剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
很接受我的想法
receptiveness to my thinking...
我宁愿把他的尸体交给我的猎犬
I had rather give his carcass to my hounds.
你来这到底想干什么 哈珀
What are you doing here, Harper?
...带我越过少女的边界...
...drivest me past the bounds of maiden's...
清醒一下 冷静冷静 说出真♥相♥
Clear your head, take a second, come clean.
从今往后 再也不...
Henceforth be never...
无论结局如何 你都会感到解脱
Whatever the consequences, you'll feel relief.
一旦说出真♥相♥ 就为了我说出真♥相♥
Once tell true, tell true even for my sake.
我就愿意忘记你这次的鲁莽举动
And I'm willing to forget about this little intrusion.
...望着他
...looked upon him
觉醒着...
being awake...
再也别给你的尊严贴价签了
Don't ever put a price on your dignity.
...在睡梦中杀害他吗 多么勇敢
...thou killed him sleeping? O brave touch.
蠕虫 蝰蛇 就不能做这些吗
Could not a worm, an adder, do so much?
带他去我的凉亭
Lead him to my bower.
月亮用水汪汪的眼睛...
The moon methinks looks with a watery eye,
当她哭泣时
and when she weeps,
泪珠滴在每朵花上
weeps every little flower.
你总是给自己这么大压力
You always put so much pressure on yourself.
你知道自己是这个模样
You know how you get.
妈妈 你不明白
Mom, you don't understand.
现在无论我做什么 他们都会开了我
No matter what I do now, they're going to fire me.
这点我不知道
I don't know about that.
我简直太蠢了
I'm so fucking stupid.
我不知道为什么自以为能解决问题
I don't know why I thought I could do this.
哈珀
Harper?
哈珀
Harper!
我真的不知道你想让我说什么
I really don't know what you want me to say.
这样吧 再给我一杯
Tell you what, can I get another?
塞巴 这是罗伯特 我的同事
Seb, this is Robert, he's a colleague.
-久仰大名了 -你好吗
- I've heard a lot about you. - You all right?
-你好 -我还以为小雅不会在公♥司♥提起我
- Hey, man. - I didn't think Yas spoke about me at work.
她常说
Oh, she does.
坐吧 哥们
Sit down, man.
不 没事 不要紧
Ah, no, it's all right, don't worry.
你有
You got, um--
你头发里有屎
You got some shit in your hair.
对 只是颜料
Oh yeah, um... It's just paint.
不 我不是说真的 就是
Yeah, no, I didn't mean you had actual, like...
不是说你头发里真的有粪便
you know, actual feces in your hair.
你想 你想来一杯啤酒吗
Do you want, uh-- do you want a pint?
不 不用了
No, I'm all right.
我自己买♥♥就行了 谢了
Actually, um, I can get my own. Nice one.
我去买♥♥一杯
I'll get myself one.
我♥干♥了一个学生
I hooked up with one of the students.
-什么时候 -就刚才
- When? - Just now.
怎么回事
What happened?
他给我口♥交♥
He went down on me.
当我射在他嘴里时
And when I came in his mouth...
射了好多
hard...
他抬头看着我说
he looked up at me and he said...
"你精♥液♥的味道像宿醉"
"You taste like a hangover."
这是我这辈子听过最扯的事了
That is the least convincing thing I've ever heard in my life.
我要把内♥裤♥脱下来 塞进你的口袋
I'm gonna take these off and slip them into your pocket.
然后你把它放在脸上 给我拍张照片
You're going to put them on your face and send me a photo.
因为你就只能干这个
Because that's all you're good for.
懂了吗
Okay?
我在干什么
What the fuck.
还好吗
All right?
那不是你在宣传册里的好朋友吗
Isn't that your best mate from the prospectus?
我从没见过她
I've never met her.
好好享受
Enjoy your evening.
电梯门开
Doors opening.
对对 我之后直接来见你
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll meet you straight after.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk...
去个没人打扰的地方
somewhere private?
你一直对我很好
You've been so fair to me.
你给我的机会也都...
And the opportunities that you've given me--
如果我想听故事 就去看《大白鲨》了 怎么了
If I wanted a story, I'd read Moby Dick. What's up?
我搞错了一桩交易
I misbooked a trade.
多少钱
How much?
十四万美元
Hundred and forty thousand dollars.
我今天打给你大学了
I called your college today.
我们需要你的证书来续签
We needed a hard copy of your credentials for the visa.
所以我打给了他们
So I called them.
你知道这下你成了我招来的实习生中
You realize this makes you the most under-qualified person
最没资格的人吧
I've ever hired?
我在所罗门当夏季分♥析♥员时
When I was a summer analyst at Salomon,
我的老板
my boss...
长得像《宋飞正传》里面的纽曼
looked like Newman from Seinfeld.
但是 如果他是个中后卫的话就像就像纽曼
But... like Newman if he was a linebacker.
他曾经对我说过
He once said to me...
"我以前总想着
"I used to think
如果有转世重生这种事
if there was such a thing as reincarnation,
我想重生为总统或教皇
I wanted to come back as the president or pope...
或击球成功率在400以上的棒球击球手
or a .400 baseball hitter.
但现在 我想重生为债券市场
But now... I want to come back as the bond market.
因为这让所有人闻风丧胆"
Because it intimidates everybody."
我们这种人
People like us....
出生在最底层
born at the bottom.
你觉得我们能一路爬到
Where would you put our percentage chance
金字塔顶端的几率是多少
of ever making that top quintile?
大概是3%左右
It's about three percent.
这令人闻风丧胆
That's intimidating.
我们让这里的人闻风丧胆
We intimidate people here.
为什么呢
Why is that?
因为渴望不是与生俱来的
Because hunger is not a birthright.
你的资历不该成为你的绊脚石
Your qualifications don't have to be a problem for you.
因为它们对我来说不重要
Because they don't have to be problem for me.
你懂我的意思吗
You understand what I'm saying?
最终的损益账是多少
What was the final P&L?
二十万
Two hundred k.
不 不 之前是亏损14万
No, no. It was a 140k loss.
是盈利 20万盈利
Profit, 200k profit.
我在闭市前替你交易了
I executed for you pre-close.
马隆默瑟公♥司♥的妮可
Nicole at Mallon Mercer.
她替你承担了不少亏损
It's a hell of a spread she ate.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我去看她外甥女表演的莎士比亚剧目了
I went to watch her niece perform Shakespeare.
你 你刚造了一个表示优质客户服务的词
You-- You just coined jargon for good client service.
我本来永远不会知道
I would have never known.
但通常来说 你有两个告诉我搞砸了的时机
But there are generally two times to tell me when you've fucked up.
你搞砸了的那一刻 和你解决问题的那一刻
The moment it's fucked, or the moment it's un-fucked.
-懂了吗 -懂了
- Clear? - Clear.
纽曼也是这样
That was the thing with Newman.
从第一天他就知道能信任我
He knew from day one he could trust me.
所以我也信任他
So I trusted him.
他不怎么夸别人 但是
He wasn't big on compliments, but...
我听到他称赞过我一次
I heard him compliment me once.
他说了什么
What did he say?
"那个中国小赤佬是个天生的销♥售♥"
"That little chink's a born salesman."
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表