剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
无论如何 我们都非常感激
Whatever the reason, we're grateful.
还有 关于你之前的那个提议
You know, about your earlier offer.
就是被你草率拒绝的那个吗
Oh, the one that you so summarily rejected?
是的 现在情况有变
Yes, well, thing have changed,
我急切需要一张绿卡
and I need a green card right away,
所以 我就直说了
so here goes.
我现在无路可走了
I'm so desperate.
我愿意下嫁给你
I guess I will marry you.
很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
这应该比你期待中的求婚回应差了很多
That can't be how you pictured a proposal response.
不 我期待的回应就是这样
No, that's exactly how I pictured it.
我这人很现实
I'm a realist.
但我没有再次求婚
But I didn't ask you again.
好吧 来吧
Oh, okay. Go ahead.
别这么猴急
Not so fast.
风水轮流转
The tables have turned.
我想让你来求婚
I'd like you to do the asking.
好吧
Okay.
以传统的方式
In the traditional manner.
为什么乔依要对瑞克单膝跪下
Why is Joy getting down on her knees in front of Rick?
监狱会彻底改变一个女人
Prison changes a woman.
我有件事要宣布
Well. I have news.
爱尔卡 瑞克就是那个保释你出狱的人
Elka, Rick was the one who bailed you out.
是嘛 那个可爱的小甜心
Why, that dear, sweet,
超级脆弱的小男孩
surprisingly tender boy.
等等 你是说他很有钱吗
Wait a minute. Are you saying that he's rich?
闪一边儿去 他是老娘的人
Back off. He's mine.
别激动 我才是唯一见过他裸着的人
Hey, wait a minute. I'm the only one who's seen him naked.
我就不戳醒你的美梦了
You keep thinking that.
我要说的是 我们订婚了
What I'm saying is, we're engaged.
什么
What?
乔依 对于这件事 我们该是什么反应
Joy, how are we supposed to feel about this?
这是我能留在这个国家的唯一办法
It's the only way I can stay in this country.
所以我们必须让这事
So we have to make it seem
很真实很可信
very real and believable.
所以
So...
我订婚啦
I'm engaged!
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
那位是你的未婚妻
That's your fiancee?
你肯定...
You must be...
是的 那确实
Yes, yes, I am.
我要一瓶你们这里最好的香槟
I'd like a bottle of your best champagne
再来份写着你电♥话♥号♥码的小菜
and a side order of your telephone number.
地老天荒只是传说
Nothing lasts forever.
你真坏
You're terrible.
我知道
Oh, I know.
小瑞
Ricky.
爱尔卡
Elka.
你还是一如既往得动人
A vision, as always.
我要谢谢你为我做的一切
I just wanted to thank you for what you did for me.
不 我才要谢谢你
No, I want to thank you
为我做的一切
for what you did for me.
97年的那个夏天 永远属于你我
We will always have the summer of '97.
都怨库里欧的说唱太撩人
Blame it on Coolio.
-梅兰妮 -皮特 我才不要理你
- Melanie. - Pete, I'm not talking to you.
你用不着开口
You don't have to speak to me.
只要听着就好
Just listen.
非常抱歉 因为我的工作而伤害了我们的感情
I-I'm sorry that doing my job has hurt our relationship.
但如果不把我憋在心里一整天的话
But I'd be even sorrier if I didn't tell you
告诉你 我肯定会更后悔
what's been on my mind all day.
昨晚 在风暴中
Last night, in the tornado,
我听到你呼喊 "我爱你"
I heard you yell, "I love you."
但当我要对你喊回去时
But when I started to yell it back,
几片叶子刮到了我的嘴里 破坏了气氛
some leaves flew into my mouth, and it ruined the moment.
也许你现在并不想听 但是
So maybe you don't want to hear it right now, but...
我也爱你
I love you too.
皮特 我也爱你
Oh, Pete. I love you too.
这混球在这儿干什么
What's the screw doing here?
他说他爱我
He told me he loved me,
所以我们就不生他的气了
so we're not mad at him anymore.
而且他再也不会逮捕我的朋友了 对吧
And he's gonna stop arresting my friends, right?
香槟来啦
Champagne for everyone!
这是在庆祝什么
Oh, what are we celebrating?
乔依为了拿绿卡假结婚
Joy's fake engagement to get a green card.
你有意见吗 死条子
Got a problem with that, puerco?
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
我要祝酒
A toast.
舍得几个球[男子气概] 老婆套到手
To losing my balls and getting a wife.
真正的婚姻不都是这鬼样子吗
Sounds like a real marriage to me.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表