剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
燃情
克利夫兰
第二季 第十四集
《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的
"Hot in Cleveland" is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
女士们 需要些什么
What can I get you, ladies?
我有点想喝番茄汤
Hmm, I'm kind of in the mood for tomato soup.
要冷的 加根芹菜
Um, can I get that cold with a little stalk of celery,
加点辣酱油 辣根
some worcestershire, horseradish,
再加两小杯伏特加[混合成血腥玛丽鸡尾酒]and just a hint of two shots of vodka?
听起来很美味 我也要这个"汤"
Mm, that does sound good. I'll have that soup, too.
给这桌来一大罐吧
Maybe a pitcher of soup for the table?
激动人心的好消息
Oh, this is exciting.
我的出版经纪人发来的
It's a text from my book agent.
《女性挚友》杂♥志♥想邀我写个每月专栏
Woman's Day magazine wants to do a monthly column
以我的书《女人死前必做的两百件事》为基础谈论
based on my book, 200 things every woman should do before she dies.
-太棒了 -梅梅 太好了
- That's fantastic. - Oh, Mel, that's great.
-书名听起来很打击人啊 -你没看过吗
- That sounds like a sad book. - You haven't read it?
20分钟就看完了
It takes like 20 minutes.
赏心悦目的20分钟
20 fabulous minutes.
我真是费了很大劲才得到这个机会
You know, I really, really pushed hard to get a shot at this.
天呐 我要写些什么呢
Oh, my god, what am I gonna write about?
我说我文思如泉涌 其实江郎才尽了
I told them I had a million ideas. I got nothing.
我骗了他们 没有灵感了
I'm a fraud. I'm never gonna come up with another-
嘿 这个不错
Ooh, hey, this might work.
这里要举♥行♥乐队比赛
They're having a battle of the bands here.
我死前想做的事之一 就是参加乐队
And one thing I've always wanted to do before I die is be in a band.
真的吗 那也是我的梦想
Really? It was my dream, too.
我一直希望能参加类似「手镯乐队」那种的
You know, I always wanted to be in a band like the Bangles.
-或是「加油乐队」 -我想参加「洞穴乐队」
- Or the Go-Go's. - I wanted to be in Hole.
玩垃圾摇滚的「洞穴乐队」吗
The grunge band Hole?
摇滚名人堂位于克利夫兰
我住在世界的摇滚之都
I live in the rock and roll capital of the world.
你以为我会说什么 傻♥逼♥女性音乐节吗
What do you expect me to say, some Lilith Fair BS?
少女时期 我曾是乐队的主唱
You know, I was the lead singer in a band when I was a teenager.
当时我以为这辈子会做歌♥手
I actually thought that's what I was gonna do with my life.
-是吗 没听你说过 -太好了
- Really? I didn't know that. - Well, this is great.
我们可以组建乐队 你做主唱 乔依
We'll form a band. You can be the lead singer, Joy.
至于我 当然是贝斯手了
And I, of course, would play the bass,
毕竟我曾在生活台的原创电影
since I played a bass-playing angel
《摇滚天堂》中扮演一位贝斯手天使
in the Lifetime original movie Rock and Roll Heaven.
这电影说的是你被派往人间
Was that the one where you were sent to earth
向死刑犯传授爱与和谐吗
to teach death-row inmates about love and harmony?
不 那电影叫《死人摇滚》
No, that was Dead Man Rocking.
我可以做吉他手
Well, I can play guitar in our band.
看来我也得豁出这身老骨头了[蜕去老皮]I guess I'll have to break out the old skins.
老得过你现在这身皮吗
Older than what you're in right now?
击鼓助兴 这才叫有品
That's a rimshot, a little taste.
♪我的宝贝 他人很帅♪
♪Well, my baby, he's all right♪
♪我的宝贝 他很可爱♪
♪Well, my baby, he's clean out of sight♪
♪知道吗 他...♪
♪Don't you know that he's♪
♪他的世界很精彩♪
♪He's some kind of wonderful♪
-太好玩了 -绝对的
- That was so much fun! - That so was.
真是怀念乐队时光啊
I can't believe how much I've missed this.
你的声音棒极了 我都不知道你这么会唱
You have a great voice. I had no idea you could sing like that.
非常感谢
Well, thank you very much.
组乐队的感觉太好了
It feels so great to be doing this.
我好像又回到了少女时代
It makes me feel like a teenager again.
我觉得我们真有可能赢得这次比赛
You know, I really think that we have a shot of winning this contest.
就算赢不了 能"进入"就是一种荣幸
And even if we don't, it's an honor just to be entered.
海军船只靠岸时
大兵可进入城市参观 寻欢作乐
「舰队周」时 乔依也觉得被进入就够了
That's what Joy said during fleet week.
好了 有点进步了
Okay, okay, we're sounding better,
但依然有些小毛病
but we're still a little all over the place.
梅梅 和声进行是
Mel, that progression in the chorus
一 四 一 四
goes one, four, one, four.
维多利亚
Oh, and Victoria,
你的贝斯伴奏有点平淡
you're playing the bass line a bit straight.
注意增加律动
You need to lock into the groove more.
天使姐姐 你们好
Hello, angels.
你好 瑞克
Oh, hello, Rick.
瑞克 抱歉 声音太吵了吗
Oh, Rick, so sorry. Were we playing too loud?
我们在为酒吧的乐队比赛进行排练
We were just practicing for the bar's battle of the bands.
我无意中听到了 发现你们的水平很臭
Yes, I couldn't help but overhear that you suck.
是吗 你对音乐又了解个屁啊
Oh, really? And what do you know about anything?
我来告诉你我了解多少 井底之蛙
I'll tell you what I know, my little sass factory.
我的乐队 花♥园♥黄鼠狼
My band, the Garden Weasels,
已经连续三年夺得乐队比赛的冠军
have won the battle of the bands three years in a row.
-真的假的 -千真万确
- Is that so? - Indeed.
我们乐队的功力已打磨成锋芒毕露的武士刀
Our skills have been honed to the bleeding edge of samurai sharpness.
我们的摇滚会砍伤你们
Our rock will wound you.
听起来是不错 到目前为止
Wow, you sound really good. I mean, so far,
我们就会一首《很精彩》
the only song we know is Some Kind of Wonderful.
那你们刚才唱的是什么
What about the one you were just playing now?
谢谢
Thank you.
你肯定是感到受威胁了 才过来刺探
Well, you must have been a bit threatened to come over here
女子乐队的军情
and check out our girl band.
害怕女生
Afraid of girls?
正确
Yes.
害怕女子乐队 做梦
Afraid of a girl band? Never!
对你们小女子不自量力妄图摇滚我嗤之以鼻
I mock your feeble female attempt to rock hard.
听好了 你这种态度让姐很恼火
You know something? I don't like your attitude.
我们乐队会把你们这群卑鄙的黄鼠狼
Our band is gonna crush your measly weasels
打到连摇滚屁都放不出来
into a pile of rock 'n' roll rubble.
你会见识到我们的厉害[脱掉袜子]We are gonna rock your socks off.
说得好
Yeah, right on.
我现在没穿袜子
I'm not wearing socks right now,
脚气发作了
small fungal issue.
但是我现在欲♥火♥上涌
But I am a little turned on.
哪位女士愿赏光 登上我的乐队巡回巴士
Would any of you care to join me in the back of my tour bus?
乐队巡回巴士 你开的是福特嘉年华
Tour bus? You drive a Ford Fiesta.
嘉年华是西班牙语里"狂欢"的意思
Spanish for "Party."
好了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 正式开战
All right, ladies, it is on.
我们要练习到手指起泡
We are gonna practice till our fingers blister
声音沙哑
and our voices shred.
全身心投入摇滚之中
We have sold our souls to rock 'n' roll.
从头再来一遍
Again, from the top.
一 二 一 二 三 四
A-one, a-two, a-one, two, three, four.
♪他的世界很精彩♪
♪He's some kind of wonderful♪
随便吧
Yeah, whatever.
各位 从头再来一遍
Guys, again, from the top,
这次 梅兰妮
but this time, Melanie,
不要每个小节都抢强拍
don't anticipate the downbeat of every bar.
这首歌♥都被你搅成失控列车了
You're turning the song into a runaway train.
-我不想... -维多利亚
- I don't want to- - Oh, and, Victoria,
背景和声之所以叫「背景」是有原因的
background vocals are called background for a reason.
-我不太习惯... -爱尔卡
- You know, I'm not accustomed- - Oh, and, Elka,
鼓声终了后
after the breakdown,
往空中扔鼓槌你得注意点
careful how you toss your sticks in the air.
-有一次差点打中我了 -下次我会更用力点
- That time, you almost hit me. - I'll try harder next time.
-我去睡觉了 -什么 等等
- I'm going to bed. - What? No, wait.
女士们 女士们
Oh, ladies and ladies,
典出"猫王的演出到此结束"
爱尔卡的演出到此结束
Elka has left the building.
不行 等等 不如你们先休息会儿
No, no. Hang on. Why don't you guys take five?
我去煮一大壶咖啡
I'll put on a giant pot of coffee,
我们再多练几个小时 好吗
and we'll rehearse for a few more hours, all right?
好的 摇滚万岁
All right, rock 'n' roll!
摇你大头滚你妹
Up your rock 'n' roll.
虽说她是主唱
You know, I know she's the lead singer,
一定得这么盛气凌人吗
but does she have to be so bossy?
我听说「空中铁匠乐队」
I hear those nice Aerosmith boys
也受不了主唱斯蒂文·泰勒
can't stand Steven Tyler.
《为老师痴狂》是该乐队的名曲
歌♥词和MV都极具挑逗性
还有「范海伦乐队」的帅小伙 虽然为老师痴狂
And those cute Van Halen boys, they were "Hot for Teacher,"
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表