剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表
so if you can‐‐
你不能把我一个人留在这里
You just can't leave me here alone.
好吗?求你了,求你了
Okay? Please. Please.
噢,谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
秋子?
Akiko?
你...
You‐‐
你没听见我说过...
Did you not hear what I‐‐
呃,好吧,没事,她很好
Uh, yeah, no, she's fine.
但我...我确定
But I‐‐ I'm sure of it.
不,那有警笛声
No, There were sirens‐‐
嘿嘿嘿,你要去哪,伙计
Hey, hey, hey. Hey. Hey. Where you going, bud?
你几乎被淹死了
You're, like, half drowned.
你不先歇几口气吗
You wanna just take a breather for a second?
东京恐怖事件
当局正在调查一只猴子
‐ Authorities are investigating the monkey's involvement
是否与今天早些时候
in the explosion earlier today
发生在横滨市议员侄女
at the home of Councilor Yokohama's niece,
横滨秋子家中的爆♥炸♥有关
Akiko Yokohama.
警方已经发出警告
Police have issued a warning urging citizens
敦促市民避免与猴子接触
to avoid contact with the monkey
如果看到猴子,请立即打电♥话♥给他们
and if sighted, to call them immediately.
噢,天啊
Oh God.
我上一次来这家医院
The last time I was in this hospital
是为了和你的父母告别
was to say goodbye to your parents.
我向他们保证我会保护你
I promised them I would protect you,
可现在...
and now‐‐
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谁能告诉我该怎么做
Just tell me how to fix this.
拜托
Please.
你可以重新雇用我
You can re‐hire me.
秋子
Akiko.
你还好吗
You're alright!
我说真的
Seriously,
你连智能电♥话♥都不知道怎么用
you barely know how to use your phone.
那你得减薪了
You'd have to take a pay cut.
我有过薪水吗?
I was getting paid?
对不起先生,需要您处理下
Excuse me, sir, you are needed.
我知道他可能看起来像个懒汉
I know he might have seemed like a slouch,
但他其实是个好警♥察♥
but he was a good cop.
安息吧,老搭档
Rest easy, old partner.
搭档
Partner?
噢
Oh.
他跟你说了
He told you.
警探
Detective.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
是你
Of course.
嘿伙计,呃
Hey, buddy, um,
听着,我不想打断你,但所有的新闻都是你
look, I don't want to cut this short, but you're all over the news right now.
你知道吗,我们...呃...我们没法留在这
You know? We, uh, we just can't stay here.
你知道,如果我...呃
You know, if I had, uh,
知道杀死高原健会导致这一切,呃...死亡
known that killing Takahara would lead to all this, uh... death,
我...我可能就不会接受这份工作
I‐I... Well, I probably wouldn't have taken the job.
总之,嗯...伙计,我讨厌医院
Anyway, um...man, I hate hospitals.
你知道吗?比如,我是说,医院的味道?
You know? Like, I mean, what is that smell?
这就像,是有人在烧鸡蛋还是什么玩意
You know? It's like, is somebody burning eggs or something?
就像,连灯光都让人恶心
Like, even the lighting is nauseating.
你知道,无论如何,就像我说的,我...呃...
You know, anyway, like I said, I, um,
我不会接受这份工作
I wouldn't have taken the job.
我是说,因...因为这个工作我才死了
I mean, I'm‐I'm dead because of it,
所以,你知道,各种角度看,我都是最倒霉的
so, you know, really in many ways I've suffered the most.
这是...呃...
It's, uh‐‐
所以,嘿
So, hey,
你怎么看,嗯?
what you think, huh?
你饿不饿?
You hungry?
我不知道你怎么想,但我想我们已经为自己赢了点
I don't know about you, bud, but I think we've earned ourselves
休息时间,对吧
a little R&R, huh?
我们应该做什么?我们应该去哪里?嗯?
What should we do? Where do we wanna go? Huh?
嘿,你知道吗,我知道泰国的一个海滩,那里什么都可以做
Hey, you know, I know a beach in Thailand where anything goes.
怎么样?
Yeah?
或者?澳门?
You know? Or Macau.
我们可以去澳门,虽然我被禁止进入葡京酒店了
We could go to Macau. Though I am banned from the Lisboa.
那是一个很长的故事,有趣的故事,但很长
That's a long story. Fun story, but a long one.
哦,嘿,果阿邦,你知道吗,每年的这个时候也很有趣
Oh! Hey! Goa's, you know, pretty fun this time of year, too.
没有什么是不能用玛格丽特酒、阳光和
Ain't nothing can't be cured by margaritas, sunshine,
更多的玛格丽特酒来治愈的
and a few more margaritas!
知道了吗
You know?
你怎么想的,嗯,你是那种喜欢在玛格丽特酒杯边缘粘盐的猴子吗?
What do you think, huh? Are you a salt‐on‐the‐rim kinda monkey?
这太荒唐了
This is absurd!
我们的法治在哪里
We've completely lost all rule of law!
猴子造成的混乱影响到了黑帮
你是说只对富人有利的法治
You mean the rule of law that only benefits the wealthy?
噢,拜托
Oh, come on!
我说的是一只猴子在大开杀戒
I'm talking about a monkey going on a killing spree!
是的,一只猴子正在清理我们政♥府♥
Yeah, a monkey that's cleaning up the corruption
认可已久的腐♥败♥
our government has sanctioned for far too long!
噢,拜托,你不是认真的吧
Oh my god, you can't be serious right now.
我...我是认真的
I‐I am serious!
我不怕说出真话
I'm not afraid to tell the truth.
哇,不是吧?好吧
Wow. Really? Okay.
我们好不容易从这整个事件中幸存下来,而你想冒着生命危险
We survived this whole ordeal and you want to risk your life again
在这里吃一顿饭?
with a meal here?
噢,秋子让你学会上厕所了,嗯?
Oh, Akiko house‐broke you, huh?
很高兴我错过了这部分
Glad I missed that part.
哦,伙计,我喜欢这些东西
Oh man. I love these things.
你将会正的享受它的,伙计
You're in for a real treat, buddy.
你的皮燕子会得到锻炼的,看见这个按钮了...
Your butthole's gonna get a workout: see this button‐‐
什么...兄弟?
What the‐‐ Dude?
什...恶魔?
Wha‐‐ A demon?
不不不,我不是恶魔
No, no, no, no, I'm not a demon!
你在说些什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
不好意思,毁了你的生活?
I'm sorry, ruined your life?
不不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
你以为是我要求变成某个愚蠢猴子的鬼魂宠物吗
You think I asked to be turned into some dumb‐ass monkey's ghost pet?
好吧,我不是那个意思,不是那个意思
Okay, I didn't mean that! I didn't mean it.
好吧,嘿,拜托了伙计,我们一路多不容易
Okay, hey, come on, man. Look how far we've come!
我可以解决的
I can fix this!
等等,等等
Wait! wait, wait, wait, wait!
回来
Come back!
猴子,我错了
Monkey, I'm sorry!
猴子
Monkey!
艺术家:FANEL
专辑名:HUMAN
歌♥曲名:Mén
剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表