剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
与你们一路走来真的十分难忘
This has been an incredible journey.
你们每个人都那么特别
Each of you is very special.
但你们也知道
But as you know,
我只有两支玫瑰
I only have two roses.
这悬念真是折磨死我了
The suspense is killing me.
我知道
I know.
他真的很会吊人胃口
He really knows how to drag it out.
艾琳
Eileen.
我们在一起玩飞镖相当愉快
We had an amazing time playing darts.
但是
But...
我不由自主地感到
I can't help but feeling
你是个防卫心很重的女人
that you're a very guarded person.
你为自己的心筑起了厚厚的一堵墙
You have a wall around your heart.
她铁定要出局了
She is so outta here.
我希望我父亲有机会 看看那墙内的风景
I'd like my dad to have a chance to see behind that wall.
什么
What?
那墙后就是一片荒凉的空地而已
What's behind that wall is a vacant lot.
艾琳 你愿意接受这朵玫瑰吗
Eileen, will you accept this rose?
我愿意
I will.
乔依 梅兰妮
Joy. Melanie.
我希望可以将二位同时带入决胜局
I wish I could take you both to the final round.
但我只剩一支玫瑰了
But there's only one rose left.
是啊 我们知道
Yes, we know.
你可以干脆点儿直接告诉我们结果吗
Would you please just tell us who it is already?
我会的
I will...
但首先我要说二位都极其出色
But first let me say you're both amazing,
任何男人能得到二位 都是三生有幸
and any guy would be lucky to have either of you.
两个女人
Two women.
一支玫瑰
One rose.
真的很难做决定
This wasn't an easy decision.
但最终的玫瑰将属于...
But the final rose goes to...
-奥斯汀 -老爸
- Austin! - Dad?
你又在干这事了
Oh, are you doing this again?
我告诉过你的 我不会离开你继母的
I told you before. I'm not leaving your stepmother.
我很抱歉 女士们
I'm sorry about this, ladies.
走吧 奥斯汀
Come on, Austin.
-抱歉 -等下 你刚打算把玫瑰给谁
- Sorry. - Wait, who would've gotten the rose?
是啊 虽然也不是很重要
Yes, not that it matters,
但我们两个中间 你会选谁
but which one of us would you have chosen?
那个眼中光彩熠熠
The one with the sparkle in her eye
内心伤痛遍地的女人
and the sadness in her heart.
电影里由谁来扮演我啊
So who's gonna play me in the movie?
不知道 但我把你描绘成桑德拉·布洛克那个类型的
Don't know, but I described you as the Sandra Bullock type.
太棒了 我爱死桑德拉·布洛克了
Yes! I love Sandra Bullock!
我觉得应该由凯特·贝金塞尔来演我
And I should be played by Kate Beckinsale.
大家都说我长得好像...
Everyone says I look exactly like--
别瞎扯了 没人那么说 你自己说的
No, they don't. Nobody says it. You say it.
不好意思 我经纪人发来的短♥信♥
Oh, sorry, it's a text from my agent.
有部新剧邀请我出演女主角
I have been offered the lead in a new telenovela,
《疯狂的白人女孩》
Chica blanca loca.
恭喜啊
Congratulations!
宝贝儿 我真为你骄傲
Honey, I am so proud of you.
但你还是会拍我们那部电影的 对吧
But you're still gonna be able to do our movie, right?
是啊 当然
Yeah, of course.
宝贝儿 我真为你骄傲
Oh, honey, I am so proud of you.
坏消息是他们希望我明天去厄瓜多尔试镜
The downside is they want me in Ecuador tomorrow for a camera test.
我得去收拾行李了
Anyway, I've gotta go pack.
好吧 我来帮你
Yeah, I'll help you.
艾美
Ooh, Emmy.
你来说句公道话
You're an impartial observer.
我们两个 谁的眼中光彩熠熠
Which one of us has a sparkle in her eye
内心伤痛遍地
and a sadness in her heart?
我妈妈
My mom.
真孝顺 但还是没回答我的问题啊
That's dear. But it's not an answer.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表