剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
Har--
你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
我喘不过气来
I can't breathe.
别慌 跟我一起呼吸
Hey, hey. Breathe with me.
用鼻子吸气 用嘴巴呼气
In through your nose, out through your mouth.
那真是
Well, that was,
完全不可接受
uh, totally unacceptable.
我觉得都不需要讨论了
I'm sure this doesn't even warrant a discussion.
需要考虑到他经历的一切
There are considerations about what he's been through.
那都是明日黄花了
That's yesterday's news cycle.
无意冒犯
With all due respect,
你这话说得过于轻率了
you are speaking quite flippantly
对于一个不在公♥司♥的人来说
for someone who hasn't been on the ground.
我也无意冒犯
And with all due respect,
莎拉 纽约根本没人谈论这事
Sara, nobody in New York is talking about that.
他就坐在一个死在我们公♥司♥的实习生旁
He sat next to someone who died on our watch.
而且他是最聪明的之一
And he's one of our brightest.
听着 我知道这听上去很冷漠
Look, I know this sounds cold,
但时间有限 我们已经看开了
but in the interest of time, we've moved on.
无论对错 这就是现实
Rightly or wrongly, that's the reality.
所以这件事到此为止吧
So let's take care of it, please.
抱歉 各位 我五点约的人来了
Sorry, team. My five o'clock is here.
这听上去一点也没不吉利呢
Well, that doesn't sound ominous at all.
罗伯特·斯皮尔林
我觉得我们不该鼓励雇佣这种人
I don't think this is the kind of person we should be championing.
我们让很多人轻易得到这里的工作
I mean, we've let people sleepwalk into these jobs
太过频繁 也太过简单了
too often and too easily.
他根本没什么头脑
Nothing between his ears.
阿德勒喜欢他
Adler likes him.
我不想听上去自觉高人一等
I don't want to come across as patronizing,
你知道我从来没这个意思
you know I never mean to,
但有些人
but there are certain people,
客户 他们就会自然而然信任这种人
clients, who would instantly get on with that kind of guy.
好吧 如果他聪明点
Okay, but I-- I'd be happy
我会很乐意接受这种态度
to excuse that kind of attitude if he was smart...
-但事实是... -他有什么优点
- But the truth is-- - What is remarkable about him?
阿德勒喜欢他
Adler liked him.
她看起来很羞涩腼腆
She seems like a bit of a shrinking violet in the room.
但我们对她的能力有什么想法呢
But what do we think about her intelligence?
她不是很擅长技术的东西
Well, she wasn't great on the technicals.
希拉里你呢
Hilary?
我觉得她很聪明
I think she's very smart.
她在为我们引见新基金时起了重大作用
She was instrumental in introducing us to a new fund.
但最后没成
It fell apart.
对 汤米
Yes! Tommy...
但与她无关
Nothing to do with her.
是他们的需求问题
It was their needs.
她
She's, um...
她很有团队精神
she's a team player.
我愿意要她
I'll take this.
我担心过关于她
I've worried at certain points about her ability
承受压力的能力
to handle the pressure.
但如果我们对皮尔庞特职员的定义
But if we were to define a Pierpoint person
是生产者 勤奋努力
as a producer, hardworking,
一个真正把工作放在自己前面的人对话
someone who truly puts the job ahead of herself...
那雇她就是我们做过的最简单的决定
then she's the easiest hire we'll ever make.
她会经常有刚才那种不稳定的表现吗
Was that kind of erratic performance typical of her?
所以我建议今后逐渐购入
So, I would say the embedding of bold products
风险稍大的产品 然后
going forward and, uh,
我们需要去...
you know, we need to do that...
这是个很普遍的策略
It's a very common strategy.
好样的 加斯
Yes, Gus, lad.
你留下了深刻印象 哥们
You leave a size load, mate.
太硬核了
Huge hardo energy!
好好奖励自己一杯[音同皮尔庞特]
Treat yourself to a Pier-pint!
恭喜你 哥们
Well done, mate.
谢谢
Thank you.
听上去你过了无比精彩的一年
It sounds like you've had an extraordinary year.
是金子总会发光的
Good stuff always filters up.
你们的部门是孕育世界级人才的宝地
Your desk's a breeding ground for world-class people.
我
Oh, I'm, uh--
我很抱歉只能手写
I'm sorry this is so low-fi.
这些是埃里克的五个客户
So, these, uh, five accounts are Eric's.
他们能产生两千八百万的销♥售♥额
They represent 28 million dollars in sales credits.
那些大概占了
That's, uh, what,
费利姆·毕肯
大卫·希林
妮可·克雷格
部门收益的60%吧
60 percent of the desk's pie?
他们只愿意和埃里克交易
They only trade with Eric.
埃里克可以去高盛
Eric could walk into Goldman's.
他们就成了高盛的客户了
They become Goldman's.
我需要他们是皮尔庞特的客户
I need them to be Pierpoint's.
鉴于我们有保密协议
Now, uh, given the NDA,
所以发生了的事 或没发生的事
it would be very easy to make what happened,
让那些消失很简单
or didn't happen, go away.
我们现在处境很容易
We're in a good position.
埃里克向我保证事情描述有些...夸张了
Eric assures me that there were some, uh... exaggerations,
只是你们两人间的误会
a misunderstanding between the two of you.
之前你说的一些事 这么说吧
Some things were said that were, shall we say...
不是真的
Not true.
我们愿意给你个机会收回你的指责
We're giving you a chance to retract your accusation.
所以如果能澄清
So if we can clarify,
或 或更好 消除矛盾
or-- or better yet, smooth over the inconsistencies,
我们肯定能找到方法
I'm sure we can find a way
让你的未来更加受益
to make this beneficial to your future.
我
I'm, um...
我在这里影响力很大
I'm quite influential here.
那芬马什公♥司♥呢
How are Fenmarsh on here?
我已经向费利姆道歉了 关于我对他妻子说的话
I-- I apologized to Felim for what I said in front of his wife.
听着 归根结底
Look, uh, ultimately,
这只是两个人之间的独♥立♥事件
this is, uh, an isolated issue between two people.
同事间解决矛盾
We work things out, peer to peer,
公♥司♥不会因此受损
the institution doesn't suffer.
冰释前嫌吧 你们都是销♥售♥啊 天地良心
Work it out. You're both salespeople, for God's sake.
生活中这样的机会不多 在你失去什么后
It's not often in life that when you lose something,
还能让你拿回来
you get a chance to bring it back.
比尔 我要借走哈珀一下
Hi, Bill. I'm going to have to borrow Harper.
我们现在正谈事情呢
Well, we're in the middle of something.
我必须要跟她谈谈
Gonna have to insist.
莎拉 这是个私人会议
Sara, this is a private meeting.
要说我知道什么
If I know anything,
就是我努力地工作
it's that I have worked
让男人不再能够
so that men can no longer
在不透风的房♥间里做单方面的决定
make unilateral decisions in airless rooms.
你不在
You weren't there!
你都不在那
You weren't even there!
知道吗 雷曼最早是家纺织品公♥司♥
You know, Lehman was a dry goods store once.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
管理层如今还称它为"家族企业"
Management still used to call it "the family business,"
其实都是扯淡
which was bullshit.
在我部门 我们以前叫迪克·弗尔德
On my desk, we used to call Dick Fuld,
就是执行总裁 "隐形的男人"
the CEO, "the invisible man."
他从不在公♥司♥
He was never on the floor.
一个隐形的男人让人们去销♥售♥隐形的产品
An invisible man pushing people to sell invisible things.
过去十年有超过一千家银行倒闭了
You know, over a thousand banks have failed in the last ten years.
大概只新增了12家
About a dozen were created.
我们通过让银行变得更大
We have answered "too big to fail"
达到"体量过大不能倒闭"
by making bigger banks.
什么也没改变吗
Nothing's changed?
没有 但可以改变
Nothing. But it can.
有些人在试着改变
Some people are trying to change it.
达莉娅就是其中之一
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表