剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
燃情
克利夫兰
第二季 第十九集
情燃幕后
开拍
Action.
那...
That's ...
-抱歉 亲爱的 -不是吧
- Oh I'm sorry darling. - Honestly!
是从我的台词开始
No we're just going from... from my line...
好的
Okay...
-从她的台词开始吗 -是的
- So let's start with her line? - Yes.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
这里的每一周 对我们来说都是新惊喜
Every week is just a new surprise for us around here.
就那件我穿上 去某地被某人认为是某模特
That thing that I wore, that thing that I got when I was that model?
¥%% 那...抱歉
Oh, Fxxk, that's ... oh sorry.
叫我说什么好
Well, I don't know!
别再说什么巨手了
Enough with the hands.
那是%@$#照片角度的问题
It was the angle of the picture!
快点 让那个水果[基佬]送我们一程
Come on, we can catch a ride with this fruit--
-等等 -#@#%
- Wait-- - Beep!
我是说好运
I mean, mercy!
准备 开拍
And... action.
很明显 正宗大♥师♥级人马都在洛杉矶
Well, obviously the only authentic psychics are in L.A.
就像墨西哥菜一样
It's just like the Mexican food.
我很意外克利夫兰居然有算命的
Actually, I was surprised Cleveland had psychics.
我们有相当可观的傻傻...
Oh, we have a sizeable sss...
傻♥逼♥美国社区
Sucker American community.
你笑个什么劲啊
What are you laughing at?
不准笑话老太太
Don't make fun of an older woman.
想像下 当我唱出更胜她的天籁之音时
Imagine the look on her face when she sees me
她脸上的表情
belting out her vocals.
我想像不到 因为我才是主唱
Yeah, I can't imagine it, because I'll be singing lead.
-不 我是主唱 -可你唱功差劲
- No, I'm singing lead. - But you stink.
你更差劲
But you stink much worse!
我们都差劲
We all stink!
不过这个
But this...
可以让我们都变成大歌♥星
Will make us all sound cool.
干杯吧 朋友们
Bottoms up, everybody!
我们是周六夜的四朵单身姐妹花
We're four single girls on a Saturday night.
有了汤姆·布雷迪的孩子 够劲爆吧
Having Tom Brady's baby might be fun.
做对了才会干扰
If you're doing it right.
我们是周六夜的四朵单身姐妹花
We're four single girls on a Saturday night.
我不需要和你上♥床♥ 我有我儿子
I don't need sex with you. I have my son.
只叹基情无限 性福缘浅
We are so not gonna get laid tonight.
你好 我是梅兰妮
Hello! I'm Melanie.
有时候 我的声音
Sometimes my voice
就是会如此低沉感性
gets deep and sensual.
我乃蔡斯版的《雌雄莫辩》
I am Victor Victoria Chase.
我的性感需要你认真思考
I'm sexy if you really put your mind to it.
你好 我是乔依 我和一个流浪汉订婚了
Hi, I'm Joy. I'm engaged... to a homeless man.
是我
It's me.
在真男人面前 我只有乖乖顺从的份儿
I'm powerless in the presence of a real man.
别停
Don't stop!
我们是周六夜的四朵单身姐妹花
We're four single girls on a Saturday night.
回见了 没人要的妹子们 姐约会去了
See ya, losers. I got a date.
只叹基情无限 性福缘浅
We are so not gonna get laid tonight.
四台摄影机注意
All four cameras.
我是雷吉 报♥警♥器公♥司♥的
Hey, this is Reggie with the alarm company.
我今天来不了了 请再和我联♥系♥约时间
I'm not gonna make it today. Please call to reschedule.
妈呀
Oh, boy.
姐超厉害的
I'm good.
我们已经唱了几个小时 我依然欲罢不能
We're been doing this for hours but I can't stop.
准备 开拍
And... action.
我这是在忽悠谁呢 我不能没钱啊
Oh, who am I kidding? I can't be poor.
我还要飞去...
I'm flying to Sha--
飞去...
Flying to shaw shh shh da
我这是在忽悠谁呢
Oh, who am I kidding?
我不能没钱啊
I can't be poor.
我还要灰...
I'm plying--
这次真的准备好了
Okay, now I'm really ready.
现在换人演还来得及吗
Is it too late to recast?
我这是在忽悠谁呢 我不能没钱啊
Oh, who am I kidding? I can't be poor.
我要坐私人飞机去芝...
I'm flying private to-- to Chi--
我以前会说话的 不过那是上一季的事了
I used to be able to speak, but that was last season.
因为作为引云 偶滴声带
As an actress, I have an extremely
已经修♥炼♥到百肚不侵了
highly developed set of vocal chords.
就在我们搬到...
Right before we went to move--
我想我杀了苏苏·琪琪
I think I killed the soonlugee.
谁
Who?
乎乎·乌鸡
Finuwhoogee.
温斯顿衣冠出出...
Our Winston is an extremely happer and dancin--
话说得太多啦
Talk much?
要记住 照着台词念
Just remember... stick to the script.
听听这个
Listen to this.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
荣誉...
Honorary... rrrruuu...
这话根本不是说这事的
That one doesn't even make sense.
能回到当下的话题吗
May we please get back to the topic at hand?
你将彻底伤了他的心
You are going to break the heart
他还真以为你们两个之间会有未来
of a man who truly believed that you have a future together.
口味有点重了啊
I think we're getting into a weird area here.
你是说那个上了你又甩了你...
You mean the guy who humped and bumped you before--
#$%&抱歉
I'm so sorry.
正常念台词就行
Just read it normally.
正常 正常是什么意思
Normally? Whatever do you mean?
好耶 简
Oh, yay, Jane!
好奇怪 我以为...
Weird. I thought I
多么美丽的语言
Such a beautiful language.
《明日边缘》里
You know, on Edge of Tomorrow,
欧娜·圣瑞雯因双重谋杀坐牢时
when Honor St. Raven went in for a double murder,
六周后就被释放了
she was released after six weeks
因为她从斧头女狂魔手中 救了典狱长的孩子
for saving the warden's children from an axe murderess.
不止如此
And not only that.
她还获得了耶鲁大学
She earned a degree in advanced bionics
函授的高级仿生学学位
from the Yale university of correspondence.
知道吗 有时候
So sometimes, you know, you just...
只要肯努力 监狱生活也挺监狱生活的
make prison what you need to make prison.
我觉得 我的角色最看重的嘛
I would say, more than anything in the world,
维多利亚喜欢被人阿谀奉承
Victoria wants adulation.
欧娜·圣瑞雯确实有过类似遭遇
Honor St. Raven did have a situation like this.
扮演一位贝斯手天使
I played a bass-playing angel...
无家可归的女人
A homeless woman...
律师娇娃
A sexy lady lawyer...
生活台的电影 暴风追逐女
A lady storm chaser in the Lifetime movie...
《水泥枕头》
Concrete Pillow...
《永远在你身边》
Always by your side...
《摇滚天堂》
Rock and Roll Heaven...
《忍♥者足球老妈》
Soccer Mom Ninja!
这电影是讲你被派往人间
Was that the one where you were sent to earth
向死刑犯传授爱与和谐吗
to teach death row inmates about love and harmony?
不 那电影叫《死人摇滚》
No. That was Dead Man Rocking.
那可是基本有线台
It's basic cable.
-你怎么知道 -你忘了吗
- How do you know that? - Well, don't you remember
《明日边缘》里 欧娜·圣瑞雯做了修女后
on Edge of Tomorrow when Honor St. Raven became a nun
立下缄默之誓
and took a vow of silence?
我所有的表演都是通过眼睛完成的
I did all my acting with my eyes.
女士们 女士们
Ladies and ladies...
爱尔卡的演出到此结束
Elka has left the building.
不不
No, no!
等等 不如你们先休息会儿
Hang on. Why don't you guys take five,
我去煮一大壶咖啡
I'll put on a giant pot of coffee,
我们再多练几个小时
and we'll rehearse some more?
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表