剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
发给歌♥利亚的卡尔
to Karl at Goliath,
但我不确定能不能由我直接发
um, but I wasn't sure if it was okay coming directly from me,
或者你想让我抄送你吗 还是说
or if you wanted to be CCed in, or--
自己想办法
Take the initiative.
不 我是说像一根粗大的静脉
No, I mean like a thick mainline vein
竖着长在他阴♥茎♥上...
running down his cock...
我们挺久没做"雅思敏的的交易想法"了
We haven't done "Yasmin's Trading Idea" in a while, um...
我整理了很多
I've been putting together
-关于美元多头的想法 -听着 我应该道歉
- this long dollar idea-- - Look, I should apologize,
那个"交易想法"练习...
that whole "Trade Idea" exercise...
这对你不公平 我不应该勉强你
It was unfair of me to put that pressure on you
你还没有准备好
when you're not ready.
实际上 没人会把你的想法当真
Truth is, nobody's gonna take your ideas seriously
至少好几年都不会 所以...
for a few years. So...
-就把小事做好 行吗 -好
- Just nail the small stuff. Yeah? - Okay.
不过很高兴能跟你把话说清楚
It was good to clear the air, though.
是啊
Yeah.
你又一次浪费了我的时间 再见
Once again, you've wasted my time. Goodbye.
你们两个是怎么认识的
How did you two find each other?
大学 牛津
Uh, university. Oxford.
我是说社交圈
I mean social circles.
一个老伊顿人是怎么
How does an Old Etonian
和一个出身矿井的家伙混在一起的
end up pals with a lad from the pit?
你怎么能指望卖♥♥出投资产品
How do you expect to sell financial products
如果你听起来像个矿工似的
if you sound like a miner?
我们学校是个文化大熔炉
Our college was a melting pot.
-克莱门特先生 -不用了
- Mr. Clement? - No.
你在哪上的学
Where did you go?
那是我 和我们的前首相
That's me and our erstwhile premier.
神志不清
Absolutely cunted.
吸得醉生梦死
Gacked to the gills.
让我想起来自己以前也风华正茂
Reminds me that I used to be beautiful.
1992年 9月16日
Sixteenth of September, 1992.
黑色星期三 我们退出ERM了
Black Wednesday. When we left the ERM.
欧洲汇率机制
The Exchange Rate Mechanism.
那是最初的嘲弄 对欧洲竖起中指
An early dalliance with putting two fingers up to Europe.
来到这 就什么都忘了
Came here, forgot everything.
这个行业一直是这么运转的
And that's the way this business has always worked.
29年股灾以后 纽约联合俱乐部的墙
After the crash in '29, they wallpapered the Union Club
被糊成股份证书了
with stock certificates.
你还没碰过你的酒呢 罗伯特
You haven't touched your drink, Robert.
明天下午我们要和卡斯帕·赞登在这见面
We will be seeing Kaspar Zenden here tomorrow afternoon.
我的事业发展全靠帮卡斯帕做生意
I've built my career writing Kaspar's business.
他要带一个新的小跟班来
Now, he's bringing along some new lackey,
叫乌斯曼什么的
Usman something.
你们两个要想办法让他感兴趣
You two will need to find a way to occupy him.
费利姆走了
With Felim gone,
我们团队经不起再失去更多老客户了
the desk can't afford to shed any more accounts.
小伙子们
And, gentlemen,
这是个重要的夜晚
this is an important evening.
讨好了乌斯曼
Get on the right side of Usman,
也就是讨好了我
and you'll be on the right side of me.
我得去给威姆斯洛太太付钱了 失陪
I need to pay Mrs. Wilmslow. Excuse me.
这个叫乌斯曼的家伙居然理财
This guy Usman actually runs money.
我给他发个信息 他们的资历如何
I'll ping him an intro. What's their mandate?
你怎么能不知道
How do you not know that?
伙计 这是克莱门特唯一的客户
Mate, it's Clement's only client.
你是故意不想给上司留个好印象吗
Are you deliberately trying not to impress your boss?
哈珀 你喜欢喝日本清酒吗
Harper, are you a fan of Japanese whiskey?
我叔叔是那种中年白人男性
My uncle was one of those older middle-aged white men
特别迷恋日本
who was overly into Japan.
那是委婉的说法 说白了就是个种族恋童癖
That's usually a euphemism for, like, an ethno-nonce or...
或者就是个恋童癖 不管怎样
maybe just a real nonce. Anyway,
我们在他的葬礼上喝了很多
we had a load of it at his funeral.
讽刺的是他以前受过虐待
I mean, the irony was that he was actually abused,
他不是虐待者
he wasn't the abuser.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我想今晚我可以带一瓶过去
I presume I should bring a bottle tonight?
今晚
Tonight?
雅思敏的晚餐
Yasmin's dinner.
我要以一个牧师的形象参加 对吧
I am coming as a sort of pastoral figure, right?
给年轻人一些建议 青年指导员
Like, um, advisor to the youth. Youth advisor.
我只有今晚有空
It's the only evening I can do.
-好 没事 那很棒 -好 不错
- Yeah. No, no, no. That's great. - Okay, cool.
格雷格想今晚来 我觉得他真的很喜欢你
接受 延期 拒绝
应该有人告诉她这是有人监管的
Someone should tell her they monitor those.
-确实 -没错
- Yep. - Yeah.
不用客气 达莉娅
Always a pleasure, Daria.
格雷格
Greg.
什么也别说
Shut up.
你还好吗
You all right?
伙计 我今晚当然要追
Mate, of course I'm chasing tonight.
我只会像这样一次 "这样"指的是超帅
I'll only look like this once. And by "This," I mean gorgeous.
格雷格想今晚来 我觉得他真的很喜欢你
你能买♥♥些花来放桌上吗
如果有的话最好是百合花
不 我今晚选另一队
Nah. I'm moving sides tonight.
这是你的损失 伙计 再见
Your loss, buddy. Peace.
厕所又坏了
The loo's out of order. Again.
那味道
The smell.
老实说 真不敢相信那是女人拉的
Honestly, I cannot believe that came out of a woman.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
吃海苔吗
Seaweed.
谢谢 说吧
Thanks. Shoot.
阿勒顿公♥司♥的奥布里明天会来
So, uh, Aubrey from Allerton is coming in tomorrow,
我需要一个资料集♥合♥
and I need a pack put together.
恐怕只是无聊的数据输入
Just boring data entry, I'm afraid.
他们交易的频率 体量和资产类别
How often they've been trading, what volume, which asset class.
需要回溯过去三年的数据
Needs to go back the last three years.
我 我知道这不是最有趣的工作
I-- I know it's not the sexiest of work,
但这样你就帮了我大忙了
but you'd be getting me out of a hole.
我们可以一起去见奥布里
And we can meet with Aubrey together.
这样太好了
That'd be great.
好吧 把信息发过来 我马上就做
Yeah, just send over the info, and I'll get right on it.
太好了 谢谢 非常感谢
Great, thank you. Appreciate you.
我就是市场 所有流量都是因为我
I am the marketing man. All the flow is me.
这些总共55英镑
So, these will be 55 pounds.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
电梯门关闭
Doors closing.
电梯上行
Lift going up.
这些是送给格雷格的吗
Are they for Greg?
知道吗
You know,
你不必推倒第一个
you don't have to jump on the first guy
-坐你身边的人 -我根本没那么想
- who sits next to you. - I am hardly jumping on him.
那你喜欢他吗
Well, do you like him?
我从没跟白人约会过
I've never really dated a white guy.
八楼到了
Floor eight.
那你为什么要从一个
So, why would you start with someone
-算是你老板的人开始呢 -他不是我老板
- who's effectively your boss? - He's not my boss.
他是你上司
Well, he's your superior.
为什么不像普通人那样
Why not just act like a normal person
通过科技和一群陌生人上♥床♥呢
and fuck a load of strangers via technology?
那些应用让我讨厌自己 每次给我的配对
The apps make me hate myself. Every time I get a match,
都是婚礼上是某个家伙
it's with some guy at a wedding,
或某个"喜欢混血妞"的自大白人
or a chad who's "Into biracial chicks."
好吧 我有一堆约会账号♥ 快看
Right. I've got loads of dating profiles. Look.
托利·罗伯特
Tory Robert.
看到了吧 每天
See, every day,
千万个男孩都会一个女孩匹配成功
I match with about a million different variations
她叫波西娅 在公♥关♥部工作
of the same girl called Portia who works in PR.
或者
Or...
凯帝·鲍勃
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表