剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表
Just find me that Monkey!
噢,那只狗真是个讨厌鬼啊
Boy, that dog is like a bad penny, in't he?
嗨,猴子
跟我来
老鼠邓普顿,出自美国作家E·B·怀特的儿童文学《夏洛特的网》
好好,对,跟着邓普顿赶紧走
Yeah, yeah, okay. Just follow Templeton here and let's go.
这边走
噢好吧,但要知道,估计这不是之前那只老鼠
Oh‐oh‐okay, but, you know, it's probably not even the same rat.
早些时候对不起了
当时我也不知道脑子怎么了,我快要咬断自己的腿了
没关系,只是在我的朋友面前有点尴尬
你好吗
How you doin'?
我希望你找到你要的了
现在,我知道这里看着很糟糕
但这是唯一的出路
屎坑
Shit.
字面意思的屎坑
Literally. Shit.
这就是有“准则”的地方
This is where having a code gets ya.
嘿嘿,我们成功了
Hey, hey! We made it!
顺便说一句,你肯定会得红眼病的
You are definitely gonna have pink‐eye. B‐T‐dubbs.
自♥由♥!哈哈哈
Freedom! Ha ha ha!
我猜我们也可以走这条路的
I guess we could have gone that way, too.
看来你的老鼠伙伴的帮助并没有那么大
Looks like your rat buddy wasn't such a big help after all
听着,今天发生了很多事情
Look, a lot of stuff happened today.
我认为我们不应该试图从中吸取任何大的教训
I don't think we should try to draw any big lessons from it.
我不会说有什么被证明了
I wouldn't say anything's been proved‐‐
或者没有被证明
...or not proved.
嗨,猴子
这是你的枪
见鬼
God damnit.
好吧
Okay.
好吧,我承认
Fine. I admit it.
在某些情况下,是的,只要在适合的时候无视它
In certain situations, yes, having a code isn't the worst idea,
遵守自我准则并不是个糟糕的主意
as long as you can break it when it suits you.
但,但你不能痴迷于此
But‐but you can't be all crazy about it.
呃,你知道,它就是这么简单
Eh, you know, it has to be simple.
你只是去杀杀手
You're only going to kill killers?
一个杀杀手的杀手,哼
A killer of killers. Huh.
你知道吗,这听起来相当酷
You know what, that actually sounds pretty badass,
但你不能给你自己起外号♥
but you can't just give yourself your own nickname.
明白吗,你知道,我不能叫自己“巨根”
Alright? You know, I just can't call myself "Horse Cock."
可其他人可以这么叫我,就是这意思
Other people gotta call me that. That's why it stuck.
哦,看看今晚上谁这么有自信
Oh! Look who's feeling confident tonight.
你可能需要注意...
You might want to watch out for the‐‐
噢
Oh.
我知道她是你唯一信任的人类
I know she's the only human you trust,
但也许在这段关系里你
but maybe it's a little early in the relationship
满身大便地出场时间有点早了
to show up covered in literal shit.
但你知道吗?她可能不会注意到
But you know what? She probably won't even notice.
她会被一个潜伏在她的院子里的
She'll be too freaked out by the fact
野蛮动物吓坏了
that a savage animal's lurking in her yard.
漫威漫画《惩罚者》
噢,看,这就是报仇
Ooh, see that's revenge.
现在,我能给你的最好建议就是
So the best advice I can give you is when she starts throwing stuff
当她开始扔东西时,你尽量表现得友好的站在原地
just stand your ground and try to look as friendly as possible.
这招对我来说一直好使
That always worked for me.
噢,我的天啊
Oh, sweet Jesus,
你把我吓得够呛
you scared the shit out of me.
噢
Oh.
你好
Hey there.
你,你想吃点东西吗
You, uh... you want something to eat?
是的,答案是 "是的",点点头
Yes! The answer is "yes." Nod your head.
其实我真的很高兴你能来
I'm actually really glad you came.
我一直没有机会感谢你在葬礼上所做的事
I never got the chance to thank you for what you did at the funeral.
滚开,混♥蛋♥
这一切发生得太快了,我记得我很害怕
It all happened so fast, and I remember being so scared,
然后...然后你就出现了
and... then there you were
然后,嗯
and, well‐‐
谢谢你
Thank you.
他有点紧张
He gets a little nervous.
哇
Whoa!
休息一下,哥们
Pump the breaks, bud!
长官,菅野监狱发生暴♥乱♥
Sir, there's a riot at Sugano prison.
他们需要支援
They need backup!
M‐O‐N‐K‐E‐Y 猴子
M‐O‐N‐K‐E‐Y. Monkey.
嘿,绫濑
Hey, Haruka.
提醒我一下
Remind me.
警探的第一规则是什么
What is the first rule of being a detective?
遵循...事实
Follow... the... facts.
剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表