剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
燃情
克利夫兰
第二季 第十八集
《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
你知道吗 科林
And you know, Colin,
没想到这么多俄亥俄州人
I was surprised to find out how many Ohioans
都在自家后院制♥作♥奶酪
are making cheese on their own backyards.
谁又知道 奶酪是源自于动物呢
And who knew cheese came from an animal?
是人就知道
All right, everybody.
喜欢用红酒配奶酪的观众们
And for those of you who like wine with your cheese,
我知道你就喜欢 维多利亚
and I know you do, Victoria,
今晚在科技方面为大家介绍
tonight's tech report reviews
一款突破性的新型软件
a groundbreaking new app
能够真正让你在电脑屏幕上
that actually lets you taste and smell things
尝到和闻到食物 例如
right on your computer. For example,
这杯6♥4♥年的拉菲红酒
this 196♥4♥ Lafite.
这味道太美妙了
Oh, that is fantastic.
维多利亚 闻闻这酒香吧
Victoria, smell the bouquet.
-我什么也没闻到 -真的吗
- I don't smell anything. - Really?
他们说过 上了年纪的人有可能闻不到
Oh, they did say senior citizens might not be able to smell it--
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
果然如此 我现在闻到了
Ah, yes, yes. No, I--I smell it now.
这味道真浓郁啊
I smell it big time.
该软件最令人惊叹的功能是
And the most amazing feature is
如果你在屏幕上舔一舔
if you lick the screen,
真能尝到这酒的味道 太了不起了
you can actually taste the wine. It's remarkable.
这味道有一点点涩
Oh it's a bit tannic.
但回味悠长啊
But, um, very bold finish.
上当了吧
Gotcha!
七频道 永远让您欢乐无限
Oh, the fun we have here at Channel Seven.
我们还真是欢乐无限
Oh, we certainly do. Lots of fun.
但是 让人忧虑的是
But what isn't fun
你家里的一种东西也许正在
is that there is something in your house right now
危害着你和你孩子的健康
that may be killing you and your children.
不要走开 马上回来
Stay tuned right after these words.
科林总是玩这种恶作剧
I mean, Colin pulls these pranks all the time.
只是这还是头一次他胆敢在直播时玩花样
This is just the first time he's had the nerve to do it on the air.
那你怎么跟他说的
So what did you say to him?
我当然暴跳如雷了
Oh, I went ballistic, of course.
但他总是这么来一句 "别太当真啦"
And then he said what he always says. "Oh, get over it!"
我讨厌男人说这种话
I hate when men say things like that.
"别太当真啦" "冷静点"
"Get over it" or "just relax"
"你没钥匙是怎么进了我家的"
or "how did you get into my apartment without a key?"
总之 这回我不能就这么算了
Anyway, this time I don't want to get over it.
我要报复他
I want to get even.
好吧 你还真找对人了
Well, you've come to the right place.
-他的马头是什么 -什么意思
- What's his horse's head? - Excuse me?
他的弱点
His weakness.
在电影《教父》里
You know, like in The Godfather,
那家伙醒来时 他的马头就在床边
where the guy wakes up with his horse's head in the bed
-这招真绝了 -是啊
- Good one that. - Oh, yeah.
对了 科林认为他自己是
Well, Colin considers himself
克利夫兰的第一魅力男士
Cleveland's premier ladies man.
甜言蜜语把女人哄一番 然后睡了她们
You know, he pumps them up and then sleeps with them
再甩了她们 最后拿这烂事在台里吹嘘
and dumps them and brags about it in the newsroom.
那他有没有被人甩过
Has he ever been dumped?
没有 对于这点他可得瑟了
No, no, he prides himself on that.
那我们就这么办
Then that's what we'll do.
我去色♥诱♥他 勾引他
I'll seduce him, lead him on,
然后从男人甩我的方式中
then dump him in one of the hideously embarrassing ways
选种最丢人的方式来甩他
men have always dumped me.
是时候以其人之道 还治其人之身了[吃下自己的药]It's about time I gave a man a taste of his own medicine.
就像我交往过的那个药剂师一样
Like that pharmacist I dated.
只是当时我不知道
Only I didn't know
他对自己开的药会有那么大的不良反应
he'd have that reaction to his own medicine.
不管怎么说 肯定会很好玩的
Anyway, this will be fun.
而且我不会事无巨细地插手你的行动
And I won't micro-manage your method.
你甩他时我在场就行
You know, just be sure that I am there when you do it,
我就能蹦出来讥讽他一句 "别太当真啦"
so I can pop out and sneer, "Oh, get over it!"
你们肯定不会相信我碰到谁了
You'll never believe who I ran into.
亡妻男
Dead wife guy.
那家伙刚看见你时都快吐了
You mean the guy who almost threw up when he saw you
就因为你长得像他亡妻
because you look like his dead wife?
是的 亡妻男
Yes. Dead wife guy.
我们相谈甚欢
We had a beautiful conversation.
他约我出去
He asked me out.
而且听好了 他专门进口
And get this--he imports
意大利 名家设计的 品牌鞋
Italian...designer...shoes.
不会吧
Get out!
完美老公人选名单上的三号♥ 落我口袋了
Yes, I got myself a number three on the perfect husband list.
我以为三号♥是
I thought number three was
长得像乔治·克鲁尼的整形医生
a plastic surgeon who looks just like George Clooney.
不对不对 正确排序是 岛主
No, no, no, no, no. It goes island owner,
长得像乔治·克鲁尼的整形医生
plastic surgeon who looks like George Clooney,
品牌鞋进口商
importer of designer shoes,
长得不像乔治·克鲁尼的整形医生
plastic surgeon who doesn't look like George Clooney,
以及任何无子女的亿万富翁
and any childless billionaire who...
在他生命的最后两星期 正好需要人陪
just needs a companion for the last two weeks of his life.
肯定是爱尔卡
That must be Elka.
她从欧洲打过来的
She's skyping in from Europe.
-你们好 -你好
- Bonjour! - Bonjour.
巴黎的美食实在是太正点了
You know, the food here in Paris is delicious.
维多利亚
Victoria,
你肯定会喜欢这个巧克力羊角面包的
you would love this chocolate croissant.
来 舔一舔尝尝
Here, have a lick.
抱歉 我肯定是走错办公室了
I'm sorry. I must have the wrong office.
不一定哦
Or the right one.
高尔夫球术语
指打球的水平与标准杆之间的差距
本意指弱点缺陷
你的差点是多少
What's your handicap?
一笑倾城的褐发美女
Beautiful brunettes with killer smiles.
等等 你是科林·库珀
Wait! You're Colin Cooper.
是的 这话我经常听到
Yes, I get that quite a lot,
被人认出是科林·库珀什么的
being Colin Cooper and all.
克利夫兰电视网中 你的脸最让人信任
You are the most trusted face in Cleveland Broadcasting.
你该提防的是我脸以下的部分
It's the rest of me you gotta worry about.
我叫乔依
I'm Joy.
乔依·斯克罗格
Joy Scroggs.
铁杆粉丝
Big fan.
是嘛 谢谢
Well, thank you.
介意我坐这儿吗
Mind if I perch?
美人请便
A lovely bird should perch.
听到有人说话不带美式口音 真是太好了
It's such a pleasure to hear someone speak without an accent.
那我知道该带你去哪儿用餐了
Well, then I know just where to take you for lunch.
美景街新开了家店 很有家的感觉
There's a brand-new pub down on Prospect. Feels just like home.
各种英国菜 啤酒 牛排腰子馅饼
Pints of lager, steak and kidney pie,
还有豌豆糊
plates of mushy peas.
美味啊 豌豆糊
Mmm! Mushy peas.
我去直播间拿外套 然后我们就出发
Let me just run down to the set and grab my jacket and we'll head off ?
-乐意之至 -好的
- Lovely. - Good.
乔依 他去哪了
Joy? Where did he go?
淡定 他只是去拿外套了
Oh, relax. He just went to get his jacket.
进展非常顺利
It is going splendidly.
勾搭一个我马上会甩掉的男人
There's something freeing about hitting on a man
真让人神清气爽
I know I'm gonna break up with.
你知道我的 如果真喜欢上他
You know me, if I were really into this guy,
我会变得紧张 局促 偏执
I'd be nervous, self-conscious, obsessive.
粘人 情绪不稳 缺乏安全感
Clingy, unbalanced, insecure.
怎么了 你自己先说的
What? You started it.
我喜欢当酷乔依
I like being cool Joy.
哪怕现在有个裸女藏在那个衣橱里
I mean, there could be a naked woman hiding in that closet right now
-我也毫不在意 -得了吧
- and I could not care less. - Oh, come on!
现在这年头哪个女人还会藏在衣橱里
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表