剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表
stole her car and then just, you know, took off!
我是说,这就是为什么我们会有这辆卡车
I mean, that's why we have the truck!
混账埃尔文
Goddamn Elwin.
这很像在埃尔帕索
Yeah, sounds like El Paso.
那个卑鄙小人骗了我们
That scumbag double‐crossed us.
拿走了很多钱,我们想要回来
Took a lot of money, and we want it back.
当你看到埃尔文,或伊莱,不管叫什么
When you see Elwin, or Eli, whatever,
你告诉他是时候还债了
you tell him payback's coming his way.
旧账新账一起算
With a full clip.
最后的警告,琉空
带着你的部落,离开这里
我说过你不值得我浪费时间
偷袭的第一条规矩
不要发出声音
我们是好兄弟对吗?
对,好兄弟
你说过大家不会受伤的
我们给过你们好几次机会离开这里
你们以为我想杀了那个小崽子吗?
不
但为了我的部落,我会做任何事
我会为了保护我们而战
伊莱,伊莱,你要去哪?
Eli! Eli, where are you going?
见鬼,朱迪,我没时间和你解释
Goddammit, Judy, I don't have time for this!
等一下,你不能丢下我们离开的
Hold up, you are not gonna walk out on us!
滚... -啊
Just get‐‐ ‐ Ah!
噢,妈的
Oh shit.
你为什么逼我这样做
Why'd you make me do that?
呼! 我还以为你是别人呢
Phew! I thought you were somebody else.
什么?那儿么?
What? That?
拜托,那是个意外
Come on, it was an accident.
你知道我爱你妈妈
You know I love your mama.
噢耶,是的,你真是个好男人
Oh yeah, yeah. No, you're a real peach,
不是吗,埃尔文?
aren't you, Elwin?
嘿,伙计,呃
Hey, man. Uh.
我不知道你听到什么,但...
I don't know what you heard but‐‐
我知道你之前的麻烦,好吗?
I heard about your trouble! Okay?
你说这不会伤害到我们
You said it wouldn't hurt us!
布莱斯,看着我
Bryce, look at me.
我知道现在的事很吓人
I know things are scary right now.
我知道你握枪的手在颤抖
I know that gun is shaking in your hand,
而你也不知道该怎么做
and you don't know what to do.
我都知道,因为大约20年前
I know 'cause about 20 years ago,
我曾处在一个和你现在类似的状况
I was standing in a real similar spot.
相信我:
And trust me:
当你一怒之下拿起枪之后
you pick up a gun in anger,
你就再也不会放下它了
you ain't never gonna put it back down.
只要让我走出那扇门
Just let me walk out that door.
来吧,你怎么想...伙计
Come on, what do you say... champ?
不,别
No, don't!
噢,妈的,怎么会...
Oh shit! What the‐‐
对不起,对不起,真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
你动手了,孩子
You did it now, boy.
他们会因为这个把你抓住
They'll put you down for this.
快跑吧
Start running,
因为他们是不会让你走的
'cause they ain't never gonna let you go.
这就是你的命
This is your life now.
噢,妈的
Oh shit.
有的时候,你必须回忆初始,才能明白终结
不要再打哑谜了
告诉我该怎么做
多年来,我一直在努力,我希望你能融入部落
成为我们中的一员
但你的命运让你行走在两个世界之间
既不属于人类...
也不属于猴子...
但又要保证他们的安全
穿好西服
做你想做的事吧
杀手中的杀手
我没法独自做到
我不想孤独下去
把这些感觉和那个孩子一起埋起来吧
当你这样做了以后,未来也许会有惊喜
你要吃了那个吗?
生命是轮回的,混♥蛋♥
2号♥油枪10块钱
Uh, ten on two. Please.
概不退货
这个多少钱
How much are these?
选择你的
目 的 地
艺术家:Michael Nau
专辑名:Some Twist
歌♥曲名:While You Stand
我逃跑之后你就会没事的
I'm running so you don't have to.
照顾好我们的宝贝闺女
Take care of our baby girl.
我爱你
I love you.
大笔
金钱
噢,布莱斯
Oh, Bryce.
听着伙计,我...
Look, man, I‐‐
我们是个部落
We're a tribe.
是的,你知道,我...我喜欢你这么说
Yeah, you know, I‐I like the sound of that.
听着,伙计,我...呃...
Look, man. I'm, uh‐‐
你知道,我...我很抱歉,如果我以前是一个坏老师
You know, I‐I'm sorry if I was a bad mentor before.
只是,嗯...好吧,我认识几个这样的人
It's just, um, well, I've had a few of those,
我知道他们能对一个人做出什么来
and I know what they can do to a guy.
不不不,这是不行的
Oh, no, no, no, no. It's not okay.
好吧,我...我这一辈子里搞砸过很多事情
Okay, I‐I screwed up a lot of things in my life,
并且,我不希望你也是
and, well, I don't want that for you.
所以,你知道,你值得更好的
So, you know, you deserve better.
是啊
Yeah.
所以让我们,呃...让我们把报仇的事放一边吧
So let's, uh, let's bring this vengeance thing home.
你知道吗?你继续你的生活
You know? You get on with your life.
我,呃...我完成我的,对吗
I, uh... I get done with mine, right?
然后,呃...我们有什么?在选举前的两个星期
And then, uh, we got what? Like two weeks before the election?
有足够的时间来计划我们的下一步行动
Plenty of time to plan our next move.
有什么不对吗?
What's wrong?
噢见鬼
Oh shit!
通缉令:猴子,身高106.8厘米,穿西装
戴墨镜 联♥系♥电♥话♥:555-020-5199
通缉令:猴子,身高106.8厘米,穿西装
戴墨镜 联♥系♥电♥话♥:555-020-5199
通缉令:猴子,身高106.8厘米,穿西装
戴墨镜 联♥系♥电♥话♥:555-020-5199
投票截止剩余时间
投票截止剩余时间
投票截止剩余时间
投票截止剩余时间
投票截止剩余时间
投票截止剩余时间
投票截止剩余时间
呃,等等
Uh, hold up.
我在里面呆了多长时间
How long was I in there?
剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表