剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
当弗雷德向爱尔卡求婚时
You know, when Fred proposed to Elka,
我突然就明白了
it just suddenly made sense to me.
浪漫的爱情很短暂
Romantic love is transitory,
靠友谊和火♥辣♥性♥爱♥维系的爱情 则会亘古不变
but love based on friendship and hot sex is eternal.
我们远离喧嚣生活
How about we quit this fast lane,
直奔蒙大拿买♥♥个牧场如何
and get a ranch in Montana?
没有压力 没有经纪人
Oh, no stress, no agents,
身边狗儿马儿成群
just dogs and horses
与你在星空下的夜幕相伴
and evenings out under the stars.
那画面已经浮现在我眼前
Oh, I can picture it already.
那里晚上肯定挺冷的
It sure gets cold up there.
而且我也不喜欢户外
And I do loathe the outdoors.
曼哈顿如何呢
But what about Manhattan?
我们可以在南豪区买♥♥个顶楼
We could get a loft in SoHo,
北豪区也行 哪个豪热门就买♥♥哪儿
or NoHo, or whatever Ho is fashionable now.
或者是洛杉矶
Or maybe L.A.
我不想一下子就退出音乐圈
I mean, I'm not gonna quit the music business altogether.
可我的朋友和工作都在克利夫兰
Well, my friends and my show are here in Cleveland,
所以 我们只好多飞几趟了
so, well, we'll just have to commute.
当我们思念彼此时 我们就碰碰面
You know, we'll see each other whenever we start missing each other.
-好 就像现在一样 -没错
- Right, like we do now. - Exactly.
看来我们已经拥有一份完美的感情了
Wow, I guess we already have the perfect relationship.
是啊
Yeah.
我想是的
I guess we do.
可也许有一天 当我们老态龙钟
But maybe someday, you know, when we're older,
经纪人也弃我们而去
and our agents have turned their back on us--
就算我们成为落魄的无名之辈
Even when we're nobodies,
你也永远是我心中的大明星
you'll always be somebody to me.
话说 我那小护士服还在楼上呢
Hey, you know, I still have that nurse's uniform upstairs.
你觉得我心脏能承受这刺♥激♥吗
You think my heart can handle it?
牡丹花下死 做鬼也风流
You know a better way to go out?
就这样 炮♥友♥之约虽然开局不利
And so, a booty call that started with a whimper,
却仍然圆♥满♥落幕
ended with a bang.
留下几段似有若无的恋情
And just a few loose strings.
因为就像所有爱情喜剧电影中说的
Because all the romantic comedies got it right.
最美好的幸福结局 是持续到永远的那种
The best happy endings, are the ones we build to last.
不过 也没人说途中我们不能找点乐子啊
Although nothing says we can't have a little fun while we wait.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表