剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
那你还来这干什么
Why are you here, then?
我认为这是最接近以才取人的地方了
I think this is the closest thing to a meritocracy there is.
而我就希望别人能以我的能力来评判我
I only ever want to be judged on the strength of my abilities.
并付你相应的薪水
And paid for it.
《投行风云》前情提要
人是我们的资本
欢迎 毕业生们
Welcome, graduates.
虽然我很荣幸恭喜你们
While it's my pleasure to congratulate you
获得这份实习
on this placement,
为了留下 你们要从现在就开始努力
the work to stay here starts now.
他在我们队工作
He works on my team.
是个花美男
He's a whole snack.
如果你喜欢这一款 算是吧
If you're into that kind of a thing, I guess.
你认识加斯吗
Do you-- do you know Gus?
是的 我们是室友
Yeah, I live with him.
我知道你们俩的很多事情
I know a lot about you two.
你回过家吗
Have you been home?
我要打卡晚上工作的时间
I'm logging those nocturnal hours.
尽量给公♥司♥留下一个好印象
Trying to make a good impression, you know?
别忘了你现在的感受
Do not forget how this feels right now.
投行风云 第一季 第二集
操
Oh, fuck!
求求你 把鸡♥巴♥杵到我的小屁♥眼♥里吧
Shove that cock in my little asshole, please.
来吧 射在里面吧
Yes! Come on. Come inside me.
爽
Yes.
我的小♥逼♥... 射我小♥逼♥里...
My pussy... In my pussy...
加油 走 走 继续 一直到头
Come on. Move, move, move. Go on, right to the end.
就这样 很好
That's right. Good.
走 走 走 很好
Move, move, move. Good.
漂亮 继续走
Good work. Keep going.
用力推 一直到头 走
Big push. Right to the end. Go.
技术很完美
Perfect technique.
也许我应该带着你去上班
Maybe I should wear you to work.
这些我真的得付钱
I actually had to pay for these.
谢谢
Thank you.
我把你的亚洲市场简报做好了 在你邮箱里
I did your Asia recap. It's on your email.
我来得早 听的直播
I came in early and listened live.
主动性很好啊
That's good initiative, that.
时不时离开座位汇报一下情况会比较好
It'd be good to get off the desk sometime, have a debrief.
咖啡 啤酒 什么都行 谈谈你的进展
Coffee, beer, whatever. Talk about your progress,
在裁员日之前如何定位你自己
how to position yourself before RIF.
-我就收到了那些评估... -那太好了
- I'm evaluated on it, so... - Yeah. Yeah, that'd be great.
明天 妈的不行 我们有毕业生晚宴
Tomorrow? Oh, fuck no, we have that grad dinner.
也许周五
Maybe Friday?
好啊 好
Yeah. Yeah.
白天会比较好
Um, in the day would be good.
因为我和男朋友
Uh, 'cause I have plans
晚上有安排了
with my boyfriend in the evening.
我理解你不是那个意思 对吗
I know you didn't mean that like that, did you?
我很清楚
So, I know for a fact
很多人在外面活跃得很
a lot of people are active on the street.
我很好奇为什么在我们的量上没体现出来
I wanna know why the flows aren't coming our way.
我80%的人都在外面呢
Well, 80 percent of my guys are away.
米克诺斯岛还是伊维萨岛
Mykonos or Ibiza?
孩子们在迪士尼开心吗
Did the girls enjoy Disneyland?
我花了千大洋 才让我的女儿们知道
Cost me three G's for my daughters to find out
高飞是个头特别小的摩洛哥男孩扮的
Goofy's a Moroccan kid with a tiny head.
飞越太空山时大家都会说 "我去"
Hell is the line at Space Mountain.
尤其是如果你在许愿募捐的后面
Especially if you're behind a Make-A-Wish.
行了 我们去说服些客户
All right, let's, uh, let's convince some people
为了能赚更多钱而花钱吧
to part with their money in the hope that they make more.
遵命 头儿
Yes, chef.
-他一直当众换衣服吗 -董事总经理的特权
- Does he always change on the floor? - It's an MD power thing.
芬马什的事怎么样了
What's the deal with Fenmarsh?
我没收到费利姆的消息啊
I haven't heard from Felim.
每天都打两次 都被初级雇员挡下来了
Called twice daily, couldn't get past the junior.
-你说了你是我的人吗 -说了
- Did you say you worked for me? - Yes.
好吧 每小时打一次
Okay. Call every hour.
我有个会
I got a meeting.
合租网
幸会 但我们把房♥间租给朋友了
觉得你不太适合我们的房♥子
抱歉但我们的室友决定不搬走了
抱歉哈珀 这次我们挑了另外一个女孩
房♥间已经租出去了
那是我的交易员笑声
Oh, that's my broker laugh.
我只笑给你一个人
I only do it for you.
当然是因为我觉得你很风趣啊
Because I find you so funny, of course.
如果不是我给客户的笑
Well, look, if it's not my client laugh,
那可能是我真实的笑了
then it's probably my genuine laugh, yeah.
费利姆·比灿
费利姆·比灿是英国基金经理 为芬马什解决方案公♥司♥
管理欧洲特殊情况基金 他于2012年创建该公♥司♥
你永远都分不清楚
You'll never know which is which.
回头见
Speak soon.
他其实根本就不想走
He really didn't want to go away.
这个费利姆让他神不守舍的
This Felim thing's got him spooked.
你觉得是什么情况啊
What do you think's going on?
不清楚
I don't know.
但埃里克喜欢独家玩法 这不是个好兆头
But it doesn't bode well for Eric's exclusivity thing.
埃里克坚持要求他的客户只能和直接他联♥系♥
Eric insists all his clients only speak to him streetwide.
费利姆占了交易利润的多一半呢
And Felim accounts for over half the desk profits.
听着 要是有人又跑到我这来
Look, if anyone comes over my fucking hoot again
而不是发信息给我
instead of messaging me,
我就亲自去搞他们的妈妈
I will personally bocat their mothers!
我想要去参加铁人赛
I think I'm gonna try and do an Ironman
或者沙漠地狱马拉松 当然不训练直接上
or the Marathon des Sables. With no training, obviously.
他们免费给了我一杯...
The guy gave me a freebie, so...
不 我只是想...
No, I just wanted to...
嗯
Yeah.
您能稍等我一下吗
Could I put you on hold for two seconds, please?
你会把自己放在图的哪个地方
Where would you put yourself on that continuum?
这是什么
What is this?
如果护士在这个位置
So, if a nurse is here...
你在哪
where are you?
纵轴是薪资
Wages on the Y axis...
护士
脱衣舞♥女♥
鞋跟高度是横轴
...heel height on the X.
为多数人服务 不是少数
给工党投票
你的隐私设置很到位
You've got very good privacy settings.
-非常到位 -你在隐藏什么
- Very good. - What are you hiding?
我有张资料照片穿的是低领口上衣
I... I was wearing a low-cut top in a profile pic
大概14岁的时候
when I was, like, 14.
明白 我们的私信就是粪坑
Yeah, our DMs are a cesspit.
波比有三个月不玩社交媒体了
Bobbi went dark for, like, three months.
感觉有三辈子那么长
It felt like three lifetimes.
网上的男人没等降低他们的标准
Guys online violate their standards
就先打破它们了
quicker than they can lower them.
真好笑
That's hilarious.
你很搞笑 她很好笑
You're funny. She's funny.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看上去会准时交房♥租
You look like you pay the rent on time.
会 我在金融业工作
Yeah. I work in finance.
没你们做的事那么有趣
It's not as interesting as what you guys do.
我们也是凑合过
We're just... living.
不过我们喜欢你是上班族
Oh, we love that you're a working woman, though.
所以你们选择午休的时候见我吗
Is that why you made me come at lunch?
总之 我们算是过了
Anyway, we're sort of past the point
想要醒来看到有个陌生男子出现在厨房♥的阶段了
where we want to be waking up to random guys in the kitchen.
太可惜了 我还有点期待看到
That's a shame. I was sort of looking forward to a...
一堆包皮大屌♥呢
stream of uncut dicks.
我喜欢你们的地方
I love your place.
很...雪白
It's so... white.
-我们在驱魔 -这是我们最近最爱的颜色
- We're exorcising demons. - It's our new favorite color.
也是我的
Mine too.
费利姆的初级雇员根本没法攻破
Felim's junior is a brick wall.
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表