剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
I'm staying.
是吗
Really?
是的
Yes.
以往我对男人否决得太快
I'm so quick to reject any man
我总以自己狭隘的标准去评判男人的好坏
who doesn't fall into some narrow view of what I think is the right guy.
这次不会了
But not this time.
在你的眼中 我看到了善良与诚实
I see goodness and honesty when I look into your eyes.
理查德 你这个满口谎话的出轨狗♥杂♥种♥
Richard, you lying, cheating rat bastard!
不准碰我的老公
Get your hands off my husband.
你都结婚了 还勾搭我
You're married, and you were hitting on me?
连体的男人也是正常男人好吧
I'm conjoined. I'm not dead.
和那个女人进展也不顺利吗
So it didn't work out with that other woman either?
我对那个女人没什么性趣
I did not have sexual feelings for that woman.
布♥什♥总统对那个女人有何感想
How would George Bush feel about that woman?
我决定那个女人不适合我
Well, I decided she wasn't right for me,
万事我都要先做决定
'cause I'm the decider.
这是决策者的纲领
And these are the decider house rules.
他接电♥话♥了 秀绝活吧
He just picked up. Do it.
麦克斯 我是肖恩·康纳利
Max, Sean Connery here.
我只想告诉你 我和你那
I just wanted you to know that I'm in bed
美丽聪明的前女友爱尔卡正同床共枕
with your beautiful and smart ex-girlfriend Elka.
我们一起笑话你那笨手笨脚的床技
And together we're laughing about your clumsy love-making.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表