剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表
嗯?
Huh?
你走之后他们就搬来了
那我部落的尸体呢
我吃了它们,并把它们的遗体散布在山谷里
你不属于他们的部落
他们只是普通的猴子
另外,你身上有股死亡的味道
而且你走起路来像个混♥蛋♥
看看这个从池子里跑出来的小家伙
拜托
我只是想为我的部落收集食物
噢,你饿了吗?
来,给你
够了
哦?你也饿了吗?
不值得在你身上浪费时间
你还好吗?
他们伤害你了吗?
那好吧...
平安回家去吧
等等
杀手猴
第8集 家,甜蜜的家
爸爸,我们能留下它吗?
留下谁?
就是它,是它
它从红条纹手下救了我
它能留下吗?
浩二
我们还不知道它是谁
也许它是红条纹部落那边的
他为什么要伪装自己
我没有部落
我也没有条纹
它不是红条纹,它是光屁♥股♥
不许笑
这个外来者救了我弟弟
他值得我们的尊敬
你会喜欢这里的
这里就是家
行,行,继续给我摆这个欠揍的样子
Yeah, yeah, keep giving me that smug look.
我才是那个抛弃别人的人,是我
I'm the one who abandons people! Me!
是我是我是我,只有我才能这么做
Me, me, me, me! That's my thing!
你怎么能学我
You can't just steal it!
噢
Ohh!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
谢谢你,老天爷
Oh, thank you, god!
噢天
Oh my god.
你知道吗,我...我收回说过的所有清洁工笑话,好吗
You know, I‐I take back every janitor joke I ever made, okay.
不,嘿嘿
No, hey, hey!
不,嘿,嘿,用拖布啊
No, hey! Hey! Use a mop!
不不不,不不不
No! No! No! No, no, no, no, no!
布莱斯宝贝,这是克林特
Bryce, baby, this is Clint.
妈妈的新朋友
Mama's new friend.
嗨,你好,你在干什么呢,猛♥男♥?
Hey there. How's it going there, slugger?
你在干什么呢,小伙子
How you doing there, kiddo?
干什么呢,宝宝
Hey there, bubba.
你说什么呢,宝宝
Whatchu say, bubba?
你好啊明星
Come on, rockstar.
你好,小子
Hey there, boy.
怎么样?长官
What's up, chief?
咱俩会变成朋友的,好吗
You and me, we gonna be friends, alright.
我们会是真正的朋友
We gonna be real good friends.
好耶
Hell yeah.
嗨
Hi.
我是海莉
I'm Hayley.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
嗨, 布莱斯宝贝,我有个人要介绍你认识
‐ Hey, Bryce, baby, I got someone I want you to meet.
这是伊莱
This is Eli.
啊,好,随便吧
Uh, yeah. Whatever.
你好
Well, hello.
很高兴认识你,布莱斯
It's real nice to meet ya... Bryce.
偷袭来了
偷袭的第一条规则就是...
不要发出声音
好了,再试一次
Okay, try it again!
汽车机械手册
嘿,你说得对
Hey, you were right.
真是化油器的问题
It was the carburetor!
哈哈,看那边
Ha ha, lookit there.
啊,没有比这一幕更好的事情了
Ah, it don't get much better than this.
记住这个,布莱斯
Remember that, Bryce.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿,呃,从手套箱里给我拿块抹布来,好吗
Hey, uh, grab me a rag out of the glovebox, would you?
噢,好的
Oh, uh, yeah.
噢,嘿,等一下
Oh, hey, wait a second.
这是什么
What's this?
你怎么会有这个
Why do you have this?
见鬼
Shit.
好吧,听着,那是很久以前的事了
Okay, look, that's from a long time ago.
我曾经有过麻烦
I had trouble.
但我已经处理了
But I handled it.
这件事已经是过去了,不会影响现在
I left it in the past where it can't find me.
我绝不会做任何伤害你或你的家人的事
I'd never do anything to hurt you or your family.
我向你保证,布莱斯
Bryce, I promise.
好小子
Atta boy.
现在,让我们把这台车发动起来
Now let's get this sucker fired up.
去电路城的停车场里开几圈
Do some donuts in the Circuit City parking lot.
Circuit City,美国消费电子产品零售公♥司♥,2009年倒闭,现已转型为在线电商
走吧,哈哈,修好了
Come on! Ha ha, there she goes.
噢,听起来没问题
Oh, she sounds good.
发生什么事了
你们两个去哪了
是红条纹...
它们的温泉变凉了
所以它们要抢走我们的
我们只能离开这
停下
它们不能就这样抢走我们的家
你没完了吗
你要为了我们和它们战斗吗?
不是战斗,是击溃
不只靠我,是我们全部
这是我们的家
红条纹都是胆小鬼
我们可以打败它们
同心协力
好的,看我的
Gah! Okay, here we go.
啊
Ugh!
啊,不要笑
Wha‐‐ Don't laugh.
把那个奖品给我
Just give me that one.
我跟你说,这种游戏都被做过手脚的
I'll tell you, th‐th‐this game's rigged.
艾瑞斯
Iris.
你为什么这么可爱?
How did you get so cute?
吼吼吼,哦耶
Oh‐ho‐ho, hell yeah!
这个背景怎么样,我在这做点朗姆酒
How about this? I make my own rum living here.
你知道的,再养些海豚
You know? Raise some dolphins!
我不是很喜欢海滩
I don't even like the beach.
你甚至可以生活在太空中
Can you even live in space?
是啊! 是的,你知道,你可以到处漂
Yeah! Yeah, you know, you float everywhere.
喝着果珍走过月亮表面
You sip Tang and skip moon rocks.
你懂的,只有我和你,还有八个孩子,嗯?
You know, just me, you, and the eight kids. Huh?
我不会给你生八个孩子的,布莱斯·麦克亨利
I ain't having no eight kids with you, Bryce McHenry.
这就是我想去的地方
That's where I wanna go.
一个每个人都能干点什么的地方
A place where everybody's doing something.
我...
I‐‐
我...我也不知道,宝贝
I‐I don't know, babe.
大城市...要...你明白,大笔金钱
Big cities take, like, you know, big money.
我...何况这里的生活也不是那么糟糕,是吧?对吗?
I‐‐ Plus things aren't so bad here, are they? Right?
啊,我觉得并不差
Nah. They ain't so bad, I guess.
选择你的
目 的 地
伊莱一直不介意我们把他的卡车开出来,倒是很不错
It sure is nice of Eli to let us use his truck so much.
埃尔文在哪里?
Where's Elwin?
谁?你说的是谁
Who? Who are you talking about?
布莱斯,嘿
Bryce! Hey!
嘿,伙计,放开她
Hey, man, let her go!
你别装傻了,小子
Don't you play dumb, kid.
我们一直在跟踪这辆卡车,我们知道他就在这
We tracked that truck. We know he's here.
我们不认识埃尔文
We don't know an Elwin!
这是伊莱的卡车
This is Eli's truck!
好吧,那么这个伊莱就得解释解释
Well, then Eli's gotsome 'splaining to do
在埃尔帕索的麻烦了
for the trouble down in El Paso.
El Paso,埃尔帕索位于德州西部
我是说,是的,我们得要他...必须要他解释一下
I mean, yeah, we‐well he's got some explaining to do here, too!
他和我妈妈约会,然后上周一声不吭的
He was dating my mom and then just left her last week
离开了她,所以...
without saying a word! So‐‐
你以为我们在闹着玩吗?
You think we're playing?
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?
不,不,我发誓,我发誓,求你了
No‐‐ No, I swear! I swear! Please!
拜托,好吧,听着,他卷走了她的存款
Please, okay, look, he cleaned out her savings,
偷了她的车,然后就...你知道的,跑了
剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表