剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
Is better than eating leather, ain't it?
但这不够过体面的生活
But it ain't enough to live on.
反正不够像白人一样生活
Not to live like a white man, anyway.
我们为你流汗流血 你给我们减薪成这样
We gave you sweat and blood, and you cut us to nothin'
把我们弄回了隧♥道♥的屎洞里去
and send us back down that shithole of a tunnel.
我自己也在隧♥道♥里工作
I worked that tunnel myself.
股东说话了
Says the stake-holder.
给我们些股权 你让我们去哪个洞我们就去哪个洞
Well, pay us in stock, we'll go down whatever hole you want.
不想干活儿 就收拾行李
You don't want to work, pack your gear.
-不是那个... -够了
- You got it wrong... - That's enough.
你已经给他们解释了工作
You told these men what we got for 'em.
他们不想干 去萨克拉门托的火车早上开
They don't want it, train leaves in the morning for Sacramento.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
-有问题吗 -应该没有 只是
- Is something wrong? - I believe not. It is only that,
有些数字我好像对不上
there are some figures here I cannot seem to reconcile.
会计是你
You are the accountant.
可是 有些
And yet there is something,
也许是我看错了
uh, perhaps I'm not looking at it correctly,
也可能是我算错了 你能否看一眼
or there's an error I've made. If you would just have a look?
你看到应收款的这些条目吗
You see these entries, under receivables?
-这些吗 -是的 就是这里
-These here? -Yeah, precisely.
如果你不算入利息
Now, if you set aside the interest
并把这些数字加到...
and carry these figures over...
-刚德森兄弟 没问题的 -有问题
-Brother Gundersen, I'm sure it's fine. -But it is not fine!
我想可能是登记金额时
I am thinking it is a discrepancy in
出了问题 但如果不是的话
how the sums were entered but if not...
那么就可能是金额本身
well then, you see, perhaps something is wrong
出了问题
on the other end.
看起来我们已经亏空好几个月了
There would seem to be a shortfall, going back several months.
是我们收到的基金吗
In the funds we receive?
在盐湖城的基金
In, uh, Salt Lake City.
我们是被骗了吗
Are we being cheated?
我觉得只是我自己的错误
I can only think it is my mistake.
抱歉 我不该提及它 兄弟
Forgive me for even mentioning it, Brother.
提及它是你的工作
It is your job to mention it.
我之前说过 我现在再说一次
I said it before, I'll say it again,
这场竞赛的关键只有一个 淡水
race comes down to one thing, water.
我们今天派一队人去里诺 让他们开始挖井
We dispatch a crew to Reno today, have them start digging wells,
就能获得在内华达沙漠生存所需的淡水
we'll have all the water we need to survive the Nevada desert.
博汉南签字了吗
And Bohannon signed off on this?
我现在还需要博汉南签字吗
I need Bohannon's signature now?
这不是对我们的怀疑
It... It doesn't impugn us.
我觉得博汉南关于淡水的计划挺好的
I thought Bohannon's plan for water was sound.
我认识三个从萨克拉门托就为我拉石头的好手
I know three good men hauled rock for me since Sacramento,
-他们可以带队出发 -三个好手
- they can lead a crew. - Three good men?
再加上一些中国佬
Them plus some Jakes, yeah.
下次你想找我帮忙时
Next time you want a favor,
别遮遮掩掩的 斯图布里奇先生
spare me the song and dance, Mr. Strobridge.
他们完全能胜任
They're capable.
他们是累赘 昂贵的累赘
They are dead weight. Expensive dead weight,
我现在需要利用一切资源
at a time when I need all of my resources
去打通隧♥道♥
focused on breaking through that tunnel.
吉姆 查理·克罗克五年前找到你的时候
And Jim, Charlie Crocker found you five years ago.
你在圣何塞靠挖沟的微薄收入度日
You were digging ditches in San Jose for pennies a day,
现在你一个月赚一百二十五美元
and you make $125 a month as Construction Manager
还是美国历史上最伟大公♥司♥的工程经理
for the greatest enterprise in the history of America.
我只想说 每天十五美元对他们来说
All I'm saying is, $15 a day means a whole lot more to those men
比对公♥司♥重要很多
than it does to this enterprise.
在萨克拉门托 49年的淘金潮时
Back in Sacramento, during the rush of '49,
每个怀揣现金和梦想的
every jackanape with a dollar
穷小子都想找到金子发财
and a dream wanted to turn up his fortune in gold.
但是金子埋在地底下
Now, the thing about gold is, it's buried in the ground.
如果你想找到它就得使劲挖
If you wanna get it out, you gotta dig it up.
为了挖掘 你需要一样东西
In order to dig it up, you need one thing.
那时候 一把铲子十五美元
At that time, a shovel cost $15.
一张地基图 七十五美元
A plot of land, $75.
我只有九十美元 不多不少
I had $90 to my name, exactly $90.
只够买♥♥一张地基图和一把铲子
Just enough to buy a plot of land and a shovel.
或者买♥♥六把铲子
Or enough to buy six shovels.
亨廷顿五金公♥司♥首次单卖♥♥的六把
The first six sold by Huntington Hardware Incorporated.
吉姆 你可以成为手里拿着铁铲的人
And Jim, uh, you can be a man with a shovel in your hand
也可以成为把铁铲卖♥♥给
or you can be the man that sells
需要用铁铲的人的人
the shovel to the man with a shovel in his hand.
如果你想买♥♥的话售价是十五美元
That'll be $15, Mr. Strobridge,
斯图布里奇先生
if you're interested.
马特·基恩 皮特·琼斯
Matt Keane, Pete Jones,
丹·盖茨 他们都是好手
Dan Cates. They're good men.
拖家带口的好手
They're good men with families.
每天都有拖家带口的好手被炒
Good men with families get fired every day.
不要成为他们中的一员
Don't be one of 'em.
再见 斯图布里奇先生
Good day, Mr. Strobridge.
欢迎
我要一块钱的
希望上次你儿子买♥♥的东西你满意
陶先生 我们这么熟 你的钱我不要
无功不受禄 受禄必有功
那就当是礼物 别客气
左手偷窃 右手施恩
孔子说过习智三道
"By three methods we may learn wisdom.
"生而知之者 上也 学而知之者 次也
"First, by reflection, second, by imitation..."
困而学之
"And third, by experience."
又其次也"
"Which is the bitterest."
从经验得来的智慧
Wisdom gained through experience
是年轻人必须尊重长辈的原因
is the reason young men must respect their elders.
没错 陶先生 请原谅我
You are right, Ah-Tao, forgive me.
丽丽 过来
Lili!
莉莉是我这最有经验的姑娘之一
Lili is one of our most experienced girls.
想想她有多少智慧吧
Imagine the wisdom she could provide.
今晚免费 不成敬意
A free night for you, out of respect.
她能当你女儿了
多谢
回去吧
我跟你说了别乱动 给我
Now I told you not to fool with that. Give me here.
去吧 詹妮 洗手准备吃晚餐
Run along, go wash up for dinner, Janie.
我只是不想她扎破了手
I just didn't want her to prick her finger, is all.
听着
Listen.
不管发生了什么 你都会解决的
Whatever it is, you'll find a way through.
你总是这样 詹姆斯
You always do, James.
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon.
不准备请你上司坐下来吗
Aren't you going to ask your boss to sit down?
我去给你们做点晚餐 该吃饭了
Perhaps I'll fix you two some dinner, it's nearly time.
我还想拉吉姆去喝一杯呢
I was gonna take Jim away from here, get us a drink.
你怎么不说话了
I'm used to you running your mouth.
我想说的你未必喜欢听
You might not like what I gotta say.
可恶
Damn it.
你今天让我在手下面前出了丑
You cut me down today with my men.
让我显得没种
Clean gelded me.
说得好像你本来有种似得
Implies you had a pair to begin with.
我掌控住了局势
I had it under control.
-扯吧 -大方向是对的
- Hell you did. - It was moving in the right direction.
扯吧
Hell it was.
客气地请求一遍 南方佬
Ask nice, Johnny Reb.
我那不是请求
I ain't asking.
当心点 小子
Tread light, son.
你行吗
You got this?
他们抢我们的钱
They're takin' money from our pockets,
我们的食物 我们的房♥子
food from our bellies and roofs from over our heads.
他们来这 想过费心学我们的语言吗
They come over here and do they even bother to learn our language?
没有
No.
他们像正常人一样过日子吗 没有
Do they live like normal people should? No.
他们什么贡献都没
They don't contribute a goddamn thing.
只会索取
They just take.
他们当然可以干活不要钱
They can afford to work for nothing, sure,
因为他们过得是吃老鼠和虫子的生活
when they're willing to eat rats and worms.
听我说 兄弟们
Listen to me now, boys.
我不喜欢中国佬 但他们很勤劳
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表