剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
I mean, it only makes sense.
不然为什么要给乐队取名叫
Why else would we name the band
「维多利亚和蔡斯粉」呢
Victoria and the Chasers?
我们没给乐队取这样的名字 乔依来了
We didn't name the band that. Joy's coming.
枪口一致对外
Oh, unified front.
真是个好主意
Oh, that is such a great idea.
-摇滚万岁 -摇滚万岁
- Rock 'n' roll. - Rock 'n' roll.
你们好
Hello.
原来是前乐队成员来了
Well, if it isn't our former bandmate.
杰妮·米歇尔
著名创作型摇滚女歌♥手
杰妮·贱歇尔
Joni Bitchell.
你这是去 与黄鼠狼大队会合吗
So you off to, uh, join your fellow weasels?
我去参加乐队排练
I'm off to band practice, yes.
那你得赶紧了 我们听说
Oh, well, you better hurry, 'cause we heard
最晚到的黄鼠狼
that the last weasel to arrive
要清洗瑞克的萨克斯风的口水阀
has to clean the spit valve on Rick's saxophone.
荒谬
That's ridiculous.
回见
Later!
看她跑的样子
Aw, look at her run.
就是啊 谁叫她背叛我们
Yeah, well, she knew the risks.
这是给我们最终的胜利锦上添花
It'll just make our triumph that much sweeter.
想像下 当我唱出更胜她的天籁之音时
Oh, imagine the look on her face when she sees me
她脸上的表情
belting out her vocals.
我想像不到 因为我才是主唱
Yeah, I can't imagine it, because I'll be singing lead.
-不 我是主唱 -可你唱功差劲
- No, I'm singing lead. - But you stink.
-你更差劲 -我们都差劲
- But you stink much worse. - We all stink!
不过这个
But this...
可以让我们都变成大歌♥星
will make us all sound good.
这也太厉害了吧
Oh, that's so cool!
咖啡非常美味
This coffee is delicious.
早餐还有更美味的饮品吗
Is there anything better in the morning?
橙汁
Orange juice.
我们已经这样玩了几个小时 我依然欲罢不能
We've been doing this for hours but I can't stop.
要是离婚时我有这个东西就好了
I wish I had this thing when I broke up with my husband.
滚出我的生活 你这个出轨狗♥杂♥种♥
Get out of my life, you cheating bastard.
小心 敌方靠近
Oh, watch out, the enemy approacheth.
今晚 我们将笑到最后
Tonight, we will have the last laugh.
原来是你们两个弄出的可怕噪音
Oh, it's you two making that terrible noise.
我还以为饶舌歌♥手提潘和斯蒂芬·霍金破门而入了
I thought T-Pain and Stephen Hawking had broken in.
你的男朋友来啦
Your boyfriend's here.
女士们好 乔依
Hello, ladies. Joy.
我单独问候你 是因为你是黄鼠狼的一员
I address you separately, because during your weaselhood,
我尊重你 不把你当女人看
I pay you the respect of not thinking of you as a woman.
可以走了吗
Shall we?
急什么 比赛几小时后才开始
Wait, the-the contest isn't for hours.
比赛前我们要吃顿「加油团圆饭」
We have a pre-gig meal that builds unit cohesion.
出发吧 兄弟
Let's go, bro.
希望他们记得帮我点沙拉
I hope they remembered my salad.
-你知道黄鼠狼的规矩 -沙拉是女人吃的
- You know the weasel rule. - Salads are for chicks.
-可我本来就是女人 -你耳朵长哪里去了
- But I am a chick! - Were you not listening
我刚不是册封你为荣誉爷们儿吗
when I just gave you honorary man status?
兄弟 有点种行吗
Dude, grow a pair.
摇滚万岁
Well, rock 'n' roll.
摇滚万岁
Rock 'n' roll.
一会儿见 我去拿手袋
See you in a bit. I'll just grab my purse.
看他们一脸鲜嫩开心样
Look at their fresh, happy faces
青春的秀发飞满头
and young-people hair.
真让我闹心
It sickens me.
你的前好友们要上台了
Your, uh, former friends are next.
你的内心肯定依然有几分支持她们吧
There must be some part of you that's still rooting for them.
-我不能说没有 -让那几分见鬼去吧
- Well, I can't deny- - Kill that part of yourself.
搞个电焊工面具吧
Better get a welder's mask,
因为姐几个会把你们眼睛闪瞎
because we're gonna melt your faces off.
真庆幸你们穿的很适合睡棺材
It's a good thing you're wearing those funeral suits,
因为我们会把你们埋葬
because we're gonna bury you.
做梦吧你
As if.
太挑逗了
This is so hot.
我身体的所有本能都阻止我
And it's against every instinct in my body
打断女生吵架 因为你们可能会互撕衣衫
to stop a girl fight that might result in torn clothes
让我惊鸿一瞥走光的玉峰
or a glimpse of side boobage...
但有个「好消息」我必须得宣布
But I have a boom that must be lowered.
电音是违反大赛规则的
Auto-tuning is against the rules,
我已经提醒评委了
as I've just reminded the judges.
「好消息」宣布完毕
Boom lowered.
我们该怎么办
Now what are we gonna do?
没有电音
Without auto-tune,
我们乐队就剩下出色的鼓手了
we're nothing but fantastic drumming.
不用电音我们不可能赢的
Without those things, we can never win.
-我们还是退出吧 -不能退出
- Maybe we should just quit. - No, no, we can't.
我的专栏就是写参加比赛
My entire column is about doing this.
女士们先生们 请注意
Okay, ladies and gentlemen, please keep in mind
电音是违反大赛规则的
that auto-tuning is against our rules,
大家掌声欢迎
as we put our hands together for
电音乐队
the Auto Tuners.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了她们 她们是我的好朋友
So you ratted them out? These are people I care about.
她们会在台上出丑的 你这个无情的...
They're gonna be humiliated. You are such a heartless-
赢家 传奇 摇滚坏男人
Winner? Legend? Rock bad boy?
让你又爱又恨 不知该扇我耳光还是该吻我
You don't know whether to slap my face or kiss me.
看来你知道
I guess you do know.
-你唱啊 -你唱
- Okay, you sing. - You sing.
-你是主唱 -我不是
- No, you do it. - I can't.
-你说得对 我很差劲 -我更差劲
- You were right. I stink. - I stink more.
赶紧开唱吧
Somebody better start singing.
♪我不需要金山银海♪
♪I don't need a whole lot of money♪
♪我不需要豪华靓车♪
♪I don't need a big, fine car♪
她们需要的是一个主唱
What they need is a singer.
不 需要主唱的是你
No, that's what you need.
♪女人需要的我都拥有♪
♪I got everything that a woman could want♪
♪我拥有的比我要求的更多♪
♪I got more than I could ask for♪
♪我的宝贝 他人很帅♪
♪Well, my baby, he's all right♪
♪我的宝贝 他很可爱♪
♪Well, my baby, he's clean out of sight♪
♪知道吗 我们的世界♪
♪Don't you know that we're♪
♪我们的世界很精彩♪
♪We're some kind of wonderful♪
♪很精彩♪
♪Yes, we are♪
♪我们的世界很精彩♪
♪We're some kind of wonderful♪
♪我们的世界很精彩♪
♪We're some kind of wonderful♪
♪很精彩♪
♪Yes, we are♪
♪我们的世界很精彩♪
♪We're some kind of wonderful♪
看起来像是精灵鼠小弟的奖杯
It looks like something Stuart Little would win.
我为我们和小奖杯感到骄傲
Well, I'm proud of us and our tiny trophy.
第三名也不错啊
I mean, coming in third wasn't so bad.
那帮青春有趣的孩子胜出是实至名归
Nah, those young & fun kids deserved to win.
他们是那么的生机勃勃 活力四射
They were so vibrant and energetic,
但我会看骨骼构造
but I know bone structure,
他们会越长越残的
and they will not age well.
至少我们胜过了那帮黄鼠狼
At least we finished ahead of the Weasels.
而且「欣赏」到瑞克 一边做菲姬的动作
And we got to see Rick doing all my Fergie moves
黑眼豆豆的《My Humps》
一边唱他的「可爱的大咪♥咪♥」
while singing about his lovely lady lumps.
乔依 很抱歉结果未能如你所愿
Oh, Joy, I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you'd hoped.
不是你的错
Oh, it's not your fault.
怪我想找回一些不可能找回的东西
I was trying to get something back that you can't get back.
少女时期我退出乐队
The reason I dropped out of the band when I was a teenager
是因为我怀孕了 我想内心深处我总在疑问
was because I got pregnant, and I guess there's a part of me
如果当年没有退出呢
that's always wondered what if.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is
对不起我表现得这么咄咄逼人
I'm sorry that I got so crazy.
如果你早点告诉我们前因后果
Well, if you had just told us that story earlier,
我们就不会觉得你贱出天际
we wouldn't have thought you were such a bitch.
不要代姐发言好吗
Speak for yourself.
晚安 姐♥妹♥们♥
Good night, everyone.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表