剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表
Paralysis. Respiratory failure. Diarrhea.
怎么了
What?
你们两个笨蛋是在经营赌场
Are you two dipshits running a casino
还是动物园
or a zoo?
赌场
Uhhh. A casino?
放松,这就是个花招
Relax. It's just a gimmick.
吉祥物
Like a mascot.
噢是吗,这个花招刚刚赢走我6百多万
Oh yeah? This gimmick just took me for over six million yen.
我要你们还给我
And I want it back. Now!
听着,老家伙,你不许再这样跟我们说话
Listen, old man, you can't talk to us like that anymore.
我们现在可是做主的人
We're a big deal now.
这里全归我们管
Running this shit ourselves.
那个会走路的肺痨是他们的母亲吗
That walking wet cough was their mother?
哦我的上帝,不不不不,你不用为此伤心
Oh my God‐‐ No, no, no, no. Don't you dare get sad about this.
真是不是一家人,不进一家门
This is how evil spreads.
他们的妈妈雇佣我去杀高原健
Their mom hired me to kill Takahara.
然后让她的白♥痴♥儿子们找来加藤来杀我
Then had her idiot sons enlist Kato to kill me.
她死有余辜,她的孩子们也是如此
She deserved to die and so do her kids.
哥几个
Boys, boys.
如果你们拒绝退还我的钱
If you're not gonna refund my money,
至少你们得把这只猴子杀了
the least you could do is kill this monkey.
噢,没问题
Oh, hell yeah!
这个我们同意
That we can do.
嗯,没门
Mm‐mm. No way.
你杀了一个,该我了
You got one. I get one.
好吧,正好证明了你那套不好使
Agh, fine. Just make sure you prepare it wrong.
相信我,我自己都不知道会怎样
Trust me. I don't know what I'm doing.
好的,保持冷静,不要惊慌
Okay, keep your cool, don't panic.
没有人会惊慌,好吧,我们只要找点什么
Nobody's gonna panic, okay. All we gotta do is find something
来解开你的手铐
to undo your cuffs.
好咧
Ta‐da!
晚餐已准备好
Dinner is served.
我也没有办法
I‐I got nothing.
你必须唤起你的愤怒
You gotta summon that berserker rage of yours
搞定这个手铐,否则我们就完了
and bust out of those cuffs or we're done here.
好了,猴子,张大嘴
Okay, monkey. Open wide.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你真的要去死吗,就因为...
Are you really going to die because you're too‐‐
好吧好吧,听着,我错了
Okay. Okay, look! Look, look, look! I was wrong.
杀人并不容易
Killing is not easy.
这不仅仅是瞄准,射击,看着坏人都完蛋
It's not just point, shoot, and watch the bad guy go bye‐bye.
而是对自己说再见
It's watch you go bye‐bye.
因为每当你杀人的时候
Because every time you kill someone,
会感到自己也少了点什么
a little bit of you dies too.
而这很糟糕,糟透了
And it sucks. It sucks balls.
直到你麻木到没有感觉
U‐until you're just too numb to care anymore.
但是,但是,如果不走运的话,你会一直感觉到糟糕
But, but, if you're lucky, you let it continue to suck.
永远不会变麻木
And you'll never grow numb.
这样,这就是事实
There you go, that's the truth.
你满意了
You happy?
噢,那手势是限制级的
Oh, that's real mature.
你明白吗,我把我的感受都告诉你了,而你...
You know, I‐I pour my soul out to you and you‐‐
等等等,我的老天
Wait, wait, wait! Holy shit!
你,你是只猴子
You‐you're a monkey.
没有人会特意把你那双和手一样灵活的脚铐起来
With, uh, weird feet hands that no one bothered to cuff.
混账猴子
Goddamn monkey
不不
No. No!
我不想死,救救我
I don't want to die! Help me!
噢吼,我靠
Oh, goddamn!
啊,漂亮,漂亮
Oh. Nice. Nice.
看开点,看开点
Get rid of it. Get rid of it.
这才是你
There you go.
所以我在想,高原健的暗♥杀♥计划
So I'm thinking there's no way Takahara's assassination
不可能是由这两个疯子策划的
was orchestrated by these two nutsacks.
一定有人在他们身后
Gotta to be people above them.
而通往任何犯罪阴谋核心的最好方法
And the best way to the heart of any criminal plot
就是跟着钱走
is to follow the money.
所以,带着这个,我们稍后在庆祝之后再研究它
So grab this, and we'll study it over a celebratory drink.
先让我们用自己方式离开这里再说
Right after we shoot our way out of here.
等一下
Wait, hold on.
之前是故意的吗
Was that intentional?
呃,你知道,酗酒和赌博
Uh, you know, going overboard with the booze and the gambling.
这是,嗯,为了进入双胞胎的办公室的
Was it, like, all a clever plan just to get us
一个精巧的计划还是走了狗屎运
in the twins' office or dumb luck?
这是运气,不是吗?不,我是说一定是
It was luck, wasn't it? No, I mean it had to have been.
对吗
Right?
哦,看这里,是我的活
Oh, look at that, there's my job!
50万给 "X" K. T
500K to "X" K. T.
K.T.肯定是高原健,是吧,还有,等等
That's gotta be Ken Takahara, right? And wait, wait.
给钱这些活都是一个叫“会计”的人干的
Um, these jobs were all paid by someone called The Accountant.
噢,噢,这有个地址
Oh! Oh! It's an address.
菅野监狱
菅野 2-2-7,9621号♥
Sugano 2‐2‐7. Number 9621.
嗯,这应该是小菜一碟
Well, this should be a cakewalk.
这是你的下一课:
Here's your next lesson:
有钱人总是最容易的目标
money men are always the easiest targets.
哈
Ha.
相信我
Trust me.
剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表