剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表
很可能会毁了这场选举的
could destroy this campaign.
哇,快看那家伙
Whoa, look at this guy.
我的天呀
Holy smokes.
今天你不太走运
This is not your day.
嘿,喔喔喔,别过去,好吗
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Do not go after him, okay.
他可能是黑帮的一员,但他可是个警♥察♥
He might be Yakuza, but he's still a cop.
什么都看不见
Can't see anything.
根据一个古老的日本神话
According to an ancient Japanese myth,
这口棺材里的尸体是传说中的东京保护者
this coffin contains the body of a legendary protector
名为...
of Tokyo named‐‐
由纪
Yuki!
我将恢复东京的和平
I will restore peace to Tokyo!
别紧张,这只是演出的一部分
Don't panic. That's just part of the show.
东京新闻:猴子给黑帮造成了混乱,下一个会是谁
猴子造成的混乱仍在今晚继续
Monkey mayhem continues tonight.
首先是在东京地铁上对暴♥力♥黑帮成员进行了
First, in a brutal slaughter of violent gang members
残酷的屠♥杀♥
on the Tokyo subway.
现在它又袭击了
And now he's attacked a member
东京警♥察♥局骑警队的一名队员
of the Tokyo police department's mounted division
并偷走了他的马
and stolen his horse.
这一切引出了一个问题
It all begs the question:
谁是猴子的下一个目标?
Who is next on the Monkey's hit‐list?
唉
Augh!
这太让人生气了
This is an outrage!
啊
Ahh!
我们在这一天了,结果是什么?
We've been here all day, and what is the result?
无数的尸体和更多的猴子尸体
Countless dead Yakuza and even more dead monkeys.
甚至没有一只与照片中的猴子
Not one of which is even the same species
是同一品种的
as the monkey in the photo!
这是在开玩笑吗
This is a joke, right?
杀了他
Kill him.
把他的尸体和其他猴子一起扔到后面去
Throw his body in with the other monkeys out back.
不不不 -先生们
‐ No! No! No! - Gentlemen,
我们都赞成把赏金翻倍吗?
all in favor of doubling the bounty?
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
噢,不是吧,你绝对不值那么多钱
Oh, come on, you're definitely not worth that much.
你只是新奇而已
You're a novelty act.
不不,我为什么要嫉妒?
No, no, why would I be jealous?
好吧,如果你是这个态度的话,也许我不需要再帮助你了,是吗?
Well, if that's your attitude, maybe you don't need my help anymore. Okay?
或者我...呃,我从现在开始闭嘴,怎么样?
Maybe I'll just, uh, I'll say nothing from now on. How's that?
我是说,你永远不会知道
I mean, what insights might I have?
我会有什么见解,而且我的确有一些发现
You'll never know. And I had some good ones too.
一些真正的好东西
Some real good ones.
啊噢
Uh‐oh.
那么,我肯定你能搞定那个门后的不管是什么人
Well, I'm sure you can handle whatever's coming through that door
用你的...
all by yours‐‐
哇
Whoa!
你们就是那个
Are you the ones responsible
对东京内所有杀戮负责的人吗?
for all the killing in Tokyo?
我是说,所有的?我...
I mean, all the killing? I‐‐
我叫由纪
I am Yuki.
不死的幽灵刺客
The undead ghost assassin.
这里是不是一直在搞动漫展之类的活动?
Is it like Comic Con all the time here or something?
我将吞噬你的灵魂
I will consume your soul.
可疼死我了
That hurts like hell,
但被摸的感觉可真好
but it is nice to be touched.
那么,猴子是个战士
So, the Monkey's the warrior.
我说,这他妈是怎么回事
I mean, what the hell is this?
你怎么这么出名,以至于整个星球的死亡超级英雄
You're so famous that dead superheroes are hunting you
都来追杀你?
across the astral plane?
就不要钱一样?
Like, for free?
不,我忘了,我不应该和你说话,没事了
No, I forgot. No, I'm not talking to you. Never mind.
噢嘿,你好吗,又见面了
Oh hey, how you doin? Me again.
所以说,我注意到你是一个可以被普通人看见的鬼魂
So look, I noticed you're a ghost, but people can see you
而且还有超能力?
and you have powers?
呃,我想说,这是怎么回事?
Um, I'm just... How?
你必须为这些混乱付出代价
You must pay for this chaos.
嘿,听着,我已经跟那家伙说过了好吗
Hey, look, I've been telling him that, okay.
你知道吗,你和我其实很有共同点
You know what? You and I actually have a lot in common.
你知道的,有吸引力,会发光
You know, attractive, spectral.
也许你需要一个好搭档?
Maybe you're in need of a good partner?
或者情人?
Or a lover?
噢,好吧,那就只是朋友
Ohh. Okay. Just friends then.
嘿猴子,你能帮把手吗?
Hey Monkey, could I get a little help?
噢,好极了
Oh. Wonderful.
现在怎么办,哇
Now what? Whoa!
呼呼,耶
Ho‐ho, yes!
向我新的粉丝们致敬
Shout out to all my new followers.
你们的Eiko男孩现在正在直播
Your boy Eiko is about to put on a show.
他也很有名吗?
He's famous, too?
我猜你会有个专属的杀手的
You get the murderer you deserve, I guess, huh?
哇,那是什么鬼
Whoa! What the shit!
嘿,你知道这很讽刺,我可以和鬼打架
Hey, you know the irony, I can fight a ghost.
所以,你知道,我可以帮忙,而你得解决这个巨婴司机的问题
So, you know, I could help out while you take out Baby Driver,
但是,你知道,我不是这部作品的主角,所以
but, you know, I'm not the star of this production, so‐‐
伊藤先生,你听说了吗 -嗯
‐ Ito‐san, did you hear? - Hmm.
这只猴子刚刚杀了一个警♥察♥,斋藤博之
The monkey just killed a cop. Hiro Saito.
我认为现在是时候结束这场猴子事件(恶作剧)了
I think it's time we put an end to this monkey business.
绫濑,你认识斋藤中尉吗
Haruka, did you know Lieutenant Saito?
这有什么关系?他是警♥察♥
Does it matter? He's a cop.
外表可以欺骗人
Looks can be deceiving.
你只喝可口可乐是吧
You only drink Velvet Supreme, right?
是的,健怡可乐简直太难喝
Yeah. Foolal Elite is pig shit.
没错,但是健怡可乐和可口可乐的罐子看上去一样
Exactly, but the Foolal and the Velvet Supreme cans look the same.
尽管里面的东西是完全不同的
Even though what's inside is completely different.
我认识斋藤
I knew Hiro.
我也认识他的哥哥和父亲
I also knew his brother and his father.
都是黑帮成员
All Yakuza.
所以你要说什么?这只猴子杀他没错?
So what are you saying? This monkey was right to kill him?
呃,我是说...有时候你伸手去拿
Uh, I'm saying... sometimes you reach
一罐看起来是可口可乐的饮料
for what you think is a can of Velvet Supreme,
但你得到的却是一罐难喝的其他饮料
but instead you get a can of pig shit.
这只猴子和参与你搭档谋杀案的
This monkey is connected to everyone involved
所有人都有关系
in your partner's murder.
如果他与此有任何关联的话
And if he had anything to do with it,
我会把他干掉
I'm taking him out.
只是在这行干了这么久,我不能轻易确信任何事
I've just been in this job so long I can't be sure of anything.
见鬼了,是什么?
Goddammit! What the hell?
所有单位注意
Attention all units.
所有单位注意
Attention all units:
寻找一辆引擎盖上有一只猴子的黄色跑车
look out for a yellow sports car with a monkey on the hood.
这不是玩笑
That's not a joke.
绕过去,我去截住它
Swing around, I'll head them off!
你会付出代价的
You're gonna pay for that!
你死定了
You're dead.
停下车辆,停下来
Stop the vehicle! Stop!!
噢,呦,系紧了哥们
Oh, yo! Buckle up, fam!
靠靠靠
Shit, shit, shit!
小心小心
Watch out! Watch out!
噢,噫~
Oh yikes.
这家伙看起来像一只做了化学剥皮的英国斗牛犬
Dude looks like an English bulldog that got a chemical peel.
呃,那是...呃,属于皮肤科...呃,大概...
Uh. It's a, uh, it's a dermatological, uh, thing, that, um‐‐
不管怎样,我很好,谢谢关心
Anyway, I'm fine. Thanks for asking.
噢,老天,又来了
Oh boy, here we go again.
好吧,亲爱的,我希望你准备好死完再死了
Alright, my dear, I hope you're ready to get deader.
闭嘴
Quiet.
噢喔,见鬼
Oh‐ho, shit!
我错怪你了,猴子
I misjudged you, Monkey.
我已经活了200年
I have lived for 200 years
让我学会了一件事:
and learned one thing well:
善与恶可以来自同一个令人惊讶的地方
剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表