剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表
哇! 干的漂亮!如果珍·古道尔看到这一幕,她一定会惊的拉裤子的
Woo! There you go! Jane Goodall would have shit her khakis if she saw that!
呜呼
Whoo‐hoo!
啊,你死定了,死老鼠
Oh, you're dead now, rat!
跑
Run!
来这,猴子,猴子,猴贼
Here, monkey, monkey, monkey.
你是想玩捉迷藏吗
You want to play a little hide and seek?
继续跑,兄弟,继续跑,你可以的,别往后看
Keep going, buddy! Keep going! You got it. Don't look back!
我天,这个女人太坏了
Holy shit! This lady is mean!
你已经没处可以跑了,小猴子
There's nowhere to run, little monkey.
我来在她前面帮你挡拆!你赶紧跑,有我呢
I'm gonna set a pick on her ass! Keep going, I got ya!
啊,对了,我是鬼魂
Oh, that's right, I'm a ghost.
只要一只手我就能杀了你
I don't need two arms to kill you!
哦,我靠,她玩的挺狠啊
Oh, my God, she's just gonna play through it.
这个女人怕是疯了
This woman's nuts!
你给我去死
You're gonna die!
嘿嘿
Hey, hey!
你这个白♥痴♥
You dickhead!
不
No!
救救我
Help me!
救救我 -好吧,女士,你为谁工作
Help me! ‐ All right, lady, who do you work for?
你为谁工作,噢,他妈的,她听不见我
Who do you work for? Oh, shit. She can't hear me.
嘿,问她为谁工作
Hey! Ask her who she works for!
拔掉插头
Pull the plug!
你真的什么手语都不会吗
Do you really not know any sign language?
你这个王八蛋
You cock‐sucker!
好了,好了,至少努力了
Okay. Okay. Good effort.
现在,你想审问哪一半呢?
All right, so which half do you want to interrogate?
嘿,嘿
Hey! Hey!
难道你没忘了什么吗
Aren't you forgetting something?
这是钱,你知道吗,纸币,现金,钞票
It's money. You know, cash. Moolah. Ducats.
我该怎么向你解释呢
How do I explain this?
好吧,你看,你知道有时候一只猴子有你想要的东西
Okay, look, you know how sometimes another monkey has something you want,
比如,我不知道,一根香蕉或者一包可♥卡♥因♥
like, I don't know, a banana or a bunch of cocaine?
那么,这就是你用来让他们给你的东西
Well, this is how you get them to give you that.
呃,你能不能别再自责了
Ugh, will you stop beating yourself up.
我是说,你也听到了那位女士咳嗽多厉害了,她反正也快死了
I mean, you heard that lady's cough. She was going to die anyway.
她估计最多也就再能坚持,恩,1个小时,最多了
She probably had, like, an hour to live. Tops.
不,不,这不算是补偿金
No, no, it's not blood money.
我的意思是,的确,刚才简直是血肉横飞
I mean, yes. No, it's literally splattered with blood,
没错,但这是你应得的,你知道
yeah, but you earned it, you know.
现在我们可以用它来找一些偏僻的地方
And now we can use it to find some place out of the way.
偏僻的,比如,嗯...
Someplace like, um‐‐
耶,吧啦吧啦,嗯
Yeah. Du‐du‐du‐du‐du. Hmm.
这里有免费wifi
This one has free wi‐fi.
嗯
Huh?
好了,噢,它在这
Well, okay. Oh, here we go.
噢,呀,呀
Oh, yup. Yup.
这简直是噩梦
This is a goddamn nightmare.
嗨,你能帮个忙吗
Hey, can I get a little help here?
无聊,看看还有其他的吗
Lame. Why don't you see what else is on.
噢,没错
Oh. Great.
嘿,这个意思是“多谢”
Hey, this means "thanks a lot."
我教你的第一个手语
First sign‐language lesson for you.
嘿,我要是你的话我会注意下浴缸卫生的
Hey, I'd be careful using that hot tub if I were you,
否则你要找的下一个人就是皮肤科医生
or the next person you'll have to hunt down is a dermatologist.
每个人都对高原健先生的早逝感到悲痛
Everyone is just devastated by Ken's untimely passing,
尤其是我
most of all me.
我一直期待着能在投票中击败他
I was looking forward to beating him at the polls.
这让我觉得很失望
This just feels like such a letdown.
我明白
I'm sure.
所以我会表达我的善意,我将把广♥告♥停掉
So I'm here to graciously say that I'm going to stop running ads,
取消演讲集♥会♥
cancel my rallies.
你明白的,尽管我对高原健先生依然尊重
You know, out of respect for Ken's memory.
但现在很明显... 我已经赢了
Since it's pretty obvious... I've won.
祝下次运气更好
Better luck next time.
真是个人♥渣♥
What a scumbag!
他不是来吊唁的,他是来幸灾乐祸的
He wasn't here to give his condolences, he was here to gloat!
像个畜生一样 - 秋子,好了
Like the pig he is. ‐ Akiko, not now.
看看我们! 真是一群窝囊废
And look at us! What a bunch of wimps.
我们为什么要放弃
Why did we give up?
我们只落后了几分,而且之前还...
We were only a few points behind and gaining before‐‐
之前怎样?健被枪杀?
Before what? Ken got shot?
在我们的候选人被杀之前
Before our candidate got killed?
我告诉你一个事实
I've got news for you:
你没有候选人就无法竞选
you can't have a campaign without a candidate.
我们有候选人,你
We do have a candidate. You!
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你知道高原健的全部竞选策略
You know Ken's whole strategy.
你的整个职业生涯都是帮助他当选
You've been helping him get elected his entire career.
我是一个完全没有名望的人
I'm a total unknown.
现在离选举只有不到六个星期了
It's less than six weeks before the election,
我和高原健不一样
and I'm not Ken.
我不会像他那样演讲
I can't speak like him.
不,你可以的,我可以帮你
Yes, you can. I could help you.
现在有很多的善良的意愿
There would be so much good will.
那些人♥民♥希望有人能捡起接力棒
The people are crying out for someone to pick up the baton.
它在等着你,叔叔
It's waiting for you, uncle.
这是高原健希望的
It's what Ken would have wanted.
你杀了一个年老的女人
看看你变成什么样子了
我只是想报仇
你以为暴♥力♥能让我们复活吗
哥们,醒醒,哥们
Buddy, you up? Buddy?
嗨
Hey!
哦,看来是个噩梦,显然,我不需要睡觉
Oh, what a nightmare. Apparently, I don't sleep.
你懂的, 就像,完全不用
You know. Like, at all.
啥也不想,你知道,就等着你醒
Just thinking about shit, you know. Waiting for you to get up.
顺便说一句,我不知道以前其他猴子跟你说过没
By the way, I don't know if you've been told this before,
你爱说梦话
but you talk in your sleep.
呃,叫唤,声音还特大
Uh, screech. It's loud as shit, too.
有点吓人,嘿,听着,我不介意你自言自语,但仅限于,像是...
Scary. Hey, look, I don't mind being alone with my thoughts, but only, like,
飞机起飞你得把手♥机♥放下的那段时间
for that couple of minutes on a plane where you have to put your phone away.
但一整晚的没完没了,我谢谢你
A whole night of that stuff. No, thanks.
哥们,你去哪
Dude, where you going?
在我那个年代,犯罪现场仅表示有枪击情况
Back in my day, a crime scene just meant a shooting.
哈,奇怪
Huh. Strange.
她曾经追着杀手到过那么高的地方
She chased whoever killed her high up into that machine.
一定是个出色的攀爬专家,并且身材不大
Must've been an excellent climber. And small.
也许是马戏团的成员
Maybe a circus person?
把那些枪的序列号♥找出来
Go and get the serial numbers off those guns.
我敢打赌它们与高原健的暗♥杀♥事件有关
I bet you'll find they have something to do with the Takahara assassination.
伙计,我已经很久没有这么清醒了,有,20年吧
Man, I don't think I've been sober this long for, like, 20 years.
顺便说一句,这是个坏注意
This is a terrible idea, by the way.
只有白♥痴♥才会回到犯罪现...
Only a complete idiot goes back to the scene of the‐‐
噢,我的天,这是谁
Oh, my God, who is this?
为什么一个将军会来这里查看,见鬼,编号♥128
Why is a General stopping by to check out‐‐ Holy shit! 128th!
这些人就是在机场接我的那群笨蛋
Those are the dickheads that met me at the airport.
这个人肯定就是命令他们除掉我的那个混♥蛋♥
This must be the asshole who ordered them to kill me.
对对对,是,对不起
Right. Right‐right‐right. Sorry.
还有你那个猴子部落,或者说猴子村
And your whole monkey tribe. Or village.
猴群,或者随便怎么说,你明白的
Or pod. Or whatever, you know‐‐
哇,是的,布莱斯回来了,宝贝
Woo! Yes, sir! Brycie's still got it, baby!
看见了吗,这就是为什么你要回到犯罪现象的原因
See, this is why you always return to the scene of a crime.
加油加油加油,上吧,你要把他跟丢了
Come on, come on, come on, let's go, you're losing him!
嘿,老兄
Hey, pal,
我也和你一样在出力好吧
I'm working just as hard as you are, okay.
哇
Woo!
下去,猴子
Off, monkey!
噢,等一下,呃,暂停一下
‐ Oh. Wait, hold up. Uh‐uh. Time out.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
没门,不,我从来没参加过被我杀过的人的葬礼
No way. Nope. I've never been to the funeral of someone I've killed,
我现在也不想这么做
and I'm not about to start now.
剧集 | 杀手猴(2021) | 导航列表