剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
It's family.
他们很热情 很友好
They're warm, they're welcoming.
他们 很努力了
They're... make a huge effort.
你有兄弟姐妹吗
Do you have any siblings?
我有个双胞胎兄弟
A twin. Brother.
真好
Cute.
他是做什么的
And what does he do?
他打网球
He plays tennis.
我要不要去再拿一瓶
Shall I grab us another bottle?
哈珀 我可是专业人士
Harper, I'm a professional.
不 说实话
Uh, no, to be honest,
我恨透了自己的职业素养
I'm sick to my stomach of my professionalism.
有多少次我憋住不吭声
You know, the amount of times I hold my tongue
其实心里想要大声尖叫
when I wanna fucking scream!
...消费预期还有
...expectations for consumption and also
商业固定投资...
business fixed investment...
听着 本能地
Look, instinctively,
我想要
I wanted to--
在团队里把你拉拢在身边
I wanted to keep you close on the desk.
我一直看着
You know, I've-- I've been watching
埃里克对待你的方式
the way that Eric treats you, and, um...
他一边施舍一边索取
he gives and he takes.
典型的自恋狂
It's textbook narcissism.
...2019年我们的核心GDP增长
...our core GDP growth of 2019
是2.1 所以我...
was 2.1, so I'm just...
对 这只是因为他在乎
Yeah, I mean, it's only 'cause he cares.
不 我不是说他不在乎
No-- hey, I-- I'm not debating that he cares.
我们没有看到任何证据...
Well, we don't see any evidence...
我以前也是这么想的
I mean, I-- I-I used to feel it, too.
...通货膨胀率低于2%...
...inflation below two percent...
我想问你点事 你能说实话吗
Can I ask you something and can you be honest?
当然
Yeah.
他跟你一起时越过界吗
Has he ever crossed the line with you?
有 他吓到过我
Yeah. I mean, he's scared me.
前几天的时候
Like, just the other day,
他把我锁在会议室了
he locked me in a meeting room.
他怎么了
He what?
我觉得那是无心之失
I think it was absent-minded,
但是他就那么
but he, like,
把我锁进去了
locked me in, and...
我就有点
I was like...
我大脑的本能反应是
The, like, reptilian part of my brain was like,
"我怎么才能出去"
"How the fuck am I gonna get out?"
怎么
How--
你感觉怎么样
how did that make you feel?
我的第一想法是...
My first thought was...
"我可能会死在这了"
"I might die in here."
那完全是...胡说八道
Which is... total bullshit.
那只是种神经自主反应
Like, it's just a neurological response.
一点也不理智
It's not a rational one.
但是他把你锁在一个房♥间里了
But he locked you in a room.
对啊
Yeah.
我没法...
I couldn't...
呼吸 或者说我好像喘不过气
breathe. Or, like, I-- like, couldn't catch my breath.
关于工资超过4%...
Yeah, um, in terms of wages getting over four percent...
他让我觉得...
He makes me feel...
...在过去五年间都很持久并且现在...
...pretty steadily over the last five years and are now...
薪资和福利都在
wages and benefits are now
3%到3.5%之间...
between three and three and a half percent...
很特别
Special?
...仅仅是最近几年
...just for the last couple of years.
最大份额的收益...
Uh, the biggest part of the gains have come...
是啊 那是种
Yeah. It's a...
那是种很有力的东西
It's a very powerful thing.
...这可以说是件好事
...which is kind of a welcome thing.
你提到了生产率
Um, you mentioned productivity.
生产率...
So, productivity...
...确实
...is really, uh,
很难预测
very difficult to predict.
我们要不要
Shall we, uh...
我们要不要回♥派♥对上去
Shall we go join the party?
好 当然
Yes. Yes.
我怎么从没注意到
How have I never noticed...
走吧
Let's go.
我觉得我要哭了
I think I might cry.
我可不想知道
I don't wanna know.
哈珀
Harper?
天啊 看看圣诞树
Oh, my God, look at the Christmas tree!
他没事
He's fine.
就是喝了几杯啤酒
It's just a few beers.
这里好像不是...
This doesn't seem like a place...
真正有抱负的人会久留的地方
truly ambitious people stay very long.
这些都怎么影响你了
How has all this affected you?
皮尔庞特以哈里的名义向我们捐款
Pierpoint are making a contribution to us in Hari's name.
我是英国冠心病协会的代表
I'm here on behalf of Coronary UK.
我是委员会的
I'm on the board.
莎拉想让我们两个见一面
Sara wanted the two of us to meet.
我为什么突然感觉自己都被安排好了
Why do I suddenly feel like I'm being set up?
你真是个带刺的家伙
God, you are prickly.
有过休息日吗
Ever have a day off?
我只想知道银行是否在乎
I just want to know if the bank cares
坐在哈里旁边的人是否安好
whether the person who sat next to Hari is okay.
我觉得自己在这里...
I feel like I'm just an...
只是个装饰品
accessory here.
-你好 -抱歉 抱歉打扰
- Hi. - Sorry. Sorry to interrupt.
你们 你们介意拍张照片吗
Do you-- do you mind just grabbing a photo,
可以吗
is that okay?
-没问题 -好吗 谢谢你们 谢谢
- Sure. - Yeah? Thank you. Thanks.
我是格雷格 你好
Greg. Hello?
有人告诉我你被逮捕了
A little birdie told me that you got arrested.
他们让我停车时
I was way over
我实在喝得太醉了
when they stopped me.
法律规定每100毫升呼出的气体
The legal limit is 35 micrograms of alcohol
最多含有35微克酒精
per 100 milliliters of breath,
我吹了 34 就差一微克
and I blew... 34, one under.
于是那个警司
And the superintendent
不得不把车钥匙还给我
had to hand me my keys back.
然后他说...
And he said...
"我知道你今晚出去喝酒逍遥了"
"I know you had a fucking night out."
他当然这么说了
Yeah, he did!
他知道了
He knew!
我开车回家
I drove home.
吸了一大堆毒
Did a load of gear.
看完了整部《黑爵士一世》
Watched every episode of Blackadder.
然后当作没事人一样来公♥司♥
And I came into work the same.
我真的很想往别人的屁♥眼♥里射点白粉
I-- I-- I really want to blow coke up somebody's ass.
必须在屁♥眼♥里更深的地方
Ah, it needs to be further up inside the anus.
没有里奥做的时候那么酷炫
It's not as glamorous as when Leo did it.
睡前喝一杯吗
Shall we have a nightcap?
加入我们的老板
Join our bosses?
他们肯定会...面露同情
Uh, they'll be, uh, commiserating.
为什么
Why?
卡斯帕要退休了
Kaspar's, uh, retiring.
为什么 什么时候开始的
Why? As of when?
他说他想
He said he wanted to, uh,
多陪陪家人
spend more time with his family.
对
Yup.
克莱门特唯一的客户要抛弃他了
Clement's only client hangs up his boots.
我们很可能这个秋天就会看到你失业了
We're watching your chances of a job at the end of this fall in real time.
好样的
There you are.
我们能签下他吗
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表