剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
and you don't go to prison.
-敬我们姐妹 -敬我们
- To us. - To us.
好吧 我就直说了
All right, I'll say it.
缺了维多利亚 庆祝不太对味儿
It doesn't feel like a celebration without Victoria.
确实如此
No, it doesn't.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
香槟在手 灯火辉煌 暖气沁心
Champagne and electricity and heat.
来人把搅拌机给我打开
And somebody just run the blender.
里头有没有东西我都不在乎
I don't even care if there's anything in it.
我以为你想做个阿米什人
I thought you wanted to be Amish.
原来我就是想玩个阿米什么的新鲜
Well, it turns out I was just Amish-ish.
村里的日子充实无比且发人深思
It was all very fulfilling and enlightening,
但一天的工作下来
but after working all day long
她们开始讨论第二天
they started talking about tomorrow.
结果有一大堆家务杂活的清单
And there was this whole laundry list of chores,
其中一项就是洗衣服
and one of them was laundry.
你回来了我们很高兴
Well, we're glad you're home.
回家了我也很高兴
Oh, and I am so happy to be home.
而且知道吗 我现在活得更开心了
And you know what, I think I'm even happier because
因为我体验了她们的生活方式
I experienced their way of life.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
这是我的"出外历世"
That was my Rumspringa.
你的什么
Your what?
就是发现之旅
Uh, it's a journey of discovery.
我认识到 这种毫无节制
And I learned that a life of excess
以自我为焦点的生活才是心之所向
and self-involvement is where my true heart lieth.
亲娘咧 他跟踪我过来了
Oh, dear. He followed me.
-谁 -我丈夫
- Who? - It's my husband.
什么
What?
尤达
Yoder.
我的未婚夫
Well, my husband-to-be.
他在剥玉米大赛上光明正大地把我赢走了
He won me fair and square in a corn shucking.
维多利亚 我找到你了
Victoria, I have found thee.
女士们
Ladies.
尤达 你好
Hello, Yoder.
抱歉我不辞而别
I'm sorry that I left with such haste,
但你看 我无法...
but you see, I cannot-
我大老远地跑过来 请求你听我说完
Please, I've traveled many miles. Hear me out.
我渴望与你营造美好生活
I long to build a life with thee,
和善对你 倾尽付出
a life full of kindness and devotion,
而这一切必须要
and all that can be provided
一颗真心以及强壮的双手才能实现
by a true heart and two strong hands.
上帝啊 太感人了 但...
Oh, my goodness, that is so sweet but-
她不是处♥女♥
She's not a virgin.
再见
Good day.
那你呢
What about thee?
两个孩子的妈
Oh, two kids.
你呢
And thee?
你还用问吗
Thou has to asketh?
你呢
Thee?
我...
Uh, I'm, uh...
我们在晚餐桌上聊
Let's discuss it over dinner.
嘿 这可是约会
Hey, it's a date.
不用等姐啦
Don't waiteth up.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表