剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表
其他人呢
Where are the rest?
除了他都死了,这是唯一的幸存者,长官
There was no one else, sir. He was the only one who survived.
那山上至少有20多个精锐的士兵
There were two dozenelite soldiers on that mountain!
你跟我说这就是结果
This wounded lump of shit is all that's left?
猴子
Mon‐key!
他刚才是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
我不清楚,从我们找到他就一直再讲
I don't know. He's been saying it since we found him.
我们猜应该是一只猴子袭击了他
We think that's who attacked him. A monkey.
猴子不可能开枪射击
Monkeys don't shoot guns!
猴子甚至不会使用工具
Monkeys don't even use tools!
实际上,长官,我看过国家地理...
Actually, sir, I saw a documentary‐‐
闭嘴!猴子应该只是个代号♥,你这个蠢货
Shut up! Monkey is a codename, you idiot!
找到这只猴子
Find this Monkey.
抓到以后
And when you do,
我要让他从地球上消失
I want him erased from the face of the goddamn Earth!
遵命
Yes, sir!
杀手猴
我明白,这有点奇怪,是吧
I know, it's weird, right?
所以,我朝向一道光芒走去,我还挺期待
So I'm heading towards this light, and I'm psyched for my life
是不是能看到以前的生活片段呢,因为
to flash before my eyes because,
里面应该有很多我喜欢的球星,你懂的
well, there's a lot of baller shit in there that I'd love to see, you know.
尤其是成人内容,老实说,还有很多有意思的东西
Especially the adult content. And some of the bloopers, if I'm being honest.
但是我什么也没看到,什么都没有
But I didn't see any of that. Nothing. No.
我看见的只有你
All I saw was you.
说来讽刺,我也是刚认识你不久
Which is ironic because, well, I just met you
而且我猜你也不喜欢我的性格
and I'm pretty sure you hate my guts.
不过,嗨,哥们,我们是相连的,你明白吗
But hey, man, we are linked. You know?
在两个不同领域中相连
Linked, but in two different realms.
1990年影片《人鬼情未了》的男女主演
你知道吗,我就像是斯韦兹,而你就是黛米·摩尔
You know what? I'm like Swayze and you're Demi Moore.
嗨《人鬼情未了》
Hello. Ghost?
好吧,你一看就不是喜欢浪漫喜剧的家伙,嗯
Okay, not a big rom‐com guy, all right.
1984年影片《捉鬼敢死队》中的贪吃鬼和捉鬼教授
噢,我知道了,我是贪吃鬼斯林姆,你是威克曼教授
Oh, oh, I know, I'm Slimer, and you're Venkman.
不知道?嗯?真的假的?哇
Nothing, huh? Seriously? Wow.
1988年影片《阴间大♥法♥师》中的角色
呃,我是阴间大♥法♥师而你是薇诺娜·瑞德?
Uh, I'm Beetlejuice and you're Winona Ryder?
1980年影片《闪灵》中的经典镜头
啊,我是浴缸里那个腐烂的老家伙而你是杰克·尼科尔森!
Uh, I'm the rotting chick in the bathtub and you're Jack Nicholson!
我说,这个难住我了,你知道吗
I mean, beats me, man, you know,
有的鬼魂只会守在一个地方,有的鬼魂则会跟着某人
some ghosts haunt a place. Some haunt people.
我怕是被迫依附在一个脑子不灵光的动物身上了
Maybe I'm just forced to haunt a dumb animal.
我只是想弄清楚我到底发生了什么事
I'm just trying to wrap my head around what the heck's going on with me.
就像现在,这里是炼狱吗?
Like, is this Purgatory?
和一只一直在对你大喊大叫的猴子坐在火车顶上?
Sitting on top of a train with a monkey that yells at you the whole time?
其实我想跟你说,我也不想这样
That's what I'm trying to tell you: I can't.
看到了吗?这就是我的意思
See? This is what I'm talking about.
这就像一个溜鬼的绳子
It's like a ghost‐leash.
就咱们俩个来说,想想看,我能在很多事情上帮你
Regarding you and me, though, I know I could be very helpful to you.
你知道,我知道所有的尸体都埋在哪里
You know, I know where all the bodies are buried,
而你,嗯,我是说,你可以学啊,对吧
and you, well, um, I mean, you can learn, right?
好吧,那么你的计划是什么
Okay, so what's your plan?
杀了你遇到的每一个人吗?
You just gonna kill everyone you meet?
好吧
Okay!
随你的便
Yeah, no, suit yourself.
噢,哥们,你一定会爱上东京的
Oh, dude, you are gonna love Tokyo.
呵呵呵,嘿,我就说过你会喜欢这里的
Ho ho ho. Hey, I told you you'd love it here!
来吧,跟我走
Come on, follow me.
如果你乐意阴暗潮湿的话,我有一个完美的地方给你
If you're into scummy dark places, I got the perfect spot for you.
不,不,不,等一下,浩
No! No, no. Wait, Hiroshi!
浩
Hiroshi...
如果你想准时拿工资的话就在这里打卡
Clock in over there if you want to get paid.
那是自动售货机,但一直都不好使
That's the vending machine. Never works.
这里是知名的伊藤中尉
And here is the famous Lieutenant Ito.
部门里的骄傲
The pride of the department.
中尉
Lieutenant,
我向你介绍你的新搭档
I'd like to introduce you to your new partner,
绫濑 - 嗨,你好
Haruka. ‐ Hi. Hello.
上面给她的评价非常的高
She comes very highly recommended.
我相信你会让她有家的感觉
I trust you'll make her feel right at home.
我下班了
I'm off duty.
除非你愿意看我吃饭
Unless you want to watch me eat.
噢
Oh.
祝你好运
Good luck.
非常荣幸和你一起工作,伊藤先生
I am very honored to be working with you, Ito‐san.
你的口音有意思
You talk funny,
你是哪的人 -北海道
where are you from? ‐ Oh, Hokkaido.
准确的说是利尻岛
Actually from an island called Rishiri.
没听说过 -很少人知道这地方
‐ Never heard of it. ‐ Not a lot of people know about it.
从我们的警♥察♥局能直接看到俄♥罗♥斯♥
You can see Russia from our police station.
我是我们岛上的一号♥警♥察♥
I was the number one police officer in my island.
岛上有多少警♥察♥
How many officers in total?
算上我有两个
Two. Including me.
你好,我要一杯双份白兰地和一个鱼糕
Orimasta. I'll take a double brandy and a fish cake.
一杯水 -好了,询问时间
‐ Just water. ‐ Okay, confession time.
他们是怎么说我的
What did they tell you about me?
你是一个有着20年军队经验的老兵
That you're a 20‐year veteran of the force
我应该听你的话并向你学习
and that I should listen and learn from you.
是是是,接下来该说“但是”了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and then there was a "but."
直接说“但是”就好了
What came after the "but"?
你本可以成为上尉的
You could have made captain,
“但是”因为贿赂损害了你的职业生涯
but you took a bribe and it damaged your career.
你不喜欢遵守规矩
That you don't follow protocol
而且...你可能有轻微的酗酒问题
and... that you may have a slight drinking problem.
嗯,这挺准确的
Yep, that's pretty accurate.
你还沉迷于试图找到杀害你搭档的凶手
And you're obsessed with trying to find your partner's killer.
不是试图
There's no try.
我一定会找到那个该负责的人
I am going to find the person responsible.
而在那个时候,我向你保证
And when I do, I promise you,
我不会逮捕他们
I'm not going to arrest them.
什么意思,你要我去逮捕他们?
What? You want me to arrest them?
不,我会杀了他们
No, I'm going to kill them.
噢
Oh.
明白了
Got it.
好吧,这位女士是我唯一真正接触过的人
Okay, so this lady was my only real point of contact.
我建议我们就用老办法,你知道
I say we just play it old school, you know.
走进去,用枪指着她的脸,让她说出我们想知道的
Walk in there, hold a gun to her face, demand the info.
记住,我们要做的就是尽量恐吓她
And remember, the whole goal is maximum intimidation,
所以你得表现得像个小疯子
so act like you're a little nuts.
所以,你明白吧,这对你来说不应该是个问题
Which, you know, shouldn't be a problem for you.
当然,这很安全,她只是个老弱病残
Of course it's safe. No, she's an old‐ass lady.
嘿,哥们
Hey, dude.
他们已经变成刺身了,我们走吧
They're already sashimi. Let's go.
啊,可能今天晚上她休息
Ah. Maybe it's her night off.
或者她已经死了
Or maybe she's dead.
我上次看见她的时候,她就好像到了肺结核晚期
This lady had, like, full‐blown Tuberculosis the last time I saw her.
不停的咳...噢,我的老天
Just coughing every‐‐Oh, my God.
你看见这个了么?
Will you look at this?
KENO,一种六♥合♥彩♥博♥彩♥游戏,不同地区规则不同,短的45秒一♥期♥,长的300秒一♥期♥
她在同时进行15种不同的基诺游戏
She's running, like, 15 different Keno games at once.
博比·菲舍尔,前世界国际象棋冠军,菲舍尔任意制象棋的发明人
这女人就像是基诺游戏里的博比·菲舍尔
This chick's like the Bobby Fischer of Keno.
显然,至少一半日本的军♥火♥都是由她提供的
And evidently supplies half the guns in Japan.
噢,见鬼
Oh, shit.
他妈的
Goddammit!
嘿,看这里
Hey, there he is!
好吧,显然我误判了这个女人
Okay, clearly I misjudged this chick.
好吧,听着,我知道现在对你来说是非常困难的时刻
Okay, look, I understand you're having a very hard time right now.
你能不能,呃,也许可以给我一些暗示,你明白吗
Can you, uh, maybe work on some hand signals, you know.
比如说手语?因为总是尖叫实在是超级烦人的
Like sign language? 'Cause the screeching here is super annoying.
好吧,伙计,这有一片金属,像一个钩子或皮带之类的
Okay, dude, there's a piece of metal, like a hook or something for another belt.
如果你能把手伸到下面,也许能把它弄弯
If you reach under it, you might be able to bend it.
感觉到了吗!来个胜利的大拇指
Will you look at that! Opposable thumbs for the win!
珍·古道尔女爵士,英国生物学家,长♥期♥致力于黑猩猩的野外研究
剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表