剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
This cargo is impounded by the Central Pacific
如有变化另行通知
until further notice.
把门锁起来 小子
I said, lock it up, son.
你以为你能把我们饿死吗
You think you can starve us out?
我觉得你正在非法入侵
Hmm, I think you're trespassing.
你就是这样给予我们尊重的吗
This is how you show us the respect we ask for?
人们最尊重的就是空空的肚皮了
Nothing a man respects more than an empty stomach.
这样也不能让他们回来工作
This won't get the men back to work.
他们要是想有口饭吃就会来
Will if they want to eat.
握握手
Shake hands.
上一次我看见他们时
Last I saw,
那两个蠢蛋还拼命想杀死对方呢
those two fools were trying to kill each other.
培迪一直在和德国佬喜欢的妓♥女♥鬼混
Paddy's been spending time with a whore Dutch fancies.
他们肯定得拌嘴
They're due for a chat.
你真是把这些人
You know these men
摸得一清二楚啊 麦克吉尼斯
backwards and forwards, McGinnes.
是啊 不管有没有喝醉
Aye, sober and drunk.
给你一个监管他们的活怎么样
How would you like a job supervising them?
我不是铁路工人 我也不想当
I'm not a railroad worker, nor do I intend to be.
怎么 你不喜欢领♥取♥
What, you wouldn't appreciate the security of
稳定的政♥府♥酬金吗
regular, government-backed wages?
如果你要找一个忠诚的领班
If it's a loyal foreman you're looking for,
来看住你的手下 我可以效劳
to take care of your boys, that's a service I can provide.
20元一个人
For $20 a man.
"三件式"达菲只收一半的钱
Three-Piece Duffy charged half that...
愿他的灵魂安息
God rest his soul.
博汉南走了以后 你的铁路建设就慢了下来
Your railroad is slowing down ever since Bohannon buggered off.
胡说 我一天能造五英里
Bullshit. I'm making 5 miles a day.
那是在平坦的草原上 你修到落基山脉时呢
Over flat prairie. What happens when you hit the Rockies?
我告诉你
I'll tell you what.
我明天先给你带一个来 只收15元
I'll give you the first man, starts tomorrow for 15.
如果你满意 剩下的人我都收20元一个
You like the results, I'll bring in the rest for the full 20.
第一个10元
Ten for him.
-其余的15元 -我不是在跟你讨价还价
- And fifteen for the rest. - I'm not negotiating.
我知道你不缺钱 而且约翰尼完全可以
I know you're flush and Johnny's got plenty of other things
去干别的事
he can do with his time.
快找到了
Almost got it.
好了
There.
他一直在找这个
He's been looking for that.
别让舍伊进你的房♥门
Keep Shea out of your room.
他不是你的相好
He ain't your beau.
你要是能跟他聊聊 就会发现他没那么糟
He ain't so bad once you get to talkin' to him.
我不在乎他人怎么样
I don't care how he is.
我希望你的下面能好起来
I want your clam working.
我的下面可好了 足够让你买♥♥丝绸和毛皮了
My clam's been working well enough to pay for your silks and furs.
米奇的钱又少了
Mickey's take was light again.
我现在心情不好 乔西
I ain't in the mood, Josie.
我没有偷东西
Hey, I didn't steal anything!
我发誓
I swear.
伊娃 不在我这
Eva, I don't have it.
我说过了
I told you.
放手
Hey, quit it.
这是什么
What's this?
我偷的又不是你的钱
I'm not stealing from you.
别以为我好惹 乔西
Don't mistake me for soft, Josie.
或很蠢
Or stupid.
我们就这么干 我 塞勒斯还有其他人
That's what we did, me and Cyrus and the boys.
我们把钱凑在一起
We pooled our money together.
就能在拉勒米买♥♥到一块好地了
Gonna own us a nice piece of land here in Laramie.
我看这儿屁都没有
Ain't no forty acres and a mule.
现在还没有
Nah, it ain't that now,
但有传言说
but rumor got it,
拉勒米将成为新的铁路中心
Laramie gonna be the new railroad hub.
没错
Yes, sir.
老萨姆斯可不会永远当劳工
Old Psalms ain't gonna be digging grade forever.
我这一生都在种植园里度过
I spent my whole life on the plantation.
我再也不会安定下来了
And I ain't never settling down again.
是啊
Yeah.
来看看
Look here.
每个背后都有一个故事
Each one's got a story.
你这些收藏品真是不错
Mighty fine collection you got there.
我只随身带了这些过来
Well, this just what I came up here with.
你该看看我马车里的东西
You ought to see what's in the coach.
你在邀请我去风流吗
You inviting me for a ride?
你这嘴真厉害
Well, now, there's a mouth.
你现在就说到我的嘴了
Huh? Now you're talking about my mouth.
我们才刚刚认识
And we only just met.
不知羞耻
Shame on you, now.
遇到你这样美女却不知姓名 那才叫羞耻
Shame is to meet a woman beautiful as you and not learn her name.
她的名字是玛丽·菲尔兹
Her name's Mary Fields.
埃里森小姐 你来错地方了吧
Miss Ellison, ain't you in the wrong place?
路易丝·埃里森 我是一名报道铁路的记者
Louise Ellison, I'm a journalist covering the railroad.
我希望你能回答我关于
I was just hoping to ask you a few questions about
你今早带来的那个人的几个问题
the man you brought to town this morning.
带着地图箱的那个人
He had a map case with him.
我们正在谈话呢...
We was just in the middle of a conversation...
把你那漂亮的发梳给我 我就告诉你
I'll tell you what you want to know, you give me that pretty hair comb.
怎么样
How's that?
带着箱子的人叫山姆·埃默曼
The one with the case is Sam Ammerman.
来来回♥回♥带他来了几次
Brought him back and forth a few times.
从哪里来
Back and forth from where?
加州
California.
另一家铁路公♥司♥那里
Where the other railroad at.
埃默曼先生从中太公♥司♥带了个地图箱来吗
Mr. Ammerman brought a map case from the Central Pacific?
我更喜欢你头发放下来的样子
You know, I like you better with your hair down.
进来
Come in.
你上哪儿去了
Where you been?
有事忙
Busy.
我给钱不是让你去搞垮那姑娘的 约翰
I'm not paying you to wear that girl down, John.
没什么能搞垮她的
Nothing'd wear her down.
那姑娘真是会玩儿
She's a good craic, that one.
明天 你开始干新工作吧
Tomorrow, you start a new job.
铁路领班
Railroad foreman.
你做梦吧
Hell, I do.
生意在扩张 我要你去那里干
Business is growing, and I need you out there.
我来这鬼地方是为了找乐子的
I came to this shitehole to have some fun.
我才没空累死累活看那帮贱民敲钉子
Not rouse my ass watching buggers pound spikes.
你钱多得是 雇别人啊
You've plenty of money there. Hire someone.
我不想雇别人
I don't want to hire someone.
那你自己去啊
Do it yourself then.
你知道这里头的钱哪些是用来买♥♥酒水
Do you know which one of these piles stocks the bar?
请酒保
Pays the bartenders?
办赌局 给妓♥女♥的吗
Runs the games, the whores?
我一向不太会计算
Never been more for figures.
没错
That's right.
你的天赋在别处 约翰
You've got other talents, John.
现在 我要你
And right now, I need you
在铁路上施展你的天赋
to employ them out there on the railroad.
你能帮我
Can you do that for me...
好让我来处理这个吗
...while I handle this?
当然 迈克尔
Sure, Michael.
我可以帮你
I can do that for you.
很好
Good.
说完了吗
We done?
这里有些钱
Here's some money.
你能去把你的牙补好吗
Would you ever go and get that tooth fixed?
昨天是哪个混球在打架
What shitebrain started a fight yesterday?
我们已经解决了
We already settled things.
我叫约翰尼·舍伊
My name is Johnny Shea,
我是你们的新领班
and I'm your new foreman.
我监工时 你们敢捣乱就是这个下场
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表