剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
it will read about in the history books,
我打败了你 先生
I beat you, sir.
我比你先到奥格登
I beat you to Ogden.
我赢了 你输了
I win. You lose.
结束了 先生
It's over, sir.
前提是你的铁路通过了检验 克利斯
Only if your rail stands up to inspection, Collis.
有前提的
Only then.
恭喜 博汉南先生
Congratulations, Mr. Bohannon.
你做到了
You did it.
我们做到了
Hey! Hey! We did it!
是他们做到的
They did it.
现在你是什么感受
How are you feeling right about now?
我这是官方提问
For the record, of course.
感觉这事结束了
Like it's over.
那你是高兴还是悲伤呢
Does that make you happy or sad?
代价太高了
The cost was high.
你做到了不可能的 难以想象的事
You did the impossible, the unimaginable.
任何代价都是值得的吧
Is any cost really too high?
这个问题应该由总统和诗人解答
Them's is questions for presidents and poets to answer.
历史不会忘记你 博汉南先生
History will not forget you, Mr. Bohannon.
以及你做的事
Or what you did.
你说是就是吧
You say so.
那么接下来呢
So what's next?
美国最伟大的铁路工人准备做什么
For america's greatest railroad man?
中国人有句俗话
The chinamen got a saying,
世事无常 随遇而安
世事无常 随遇而安
Make friends with change, it's the only thing you can count on.
你荒谬的小计谋不会成功的
Your absurd little plan won't work.
你以为我害怕吗
You think I'm scared?
你以为我会让出奥格登
You think I'll hand you Ogden
来避免政♥府♥检查吗
to avoid a government inspection.
托马斯 我赢了
Thomas, I won.
当那些政♥府♥检查员下令你拆掉并重建一半
When those inspectors order you to rip up and rebuild
你为了讨好坎贝尔而在两边铺下的
half the shoddy track you laid either side of the 50 miles
五十英里劣质铁轨时
you buttered up for Campbell,
你失去的可就不只奥格登了
It'll cost you a hell of a lot more than Ogden.
当那些检查员检查你的铁轨时
And when those very same inspectors look at your track,
发现道钉不紧 枕木交错 靠运气连在一起
half-spiked, half tied, held together with a prayer,
他们会问一些很尖锐的问题
They're gonna ask some very tough questions,
包括你把他们的钱用到哪儿去了
Including what the hell have you done with all their money?
你会因此蹲监狱的
You'll land in jail over this.
我蹲过监狱 克利斯 我不介意重游故地
I've been there before, Collis. I'm willing to go back.
你呢
Are you?
你疯了
You're mad.
晚安 克利斯
Good night, Collis.
我给你五十万美金
I'll give you half a million dollars.
我不想要钱
I don't want the money.
七十五万美金
Three-quarters of a million dollar.
享受庆典吧
Enjoy the festivities.
看在上帝的份上 拿走吧
Oh, for Christ's sake, take it!
拿走奥格登
Take Ogden.
如果这能了结此事 托马斯 随你吧
If that will put an end to this, Thomas, by all means,
拿走吧
Take it.
但是庆典要在普瑞蒙特瑞办
But the ceremony happens at promontory,
在中太公♥司♥的领地上
On C.P. soil.
而且我要保留所有政♥府♥债券
And I keep all the government bonds.
价值两百五十万美金的债券
All two and a half million dollars' worth.
很荣幸与你做生意 克利斯
It's a pleasure doing business with you, Collis.
下地狱吧
Go to hell!
好了
Boy.
中太公♥司♥
我赢了
I won.
喝酒吗
Wine?
你或许先抵达这里
You may have gotten here first,
但是所有权归我
but I own it.
全都归我
All of it.
我与亨廷顿达成了协议
I made a deal with Huntington.
我打败了你
I beat you.
好吧
All right.
好吧 大佬
All right, doc.
你赢了
You win.
你赢了
You win.
我赢了你 博汉南
I beat you, Bohannon!
你输了
You lost!
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表