
- You okay? - Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们组的人总这么对你吗
Do the guys on your desk always treat you like that?
你们组不这样吗
Is your team not like that?
埃里克很好
Eric's great.
是啊 至少他给你自主♥权♥
Yeah, I mean, at least he gives you agency.
没人会给你自主♥权♥
No one's gonna give you agency.
你得自己主动
You have to take it.
别一直想着
And try not to think about
自己可能在哪些地方出错
all the different ways that you can be wrong.
他们就不想
They don't.
我们进去吧
Shall we?
好
Yeah.
我都还没见过英国鸡♥巴♥呢
I still haven't seen a British cock.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我知道在这里很正常 但高圆翻领衣服
I-- I know that it's normal here, but the polo neck look,
感觉像穿了冬装
it looks like they're wearing winter wear.
至少我在这有双人床
At least I have a double bed here.
我一辈子都睡的单人床
I slept in a single my whole life.
什么 在家都是吗
What, even at home?
天呐 太可怕了
Oh my God, that's barbaric.
对啊 我得跟我的双胞胎兄弟JD分享
Yeah, I shared with my twin brother, JD.
别担心 我们有自己的床
Don't worry, we had our own beds.
而且我们差不多没上过床
And we barely even fucked.
他是干什么的
What does he do?
哈珀 他是干什么的
Harper? What does he do?
他算是个明星吧
He was kind of a superstar.
有奖学金 本来打算去巡回比赛
He had a scholarship, he was about to go on tour,
他每天凌晨四点起床训练 网球
and he woke up every day 4:00 A.M. to train. Tennis.
他不相信运动员是天生的
He really didn't think that athletes were born, you know?
-然后呢 -他...
- And what happened? - He, um...
他说要离开一段时间
he said that he was going away for a while.
他带着外套和包 走了 再也没回来过
He took a coat and a bag, and he left. Never came back.
这是什么时候了
When did this happen?
四年前
About four years ago.
换了我肯定直接崩溃
That would really fuck me up.
他是个成年人 他能接受自己做的决定
He's an adult. He can live with his fucking decisions.
如果你需要住处
Well, if you ever need a place to stay,
我有个带双人床的空房♥
I have a spare room with a double bed.
你是 你是想要分租吗
Are you-- are you, like, looking to sublet?
对 我们可以 可以定个分租方案
Well, I mean, yep, we can-- we can figure something out.
真的吗 那太好了
Really? I would love that.
天呐
Oh, my Lord.
谁 我吗
Who, me?
我朋友有话跟你说
My friend has something she wants to say to you.
-没问题 -等等 等等 什么
- Okay! - Wait, wait, wait. What, what?
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
白人会跳舞 我证明给你看
White men can dance. Let me show you.
白人不会跳 傻屌♥
White men can't jump, dickhead.
-好了 -我讨厌这样 谢谢你啊
- All right! - I hate this. Thank you.
但我能跳
But I can jump!
温迪 你是董事总经理 花点钱吧
Wyndy, you're an MD. Spend some fucking money.
-来吧 哥们 -我有约了
- Come on, mate. - I'm already booked.
他说这钱是埃里克出
He said it's on Eric's account.
那我们绝对要上车了
Well, then we're definitely fucking getting in it, then.
-我能一起吗 -我们去西边
- Can I bunk in? - We're going west.
杰姬 我这种口音的人肯定让你害怕
Jackie, someone with my accent must really scare you.
你住芬斯伯里公园 对吧
You're Finsbury Park, aren't you?
-对 -芬斯伯里公园在西边吗
- Yeah. - Is Finsbury Park west?
-能到 -又一个关于麻烦的笑话
- It'll do. - Another troubles joke.
已经到夜里这个时候了
It's that time of night.
这个球员曾效力过默西塞德郡足球队
The player that's played in the Merseyside,
老字号♥德比 阿森纳
Old Firm, North London,
和曼彻斯特德比
and Manchester derbies?
贝克汉姆
Beckham?
格雷格 格雷格 天呐
Oh, Greg. Oh Greg, Jesus.
不好意思 司机 能停车吗
Excuse us, drive. Can you stop?
不 我说的是维多利亚·贝克汉姆
No, I meant Victoria Beckham.
-对了 是科洛·图雷 -真聪明
- It's Kolo Touré, by the way. - Oh, good man!
雅思敏
如果你愿意房♥间就给你
你很早就走了 还好吗
You left early. You okay?
他们要解散我的团队
They're shutting down my fucking team.
你想让我给你口吗
Do you want me to suck you off?
你以前喜欢给我口♥交♥
You used to love going down on me.
我现在也喜欢
Yeah, I still do.
那就吃我
Eat me then.
雅思敏发来新信息
我觉得她穷
I think she slums.
谁说我想吃饭了
我们不用吃饭
她说什么了
What'd she say?
她说什么了 让我看看
What'd she say? Let me see.
让我看看
Let me see!
不关你的事
It's none of your business.
只是给我自己看
It's just for me.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表