剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表
这就像和一♥夜♥情♥的人吃早餐一样
It's like getting brunch with a one‐night stand.
该办的事情已经办完了,我不需要和你一起吃法国吐司
Your time together is over. I don't need to eat French Toast with you.
哇啊,哇哇哇哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
等一下,停下来,别动了
Wait a minute! Stop! Halt!
上帝啊,如果你坚持要进去的话
Jesus, if you're so hell‐bent on going in,
至少要像个专业人士从后门走
at least use the back door like a professional.
我不得不说,做个死人的确很逊
I gotta say, being dead sucks.
但有些事情呢?比活着的时候可容易多了
But some shit? Lot easier than when I was alive.
比如这样
Like this stuff.
哇,呵呵 !你在上面一直在摇晃着屁♥股♥,伙计
Whoa‐ho‐ho! You look like you're rocking a butt‐hawk, dude.
这看上去不太雅观,得想办法掩饰一下那里
Not a good look. We gotta get you a disguise.
我可以从字面上看到你的括约肌现在正努力地收缩着
I can literally see your sphincter clenching with effort right now.
好了,哥们,该专心干活了
Okay, buddy, eyes on the prize.
这里可以是一个真正的马蜂窝
This here is a real hornet's nest,
所以我们尽量抓紧时间干完活走人
so the quicker we can get in and get out, the better.
等...噢,那是...
What‐‐ Oh! Or that...
请客吧,混♥蛋♥ -他妈的
‐ Pay up, bitches! - Dammit!
因为一个懦夫从我们身边夺走了我的丈夫
MRS. TAKAHARA: Because a coward took my husband from us.
一个拿着枪的懦夫
A coward with a gun.
心胸狭小而软弱
Small minded and weak.
他认为他能做的唯一事情
Who felt that the only way he could matter in this world
就是从我们所有人身边夺走那个最重要的人
was to take someone who did matter from all of us.
噫,说的有点过分了
Yeesh, that's a little harsh.
世界不会记住这个无关紧要的小人物
‐ The world won't remember this small inconsequential man,
但他们会记住我的丈夫
but they will remember my husband.
猴子
Monkey!
猴子,你是我的朋友
Monkey, you're my friend!
别走,你是我的
No, you're mine!
你承诺给我钱
I was promised money.
你承诺我会成为一个英雄
I was promised I'd be a hero!
但现在我失去了两个小队的人
But now I lost two squads of men.
什么钱都没得到,而且一直有人陆续死
I've got no money. And people are dying everywhere!
求你了,我知道这样找你联♥系♥
Please. I know this is highly inappropriate
是非常不合适的
for me to be speaking with you.
我知道我们彼此都不应该知道还有谁参与其中
I understand none of us are supposed to know who was involved.
但我背后也有压力
But I'm facing real pressure to explain
需要解释发生了什么事情
what happened up there.
这是一个非常不稳定的情况
It's a very fluid situation.
但它正在得到控制
But it's being contained.
这到底是什么意思
The hell does that mean?
告诉我,我是下一个吗
Just tell me, am I next?
你在清理门户吗
Are you cleaning house?
这就要把我踢下车了吗
Am I getting thrown under the goddamn bus?
我很抱歉,你一定是把我和别的人搞混了
I'm sorry. You must have me confused with someone else.
等一下,我为啥要躲起来,我是隐身的啊
Wait a minute, why am I hiding? I'm invisible.
怎么,怎么回事,什么,不
What? What the hell? What? No.
不不不不
No, no, no. No! No!
见鬼
Shit!
啊,他妈的
Argh! Dammit!
嗨
Hey!
不,猴子,不
No, monkey. No!
可找到你了,你...哎呦我去
There you are. Where‐‐ Holy shit.
哇,我没想过一个六英寸的裤裆会让我兴奋
Wow, I never thought a six‐inch inseam would turn me on.
真的,你看起来挺酷
Seriously, you look like a badass.
我的意思是,你回头可以找个好裁缝定制一下
I mean, you could use a good tailor though.
而且你忘了领带
And you're missing the tie.
哥们,你得带上领带
Dude, you have to wear the tie.
这套西装很正式,没有领带看着会很邋遢
The suit's too formal. It just looks sloppy without it.
噢噢噢,我知道了
Oh, oh, oh, I get it.
你不知道怎么系领带对吗
You don't know how to tie a tie, do you?
不用担心,我来教你
Don't worry, I'll teach you.
酷
Cool!
高原健先生会失望的
Ken would have hated this.
因为对他来说,这不是仅仅是他的生命
Because for Ken, it wasn't about him.
而是关于根源
It was about the cause.
这是关于正义和
It was about the fight for justice
平等的斗争
and equality.
关于根除腐♥败♥
About rooting out the corruption
这是我们国家的顽疾
that is a cancer of our country.
这是他一生中未完成的伟大事业
This was the great unfinished business of his life.
而我们应该完成它
And it's up to us to finish it.
来吧,我们必须一起行动,跟着那双奇怪的盆景鞋
Come on, we have to move together. Follow the weird Bonsai shoes.
不,笨蛋,如果刚才我能看到那人的脸,我就不需这么做了
No, dumbass, if I could see his face, I wouldn't need you.
你们和我
...you and I.
让我们拿起躺在泥泞中
Let us pick up the baton
那根血腥的,被遗忘的
that lies in the mud,
接力棒吧
bloodied and forgotten.
让我们把它继续下去
Let us carry it on.
完成他开始的比赛
To finish the race he started,
并赢得胜利
and to win.
精彩
Bravo.
那不是悼词
That wasn't a eulogy,
那是该死的竞选演讲
that was a goddamn campaign speech.
都给我闪开
Out of my way!
有人把山口组的人干掉了
Someone tore the faces off the Yakuza men!
所有人出去
Everybody out!
你不明白什么叫潜入的同时不被发现吗
What part of sneaking in undetected do you not understand?
你们这些小混混,总是在搅局
You little punks. Always stirring shit!
这是在宣战 -切,闭上嘴去死吧
This is war! ‐ Pff. Shut up and die.
看见了没,这就是结果
See? See? This is what happens
当你不按计划行事时
when you don't stick to the plan!
你应该多听取意见,兄弟
You gotta listen more, man!
现在你要去哪,哥们
Now where you going? Dude!
我们不能留着这里
We can't stay here.
混♥蛋♥
Goddammit!
坏了
Oh, shit.
等等
Wait.
发生了什么
What the hell?
嘿,伙计,很抱歉在这时候打扰了你的小时刻
Hey, bud. Sorry to barge in on your little moment here,
但是,呃,将军诶
but, uh, the General!
猴子
Monkey?
不,猴子,别冲动
No! Monkey, no!
不不不,你太差劲了,哥们,你知道吗
No! No! Oh, you are the worst, bud! You know that?
你基本上杀了每一个我们需要得到线索的人
You are literally killing everyone we're supposed to get info from!
好吧,去钱包拿回来先
Well, just grab his wallet then.
拿起那个钱包,我求你了...谢谢
Grab the wallet please, for the love‐‐Thank you.
现在,我们该怎么离开这里呢
Now how the hell are we supposed to get out of this shit show?
你要明白今后会有更多的暴♥力♥事件的
You know there's going to be a lot more violence.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready for it?
这代表你决定参加竞选了吗 -不
‐ Does that mean you're running? ‐ No...
我们一起竞选
we're running.
哇吼吼,耶
Woo‐hoo‐hoo‐hoo‐hoo! Yeah!
1991年影片《恐怖角》
嘿,哥们,看看你,好像恐怖角的主角一样
Aw, dude, look at you! "Cape Fear"ing it.
这简直太帅了
That's so awesome!
也有缺点,你的屁♥股♥缝里溅进去很多碎石头
Downside is, you're gonna have to pull a lot of gravel outta your butt‐crack.
保证这间屋子24小时的安全警戒
Guard this house 24 hours a day!
你明白吗 -是的长官
You understand? ‐ Yes, sir!
哇,这是什么人
Wow, who is this?
有意思
It's funny,
我曾暗恋过我的二年级老师施瓦茨女士
I had a crush on my second grade teacher Mrs. Schwartz.
然后有一天,我意识到我仅仅是个二年级的孩子
Then one day I realized I was in the second grade,
我就明白我没有任何机会了
and I literally didn't have a chance in hell.
嘿,我看见了你的手语
Hey, a little sign‐language there.
看起来我们的沟通开始有点进展了
Looks like we're starting to make progress, huh?
嗯,啊
Hmm. Huh.
嗯
Hmm.
伊藤先生 -嗯
Ito‐san. ‐ Hmm.
我不是不尊重您
I don't mean to be disrespectful,
但当我来到这个城市时,我发誓要保持我的初心
but when I came to the city, I vowed not to change who I am.
我不能眼睁睁地看着我的搭档被毒品或金钱或...
剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表