剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
威廉
William.
我没料到还会再见到你
Didn't 'spect we'd be seeing you again.
那么
Well...
我来了
...here I be.
好啊 威廉
Hello, William.
娜奥米在里面吗
Is Naomi within?
我来抱你
I got you.
你回来了
You came back.
瑞典佬死了
The Swede's dead.
希望你会留下来吃晚饭
Well, I hope you'd stay for supper.
我不能一直住在野外
I can't live out here forever.
独自要做太多事了
It's too much work alone.
很危险
Dangerous.
而且 天父也不想让我们这样
Besides, it ain't what the Heavenly Father wants for us.
乖啦 多吃点鸡肉 看起来很好吃
Come on now. Have some more of that chicken. Looks real good.
父亲不同意先知对托尔·刚德森的看法
Father disagreed with the Prophet on Thor Gundersen.
他们驱逐了他 还有我们
Got him cast out. And us with him.
我知道
I know.
你说你要去哪里
So, where'd you say you're headed?
我没说
I didn't.
还没定
That ain't settled.
烤箱里有个苹果派
I got an apple pie in the oven.
精致的碟子
Good plates...
苹果派
Apple pie...
你得到了皇家的待遇 博汉南先生
You got the royal treatment, Mr. Bohannon.
你想吃最后一块饼干吗
Would you like that last biscuit?
-不用了 谢谢 -你确定吗
- No, thank you. - You sure?
娜奥米厨艺很棒
Naomi's a fine cook.
-艾萨克 -怎么了
- Isaac? - What?
-你就是啊 -谢谢你们的晚餐
- You are. - Thank you for dinner.
我吃饱了
I've had enough.
拜托 留下来过夜吧
Please. Stay the night.
当然啦
Of course.
我们欢迎你
You're welcome to.
我睡在谷仓里
I'll sleep in the barn.
威廉
William.
博汉南先生
Mr. Bohannon...
对晚餐的事很抱歉
I'm sorry about supper.
我该看出这对你来说很艰难 但已经过了很久了
Should've seen it'd be hard on you, but it's been so long...
她是我妻子
She's my wife.
威廉是我儿子
William's my son.
丈夫的意义就是无论疾病还是健康都要在一起
Sickness and health is what it means to be a husband.
我们发过誓
We swore an oath.
你让她一个人面对天花
You left her to smallpox.
艾萨克
Isaac.
娜奥米和我有共同的信念 博汉南先生
Naomi and I share a faith, Mr. Bohannon.
我们也发过誓
You see, we also swore an oath.
在你走了很久之后
After you were long gone.
但区别就在
But the difference is...
我绝对不会离开她
...I will never ride away from her.
好吧 我们先休息
All right. Let's just get some rest.
早上再聊这些 好吗
We'll talk everything over in the morning. All right?
好 你先走吧
All right. Go on.
没事 我马上来
It's all right. I'll be right in.
谢谢你救了他们
Thank you for saving them.
押送那个禽兽
For dispatching that monster.
瑞典佬给我们的生活都蒙上了阴影 文森先生
The Swede cast a long shadow over all our lives, Mr. Vinson.
我们早上会离开这里 博汉南先生
We'll be moving on in the morning, Mr. Bohannon.
我建议你也这样做
I suggest you do the same.
欢迎回家 杜兰特先生
Welcome home, Mr. Durant.
家 拉勒米吗 不算是
Home? Laramie? Hardly.
运气好的话
With any luck,
这条铁路很快就会穿过
the railroad will be through the entire godforsaken territory
凄凉的俄怀明州的土地了
of Wyoming before long.
你肯定不会想念拉勒米的
Surely you won't miss Laramie.
不是因为这事
Nah, that ain't it.
我只是
I just...
我也不知道 杜兰特先生
I don't know, Mr. Durant.
我衣食无忧 很安全
I'm warm, I'm safe. Got a full belly.
-我本该觉得感恩 但 -你是厌倦了
- I ought to feel grateful, but... - Ennui.
厌倦什么了
On what?
当我们得到我们以为想得到的东西时
There's a certain dissatisfaction sets in
会有不满的感觉
when we get what we think we want.
是的 厌倦了
Yeah. Ennui.
我猜就是因为这个吧
I guess that's it.
-他们在那边多久了 -从今早开始
- How long have they been there? - Since this morning.
这是火车带来的报纸
This came in on the train.
有关夏安镇成为新的铁路枢纽
Something about Cheyenne being the new railroad hub?
夏安镇成为铁路枢纽中心
抱歉 诺伯斯先生
I am sorry, Mr. Nobles,
但是我无能为力
but there is nothing I can do for any of you.
你可以把我们的钱还给我们
You can give us back our money.
我确信铁路会愿意
I am sure the railroad'd be
按照目前的价值买♥♥回你们的地
willing to buy back your land at the current value.
夏安镇成了枢纽以后我们的地已经没什么价值了
Current value's jack shit now that Cheyenne's the hub.
我们花大价钱买♥♥地的唯一原因
The only reason we bought in so high
就是你说拉勒米会成为枢纽
is 'cause you told us Laramie was gonna be the hub.
因为是我这么跟她说的
Because that's what I told her.
我当时是这么认为的
's what I believed at the time.
不幸的是 纽约管理层的
Unfortunately, we are subject
突发奇想改变了这一切
to the whims of the executives in New York.
帕莫夫人接受了这一事实 我们都是
Now, Mrs. Palmer was taken in, as we all were.
她比我们好过多了
She's come out a lot nicer.
她那个夏安镇的高级旅店价值涨了三倍
That fancy Cheyenne hotel of hers has tripled in value
而她卖♥♥给我的土地连猪都养不了
while the dirt she sold me ain't fit to raise hogs.
我会私人买♥♥回所有的
I will personally buy back
拉勒米土地契约
all Laramie land deeds
在目前的价格上每英亩加十分
at 10 cents an acre above the going rate.
走吧兄弟们 这里闻起来像马粪
Come on, boys. Smells like horseshit in here.
我一直不知道你在找我
I never knew you was looking for me.
一开始在保卫站
Started at the fort.
后来是盐湖城
Then Salt Lake City,
在那里我听说了天花的事
where I heard about the smallpox.
娜奥米 如果我知道的话
Naomi, if I would've known...
那不是你的错
That wasn't your fault.
我从来没有发出消息
I never sent word.
感觉就像我只抓住了你心的一小片
It only ever felt like I caught a tiny piece of your heart...
在那个黑夜里孤寂的谷仓
This one dark night in a lonesome barn...
一夜的罪恶
One night of sin...
不要那么说
Don't say that.
那是我跟你去铁路的原因
It's why I went with you to the railroad.
因为我已经要求你付出了很多
'Cause I'd already asked so much of you, I...
我不能再让你留在保卫站了
I couldn't ask you to stay in that fort.
而且那时夏安镇看起来很有趣
And Cheyenne seemed exciting at the time.
但那样不对
Just wasn't the right thing.
对威廉不好
Not for William.
我明白
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 你不用跟我道歉
No. You don't owe me that.
你从没有亏欠过我什么
You never owed me a thing.
所以我可以轻易地看着你离我们而去
That's, that's why I could watch you ride away from us so easy.
我希望我没有那么做
I wished I hadn't.
我从联太公♥司♥辞职
I quit the Union Pacific...
去找你和威廉
to look for you and William.
在荒野里搜索了好几个月
I spent months in the wilderness, just searching.
我从没停止过想念你
I ain't ever stopped thinking about you.
娜奥米 求你了
Naomi. Please.
我还计划造房♥子呢
I was planning a house.
我在这里
I'm here.
知道吗...
You know...
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表