剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
燃情
克利夫兰
第二季 第四集
《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
从何说起呢
Where do I begin?
我的生意惨淡
My business is in shambles.
连本尊也快被赶回英国了
I'm about to be deported.
我被假冒未婚夫甩了
My fake fiance dumped me,
连假恋情我都保不住
so I can't even keep a phony relationship going.
还有在昨天 我掉了颗牙
Oh, and yesterday, I lost a tooth.
全无预警 打个喷嚏而已
No warning. Just sneezed.
右上方的牙便飞奔而出 投向了我手袋的怀抱
My upper-right molar flew out, landed in my purse.
说实话吧
So...be honest.
你认为我的不安全感大爆发
Do you think I'm projecting feelings of insecurity
是因为我有情感依赖症吗
because I'm clinically codependent?
我认为如果你离水晶球近些答案会更准确
I think this works better if you come closer to the crystal ball.
别介意 可我没法看着这颗不靠谱的球
No offense, but I can't stare at that ridiculous ball.
没问题 没球也行
No problem. We go off the ball.
我会赐你一物助你脱难
Now, I give you something to help,
不过信了才会灵哦
but you have to keep open mind.
此宝物便是塑身裤
They are spanx.
塑身裤
Spanx?
这什么跟什么呀 你的影射让我很受伤
I'm confused, not to mention offended.
这可不是普通的塑身裤
These not ordinary spanx.
此乃魔法塑身裤
Magic spanx.
它塑造与控制的
They shape and control
是未来
the future.
是哦 魔法塑身裤
Right. Magic spanx.
消费后能免费停车吗
Do you validate parking?
起码我得从这裤子中捞点好处
Because I'd like to get something out of this.
可爱的奥利弗
"Cute Oliver."
可爱的奥利弗
"Cute Oliver"?
妈呀 是"可爱的奥利弗"
Oh, my god. Cute Oliver.
几个月前我在超♥市♥认识的那家伙
The guy I met at the market a few months ago.
塑身裤开始施魔法了
Spanx is working.
你好 是 我是乔依
Hello. Yes, this is Joy.
我当然记得你了
Of course I remember you.
高大威猛 褐色眼睛 购物车的轮子晃悠悠
Tall, brown eyes, wobbly wheel on your cart.
周六晚上
Saturday night.
太好了
Brilliant.
到时见 拜
I will see you then. Bye.
三百大洋拿来
$300.
一条烂裤子要收三百
$300 for a pair of spanx?
那我留给下一位识货的顾客
I'll save them for the next customer.
你们算命的 接受信♥用♥卡♥吗
Do psychics take credit cards?
除了"发现卡" 其它都能刷
Anything but discover.
一种在美国广泛使用的信♥用♥卡♥
当周晚些时候
这东西只会招来霉运
These things have brought us nothing but misery.
我建议烧了它
I say we burn them.
不好说 这合法吗
Ooh, I don't know. Do you think it's legal?
现在连树叶都不能烧了
You can't burn leaves anymore.
拜托
Oh, please.
想烧什么就烧什么
You can burn anything.
有次我连演员瑞恩·奥尼尔的保时捷都烧了
I once set fire to Ryan O'Neal's Porsche.
当然了 他人不在车里
Well, he wasn't in it.
辛辛那提 去它个球
Cincinnati blows!
克利夫兰印地安人队又输了吗
Oh, Indians lose again?
被辛辛那提红人队打得屁滚尿流
We got swept by the Reds.
傻♥逼♥的跨联盟比赛
Stupid inter league play.
相信老年中心的各位姐姐
Bet all the ladies from the senior center
在返程路上一定是十分沮丧吧
were pretty bummed on the bus ride home, huh?
车上被蹂躏成团的纸巾
There were more balled-up tissues on that floor
比毛头小子卧室里的还多
than in a teenage boy's bedroom.
爱尔卡
Elka!
怎么了
What?
毛头小子动不动就会"流"泪的
Teenagers cry a lot.
因为他们总想要"那啥" 却总是要不到
'Cause they want it so bad and they're just not getting any.
听我说
Listen.
我知道现在不是表忠心的时候
I know it's not a great time to be a fan,
可你要振作 你是格雷迪的铁杆支持者
but come on. You are a Grady's lady.
而且无论输赢 格雷迪·塞斯摩尔
And win or lose, Grady Sizemore
依然会以帅哥身份笑傲球场 不是吗
is still one of the best-looking players around, right?
我学会用谷歌♥搜索图片的确是多亏了他
He did help me learn how to use Google images.
格雷迪·塞斯摩尔曾有露鸟照流出
你们这三个倒霉蛋
So what are you three bats doing
在壁炉前捣鼓什么
flapping around the fireplace?
我们准备烧了这个
We were about to set these ablaze.
你们要烧紧身褡
You're burning a girdle?
这不是紧身褡
It's not a girdle.
看起来挺像紧身褡
Well, it looks like a girdle.
这是塑身裤 塑身用的
No, it's spanx. It's a shaper.
那不就是紧身褡吗
So it's a girdle.
这种衣服是通过收缩力
It's a compression garment that
打造穿衣的动人曲线
makes a smooth line under your clothes.
我也有这种有收缩力的衣服
Oh, I have a compression garment like that.
叫做紧身褡
It's called a girdle.
你们为什么要烧掉这条塑身裤
So why do you have to burn the spanx?
我急需高人指点两招
I was so desperate for advice,
就跑去找算命的 她发誓说
I went to a psychic, and she swore
这个能为我带来好运 可惜没有
these would bring me luck, but they didn't.
很明显 正宗大♥师♥级人马都在洛杉矶
Well, obviously, the only authentic psychics are in L.A.
我知道这挺傻的 可这个刚到我手上
I know it's silly, but the moment I touched these,
我立马接到了望眼欲穿的男人打来的电♥话♥
this guy I'd been dying to hear from suddenly called.
我们约好了时间 我轻松地穿上了塑身裤
We made a date, I slipped on the magic spanx,
我满怀信心地感觉
and I truly believed things were finally
我的春天终于来了
going to turn around for me.
剧情的转折部分是我最喜欢的
I like where this is heading.
乔依
Joy?
奥利弗
Oliver.
哇 礼服
Wow. A tux.
我还担心自己穿得太隆重了
And I was worried I was overdressed.
不会 挺好的
No, you look great.
请进
please come in.
我真开心你终于约我了
I'm so glad this finally happened.
乔依 这真是难以启齿
Joy, this is awkward.
我们在超♥市♥碰到的那天
I think on the day we met at the market,
我还认识了另一位女士 年轻的女士
I met another lady, a young lady.
我不是说你不年轻了
Not that you're not young.
我是想给我三岁的儿子
But I'm looking for a baby-sitter
找个临时保姆 我想
for my three-year-old son, and I think
那天我把你们的电♥话♥记在一块儿了
I wrote down her number next to yours.
所以我打电♥话♥给你
So when I called you...
是想找临时保姆
You were looking for a baby-sitter.
真是太对不起了
I am so sorry.
印象中那位临时保姆
You know, I didn't remember the baby-sitter
是没有英式口音的 可我转念一想
having an English accent, but then I thought,
太好了 她说话好像《欢乐满人间》里的仙女保姆
"Great. She sounds just like Mary Poppins."
是啊 可惜这个苦果子可不是
Yes, well, it's gonna take more
一勺糖能帮忙下肚的
than a spoonful of sugar to make this one go down.
《欢乐满人间》里的歌♥曲
原歌♥词为"一勺糖就能帮你吞下苦药"
真是太对不起了
I am so sorry and I...
我知道这要求很过分
I know this is out of line,
可你既然来了 能考虑留下吗
but would you consider staying anyway?
我是没辙了才问你的
I wouldn't ask, but I'm in a bind.
今晚对我来说意义重大
Tonight's a really big night for me.
我要向女友求婚
I'm proposing to my girlfriend.
还嫌这不够埋汰我吗
Could this possibly get any worse?
没错 没错
Oh, you're right. You're right.
对你太不公平了 我不应该要求你留下的
This isn't fair. I shouldn't ask you to stay.
我这就给餐馆打电♥话♥
I'm just gonna call the restaurant.
取消烟花应该是来不及了
Probably can't stop the fireworks, but, uh...
好吧 既来之
Oh, all right. I'm here.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表