剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表
解释一下
Explain.
嘿,她可不会猴子话,猴子
Hey, she doesn't speak Monkey, Monkey.
噢,真是的,我不知道你在说什么
Oh my god, I don't know what you're saying.
你瞧瞧?
See what I mean?
正是像这样的枪杀了高原健
It's guns like these that killed Ken Takahara!
实际上那是,呃...改装过的巴雷特M95狙击步♥枪♥
Actually it was a, uh, modified Barrett M95,
不过,嘿,谁在乎细节呢,我先闪了
but hey, who cares about details, I'll be over here.
别担心
No worries.
我...我不...我...
I, I don't‐‐ I‐‐
什么?
What?
别说了
Just stop!
我现在不能处理这个问题
I can't deal with this right now.
嗯,我觉得你该走了
Augh... I need you to leave.
嘿,猴子,兄弟,有人来了
Hey, uh, Monkey, bud, we got company.
绫濑,等一下
Haruka, slow down.
我们需要一个策略
We need a game plan.
策略?
A game plan?
如果猴子在这,我们直接逮捕
If the monkey is there, we arrest it.
我不太确定这么干是否合适
I'm not so sure that's the play here.
噢天啊,你总是想等一等
Oh my god, you always want to wait!
为什么我们就不能直接进去然后...
Why can't we just go in there and‐‐
噢,见鬼 -啊?
Oh shit. ‐ Huh?
两位好
Hey there.
噢,我们要完蛋了
Oh, we are so screwed.
我恨死你了
再见
Bye‐bye.
趴下
Get down!
猴子
Monkey!
猴子!猴子!
Monkey! Monkey!
嘿,别躺着了,快跑啊,快
Hey, don't just lie there! Let's go! Run!
来吧,伙计,站起来
Come on, man, get up!
跑
Run!
不要朝危险的方向跑
Not towards the danger!
嘿嘿,听着,如果我们让那个精神病一直在这
Hey‐hey, listen, if we keep that psychopath here,
任何还没死的东西都会死的
anything that isn't dead yet will be.
所以如果你要救秋子的话
So if you want to save Akiko,
你必须尽快离开这里
you gotta get he hell outta here!
猴子
Monkey!
这真的是我的工作吗?
Is this really what my career has come to?
杀一只马戏团动物?
Killing circus animals?
但这就是为什么我必须提醒自己为什么要做个杀手
But that's why I gotta remind myself why I got into this business.
因为我真的很喜欢折磨人
Because I genuinely love to torture.
不许动
Freeze!
仍到地上
On the ground.
现在
Now.
啊,你真可爱
‐ Aw, aren't you cute?
再见了
Bye now.
绫濑
Haruka!
不
No!
不不不,伊藤君
No, no, no! Ito‐san!
噢,感动,如此英雄般的举动
Oh my, such heroic passion,
如此徒劳
such futility.
好极了,你引起她的注意了
Great, okay, you got her attention.
现在能跑了吗?拜托
Can we run now, please?
如果你不跑的话
If you stop now,
我会让它快速而无痛苦
I'll make it quick and painless,
我保证
I promise!
胡说,别相信她,她在说谎
Nope. Don't believe her! She's lying!
好吧,有时候,你会误解人们的意图
Well, sometimes you misunderstand people's intentions!
好了,向右拐,从这向右,右边右边,不!
Okay, hang right! Hang right here! Right, right, right, no.
我说向右
I said right!
啊
Ah!
开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
噢喔,绝了!我是说,是我教你的,对吗?
Oh‐ho sick! I mean, I taught you that, right?
真笨,当然是我教的
Dumb question! Of course I did!
噢,刚才可太险了
Ohh! That was way too close, okay.
嘿嘿,听着,我知道把秋子留在那很不容易
Hey, hey, listen, listen, I know it was hard leaving Akiko back there,
但你只能这么做
but you did the right thing.
好吗,那个神经病是冲你来的
Alright? This psychopath is after you.
如果你有什么弱点被知道的话
And‐and when you have something to lose,
她一定会以这个为目标的
people will always target that.
相信我
Trust me.
而且,你今天是怎么了?
Also, what is with you today?
因为我感觉好像少了,呃...平常我们的默契
'Cause I am missing that, uh, the rhythm we usually have.
你懂的,就是我发号♥施令,你来执行
You know? Like where I give you orders and you follow them?
我的意思是,因为...你知道...现在就...就像是
I mean, 'cause, you know, right now it‐it‐it's like you're doing
你做的和我说的完全相反
the exact opposite of everything I say.
这让我很伤心
And it's starting to hurt my feelings,
我说真的
if I'm being honest.
嘿
Hey!
你觉得已经结束了是吗?
You didn't think this was over, did you?
通常情况下,我尊重坚持
Normally, I respect perseverance,
但她简直是个彻头彻尾的跟踪狂
but this is just downright stalkerish.
妈的
Holy shit!
好吧,好的,去天线那
Okay, okay, go for the wires!
不,不是那边
No, not that way!
不要跳到她的视线范围内,你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Don't jump into her line of sight! Are you kidding me?
嘿,恭喜了
Hey, congrats!
一百五十年的坏运气,你这笨蛋
A hundred and fifty years of bad luck, ya dipshit!
萬造,你现在在哪?
Manzo. Where the hell are you?
老大
来电通知
这些气球应该在两小时前就送到了
Those balloons were supposed to be delivered two hours ago.
你要把他们的生日毁了
You're ruining their birthday!
是的先生
Yes, sir!
我很感激您给我这个机会重新生活
I appreciate you giving me this chance to start my life over.
我不在乎这些
I don't care!
别让我后悔雇了你
Don't make me regret hiring you.
好的先生
Yes, sir!
不用担心先生,你完全可以相信我...
Don't you worry, sir! You can always trust Ma‐‐
啊
Argh!
哈哈,噢,见鬼
Ha ha! Ooh, oh shit!
他妈的...
Son of a‐‐
呼,以为你死定了
Phew, I thought we lost you there.
拜托了,让我死吧
Please God, let me die.
不会是今天,我的朋友
Not today, my friend.
不是今天
Not today.
嘿,来这边
Hey, over here!
我发现了另一位
I found another one!
噢天啊
Oh my god.
别碰我
Do not touch me.
不不不,嘘
No, no, no. Shh.
别说话,伊藤君
Don't try to talk, Ito‐san.
没事的,没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我在呢
I'm right here.
快点
Hurry!
加油,伙计,加油,醒醒
Come on, buddy. Come on. Get up.
醒醒
Get up.
嘿,你得努力,好吗
Hey, you gotta fight it, okay.
我知道我告诉过你
Look, I‐I know I told you I saw a light
我在隧♥道♥的尽头看到了一束光,但事实是
at the end of the tunnel but the truth is,
那是一片漆黑
it was pitch black.
好吗?就像我...嗯
Okay? Like I was, um,
就像我漂浮在虚无中,好吗
like I was floating in nothingness. Okay?
然后我看到了你的脸
Then I saw your face,
于是我向你伸出了手
and so I reached out to you.
如果你现在在那里,你必须努力
And if you're there now, you gotta fight it.
好吗?回来吧
Okay? Just come back.
听着,我知道我对你很苛刻
Look, I‐I know I've been hard on you, man,
但事实是
but‐but the truth is,
你是我唯一的真正朋友
you're the only real friend I've ever had,
所以如果你能...
剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表