剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表
我让你们俩好好认识一下
I'll leave you two to get acquainted.
-好的 谢谢你 莎拉 -奥基大臣
- All right. Thanks, Sara. - Lord Oaky.
你好 是奥凯大臣
Hi. Its, Lord Oaki.
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
香槟还是...
Champagne, or-- Hey! Hey!
我在衣帽间发现了宝物
There is a fully disclosed item in the bagging area.
哥们 你要做什么
Mate, what are you doing?
什么
What?
放松点好吗
Let's take it easy, all right?
-好 -罗伯托·巴乔
- Yeah, sure. - It's Roberto Bag-gio! Hey.
-思想警♥察♥ -哥们 圣诞快乐
- All right, thought police. - Mate. Merry Christmas.
我都不知道你在伦敦
I didn't realize you were in London.
节日快乐 我的朋友
Happy holidays, my friend.
卡斯帕在和克莱门特交往
Yeah, no, Kaspar's seeing Clement.
我把他们留在安娜贝尔酒吧
I left them at Annabel's.
那里的所有人看起来都和我一样
Everybody looks like me there.
他们要吃晚饭吗
So, are they having dinner?
他的日程里没写
It wasn't in his diary.
嗯 不 我想他们不希望我们去那里
Yeah. No, I don't think they wanted us to be there.
为什么
Why's that?
毕竟年底了
You know, end of year stuff.
-你好啊 -少喝点
- What up? - Hey, steady on, you.
这是格雷格
This is Greg,
格雷森
Grayson.
他是我的同事
He's a colleague.
他是部门副总裁
He's a VP on the desk.
我叫乌斯曼·阿布德 很高兴认识你
Usman Abboud. Nice to meet you.
-你好吗 -很好 很好
- How you doing? - Yeah, yeah.
我今晚本来要去鹿特丹市的
I was meant to be in Rotterdam tonight.
我妻子的家人从埃及过来
Yeah, my-- my-- my wife's family are coming in from Egypt,
但我错过了航♥班♥ 故意的
but I missed my flight. Deliberately.
我听说里斯-莫格议员今晚会来
Yeah, and I hear that Rees-Mogg is coming in tonight,
我想看看他在现实生活中是什么样的变♥态♥
and I want to see what a fucking freak he is in real life.
要我帮忙引见一下吗
Well, can I do some intros for you?
好 兄弟 来吧
Yeah, I mean, dude. Come on.
我是来这里交际的
I am here to network.
很美对吧
That is beautiful. Right?
-是的 -美好的夜晚
- Yes. - We're having a quiet night.
兄弟
Dude...
大家都为了做生意盛装打扮
people like to dress up this sell-side, buy-side shit,
对吧
you know, yeah?
但是我提醒你
But let me remind you,
你做的是服务行业 我的朋友
you're in the service industry, my friend.
雅思敏 你会把自己描述为性♥欲♥旺盛的人吗
Yasmin, would you describe yourself as a horny person?
性♥欲♥旺盛的人
A horny person?
你喜欢滚床单吗
Yeah, do you like to fuck?
杰姬 拜托
Jackie, come on.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我是很认真地在问
I'm asking professionally.
当你和交欢之后的人一起搭电梯
The post-coital regret can get very fucking strong
而且你又知道他的长相时
when you're stuck in a lift with somebody
那种欢愉后悔感会非常强烈
and you know what their come face looks like.
不要和这个派对上滚床单
Don't fuck anyone at this party.
杰姬 我的天呐
Jackie, for fuck's sake.
这么说不合适
That's inappropriate.
你脑子进什么水了
What the fuck's got into you?
或谁上了你
Or who?
雅思敏不在乎
Yasmin doesn't care.
你是我们中的一员 不是吗
You're one of us, aren't you?
能不能就...
Just keep it--
这不酷 好吗
It's not cool, okay?
1986年两名杀手在纽约袭击记者丹·拉瑟时
互相不停重复这句话
频率是什么 肯尼思
What's the frequency, Kenneth?
你中风了吗
Have you had a stroke?
没有 杰姬
No, Jackie,
我他妈没中风
I've not had a fucking stroke.
好吧
Oh, well.
那你可能想来一次
You might wanna have one then.
随你怎么说
Oh, good one.
我替她道歉 那
Sorry about her. That's--
我慢着点喝
Pacing myself.
顺便一提 我不太确定马克西姆会来
By the way, I'm not sure Maxim's gonna come.
好吧
Right. Well,
那我猜我们只能尽兴了
I guess we have no choice but to have fun, then.
杜林 你老婆在这吗 或者你想要
Dooling, is your wife here? Or are you planning on...
通货膨胀会回归2%
Inflation will return to two percent over time
然后渐渐归于我们的长♥期♥目标
and then be roughly symmetric around our longer-term objective.
在这一年伊始
At the start of the year,
一些横流预示了未来前景的风险
a number of crosscurrents presented risks to the outlook,
包括全球经济增长乏力
including weak global growth,
特别是在中国和欧洲
particularly in China and Europe,
英国脱欧可能引起的混乱
the possibility of a disruptive Brexit,
还有未知贸易谈判的不确定性
and uncertainty around unresolved trade negotiations.
尽管这些领域让人忧心忡忡
While concerns remain in all of these departments,
但风险似乎还是有所减弱
it appears that risks have moderated somewhat.
全球财务状况有所好转
Global financial positions have eased,
因为世界上许多地方进行了改变
supported in many places around the world
诸如通过货币政策的适当转变
by an accommodative shift in monetary policy,
或者财政政策的转变
and in some cases, fiscal policy.
最近中国和欧洲的数据有所提升
Recent data from China and Europe shows some improvement...
至少喝杯酒
At least get yourself a drink.
你是怎么
How do you sort of, um,
你懂的 测量的
you know, measure it?
我觉得它就像
No, I suppose it's like--
就像把钱往水里扔
It's like throwing good money after bad.
我们的乖女孩来了
There's our girl.
嗨 抱歉
Hey. Sorry,
我只是去拿杯酒
I was just getting a drink.
以这种方式来说你很高兴见到我有点奇怪哦
That's a very strange way of saying you're pleased to see me.
我不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming.
什么 我当然要来
What? Of course, I'm coming.
你是我的负责人
You-- you are my coverage.
你们这些女孩是我的负责人
You girls are my coverage.
看看你们俩
Look at you two.
看看你们俩
Look at you two.
这场酒会
This booze, by the way,
是衰退的先行指标 很恶心
is a leading recession indicator. It's disgusting.
好吧
Ah, well, um...
我得回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
什么 不要啊 你不留下来吗
What, no! You're not gonna stay,
你不来逗我开心吗
you're not gonna entertain me?
她在帮我做事 不是吗
She's doing something for me. Aren't you?
是的
Yeah.
见到你很高兴
S-- so good to see you, though.
好好玩
Enjoy the party.
见到你真好
Yeah, it's good to see you.
如果你坚持的话 我以为他不会来
If you insist. I thought he wasn't coming.
见鬼
Fuck!
我也这么以为的
Neither did I.
温迪看起来很高兴
Wyndy looks happy.
我会回避一下
I'll, uh, make myself scarce.
你可以采用魅力攻势
You can lead the charm offensive.
好的
Okay.
你来了
最近怎么样
很好 你呢
很好 很好
Bien, bien.
哈珀 哈珀
Well-- Harper. Harper.
这位是坎迪斯·奥尔布莱特
Uh, this is Candace Albright.
-你好 见到你很高兴 -你好
- Hi. Good to meet you. - Hi.
坎迪斯是我的妻子
Candace is my wife.
我不会让你俩呆在一起的
剧集 | 投行风云(2020) | 导航列表