剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
我们是正150
We're at plus 150.
预言家 你还觉得我们业务量在减少吗
Cassandra, you still think we're grinding to a halt?
强劲黑咖 就像我一样
Strong and black, just like me.
你昨晚玩到几点
How late did you go last night?
-抱歉 我现在没法闲聊 -行
- Sorry, I can't do this right now. - Sure.
你有劲儿更大的东西吗
Do you have anything stronger?
全球贸易是...
Globalization of trade is...
吃多少
How many?
两颗就能让你觉得自己发明了脸书
Take two and you'll feel like you're inventing Facebook.
邓肯 客户确实买♥♥入了50英镑
Duncan, client did buy 50 quid.
他拒绝自己修正 他在撒谎
He's refusing to amend it on his end. He's lying.
好 那我们把录音调出来
Okay. Well, let's pull the tapes.
所有电♥话♥都被录音了
All voice trading's recorded.
好 我投入了大量的...
Oh, yeah. Oh, I put in extraordinary...
还有别的办法吗
Is there another option?
没有 听着 他不该仗着你年轻就欺负你
No. Look, he shouldn't have run you over just because you're young.
在系统里把交易货币改成美元
Amend the trade in the system to 50 dollars,
阿勒顿财富公♥司♥ 英镑 卖♥♥出
看亏损多少
and see what the loss is.
英镑改美元
权限不够 无法执行此操作
...用直升机带他们去
...flew them in on a helicopter.
很夸张吧
Isn't that wild?
损益账
不不 我不在乎...
Oh, no, no. I don't give a...
好吧 我想亏损很大吧
Okay, I imagine it's quite a hit,
但现在卖♥♥出我们至少可以止损
but sell now and at least we've contained it.
英镑卖♥♥出价86.3 英镑买♥♥入价89.5
卖♥♥出
卖♥♥出
哈珀
Harper?
最小化
处理好了吗 怎么样了
Is it done? What does it say?
已经处理好了
It says it's all squared away.
好的 我之前还怕组里的会议来着
Good. I was dreading the team meet.
你 我们
You-- we--
我们处理这事太慢了
we were slow on this one.
你的会议是几点
When is your meet?
一点半 就在非农就业数据公布后
1:30. Just after nonfarm payrolls.
13:30 非农数据 预期值十五万
13:30 私人非农数据 预期值十一万
13:30 政♥府♥数据 预期值四万
你确定都搞定了
Now, you're sure it's done?
-搞定了 -很好
- It's done. - Good.
皮尔庞特公♥司♥毕业生参观日 2020年
没有两天是完全一样的
See, no two days are the same,
因为市场一直在变化
'cause the market is always dynamic.
我们必须要像企业家一样思考
And here we're taught to think like owners.
你说的好像这里是个社♥会♥主♥义♥公♥司♥
You manage to make it sound like a socialist enterprise.
我们正在经历声势浩大的康复阶段
We're on a very aggressive image rehabilitation drive,
所以你最好把领带系上
so you might want to put your tie on.
失陪
Excuse me.
2020年毕业生参观日
哈珀·斯登
有问题请问我
别问了
Don't ask.
我能想象
I can imagine.
你们昨晚干什么了
What did you guys get up to?
我昨晚让她嗨了一把
Yeah, I really put her in the locker.
好吧 现在要由我来帮她收拾烂摊子了 所以
Yeah, well, now I'm having to deal with the fallout, so.
PS做的
Photoshop.
我怀疑他俩都没有在同一个房♥间待过
I doubt they've ever even been in the same room.
瞧瞧他们是多么喜欢对方
Look how much they like each other.
在这里手握权力感觉好奇怪
It feels weird to be in a position of power here.
那你打算怎么办
So, what are you gonna do with it?
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you.
今天过得还好吗
Having a good day?
我只知道我现在让公♥司♥亏损了五万
All I know is I fucked up and the loss is at 50k right now.
你为什么不告诉埃里克
Why don't you just tell Eric?
我们部门有全年最好的两个损益账日
We have had two of the best P&L days of the year.
我不能举手说我一下给亏损没了
I can't just put my hands up and say that I wiped it out.
对 埃里克会生气
Yeah, Eric will flip,
但如果你不说是在拿自己工作冒险
but you risk your job if you don't come clean.
昨晚你为什么让我熬夜
Why did you make me stay up all night?
我没让你做任何事
I didn't make you do anything!
听着 你是他的徒弟
Look, you're his project.
你可以犯一个错
You're allowed to make one mistake.
不 其实不行
No, no, actually I'm not.
我不能犯任何错
I'm not allowed to make any mistakes.
你这样的人有权犯错
People like you are allowed to make mistakes.
这是什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
犯错也是特权
Mistakes are a privilege.
好吧 这个亏损是假设的
Okay, yeah, well, the loss is hypothetical.
-账面上的 还在变化 对吧 -对 所以呢
- In the book? It's live, right? - Yeah. So?
那就不是板上钉钉的事
Well, then, it's not crystallized.
所以一定有方法让这个数字变小或者变大吧
So, surely it can still swing to the upside or the downside?
如果今天下午一点半非农数据低于15万
If the NFP's under 150k at 1:30 this afternoon--
这赌注也太大了
That's a fucking punt.
不 联邦汇率不可能激增
No, there's less chance of a Fed rate hike,
因为那样是利空美元
which is bad for the dollar.
英镑对美元汇率上升的话 就能抵消我的亏损了
Sterling surges against dollar, and my loss is totally offset.
听着 告诉埃里克吧 好吗
Look, just tell Eric, all right?
你现在思维不清晰
You're not thinking properly.
市场平均预估是25万
The street's looking for 250k.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
不如你就只干♥你♥擅长的事
So why don't you stick to whatever it is that you're good at,
我会 我会没事的
and I'll just-- I'll be fine.
如果你想聊聊昨晚 我们就聊聊
If you wanna fucking talk about last night, talk about it.
不然 到此为止 别拿我出气了
Otherwise, let's just put a pin in it.
哥们 拜托别自恋
Dude... Please.
哈里·达尔纪念基金 不列颠之心基金会
我今天做了各种金额的交易 我就是流量
I'm moving all kinds of size today. I am the flow.
是啊 爱夸夸其谈自己胜利的人总爱夸张
Yeah, he who talks about his conquests exaggerates them.
这是自从福音传教士进攻伊♥拉♥克♥以来
This is the first time I've been on the floor
感谢您的捐赠 100镑
我第一次待在公♥司♥等着数据公布
for the data since the evangelists invaded Iraq.
我一般都去吃午餐
Normally have a lunch.
你的行为太反♥社♥会♥了
Yours is incredibly antisocial.
现在闲下来了吗
Things slowing down then?
耳语号♥上发布的关于科技股的新泡沫
Published on the whispers about a new bubble in tech,
卡斯帕的利息
interest for Kaspar.
瑞西
Rishi!
我很乐意打给乌斯曼 对一下票♥据♥
Happy to call Usman to run him through the note.
不用了
Won't be necessary.
卡斯帕说他已经跟罗伯特谈了
Kaspar tells me he's already opened a dialogue with Robert.
或许我们可以做双重保险
Maybe we could do dual coverage--
别画蛇添足 奥古斯加斯
Let's not overdo it, Augustus.
或者我去做罗伯特的助手
Or I could just back Robert up?
难以想象你愿意对他俯首称臣
Can't imagine you want to be subordinate to him?
如果你有任何问题 随时问我
If you have any questions about it, just let me know.
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
谢了 伙计
Cheers mate, thanks.
能把票♥据♥给我吗
Can I have the note?
怎么了 你为什么无视我
What is it? Why are you ignoring me?
成熟点 我有女友了
Grow up. I have a girlfriend.
我从应聘过摩根斯坦利 野村证券 巴克莱银行
I had interviews at Morgan Stanley, Nomura, Barclays,
但我遇见女性面试官的次数
and I can count on one hand the amount of times
一只手就能数过来
I was interviewed by a woman,
直到我来到皮尔庞特
until I got to Pierpoint.
对我来说能看到
It was really important for me to see
我这样的人担起责任非常重要
people like me in positions of responsibility--
我只是好奇 为什么董事会没有女性
I was just curious, why are there no women on the board?
我们其实刚聘用了公♥司♥第一位女性主席
We've actually just hired our first female president.
那不过是个有名无实的位置
That's more like a figurehead.
作为女性 在这种环境里工作的真实状况是怎样
Like, what's it really like being a woman in this environment?
跟男性没什么区别
Not dissimilar to being a man.
总会有人调侃
You know, there's always banter.
"调侃"这个说法委婉了吧
"Banter" sounds like a euphemism.
你必须要有幽默感
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表