剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
my real self and my fake self
都觉得你有致命吸引力
are incredibly attracted to you.
拜托你告诉我
Please tell me
这俩至少有一个将要脱♥光♥光了
at least one of them is about to get naked.
已经忍♥了八天了
Well, it has been eight days.
等等 我这一脸绿咋办
Wait! What about my green face?
什么一脸绿
What green face?
男人真的不怎么注意脸的 对吧
Men really don't notice faces, do they?
我要提醒你
I should warn you.
跟一个女人上♥床♥后 我一般就会甩了她
I normally break up with a woman once I sleep with her.
我也要提醒你
And I should warn you.
你办公室里明天会少点东西
Something will be missing from your office tomorrow,
或者你的车会坏点东西
or broken off your car.
-成交 -成交
- Fine! - Fine!
维多利亚 你...
Victoria? What the--
别太当真了啦
Oh, get over it!
下节提要
Coming up next.
在你的房♥子里
Is there something in your house
是否有什么会导致你和你的孩子
that's causing you and your children
秃顶
to go bald?
答案也许会令你大吃一惊
The answer may surprise you.
我说得对吗 科林
Isn't that right, Colin?
我反正是惊到了
Sure surprised me.
你是怎么...
How did you--
我把他的洗发水换成了猛料
I switched out his shampoo for something a little more potent.
我是为自己和维多利亚
I did it for me and Victoria
以及所有被他甩了的姐♥妹♥们♥报仇
and all the other women he's dumped.
不过还是得承认
Although I must say,
他光头还是挺帅的 对吧
he looks rather good bald, doesn't he?
很多女人会觉得很帅
A lot of women find that look attractive.
比如我
Me for instance.
这下好了 他会钓到更多的女人
Oh, great, now he's going to have even more women,
我和他再也没机会复合了
and there's no chance we'll ever get back together again.
有了 我把这事赖到维多利亚头上
I know! I'll pin this on Victoria.
这样一来他肯定需要我来报复她
That way he'll need me to get back at her.
反正我会补偿维多利亚的
I'll make it up to Victoria somehow.
最终还是皆大欢喜
It will all be fine in the end.
晚安 乔依
Good night, Joy.
晚安 梅兰妮
Oh, good night, Melanie.
梅兰妮
Melanie.
这计划唯一的纰漏就是梅兰妮
The only problem with this plan is Melanie.
她知道的太多了
She knows too much.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表