剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表
怀俄明州 拉勒米
最后一站 到终点了
Last stop. End of the line.
除了你 山姆
'Cept you, Sam.
你欠我一杯酒
You owe me a drink.
两杯威士忌
Two whiskeys.
再来一杯他喝的东西
Plus whatever he's having.
瓶子就在那里呢
Bottle's right there.
我猜我不大想倒
Guess I don't feel much like pouring.
没事 我们去...
It's all right, we'll just, uh, head right up...
我有钱 如果你怕的是这个
I've got money, if that's the holdup.
给他看看钱 山姆
Show him the money, Sam.
我觉得你最好出去 小姐
Methinks you best be on your way, miss.
我想称呼你为小姐比较合适吧
Assuming that's the appropriate way to refer to you.
告诉你吧
Tell you what.
你不想卖♥♥酒给我
You don't want to sell me nothing,
那我跟你打赌赢酒
I'll bet you for it.
我赌一块
I'll bet you a dollar...
我一拳就能打倒你
I can knock you out in one punch.
好吧
All right. So...
所以赌的是你能把我打倒在地
So the bet's on you knocking me to the floor.
除非你不想失去脸上迷人的笑容
Unless you don't want to muss that pretty smile of yours.
那好吧
All right, then.
一拳
One punch.
一块
One dollar.
如果我没倒下那怎么办呢
And, uh, what happens when I don't go down?
我猜你们已经心里有数了
I imagine you boys have thoughts on that already.
那这条跟着你的欢快的狮子狗呢...
And what about the sprightly poodle who's follow...
你说两杯威士忌吗
Two whiskeys, you said?
再来一杯他喝的东西
Plus whatever he's having.
是马车夫玛丽吗
Stagecoach Mary, is it?
正名是玛丽·菲尔兹
Proper name's Mary Fields.
好吧
Well,
菲尔兹小姐
Miss Fields...
欢迎来到拉勒米
Welcome to Laramie.
开牢门
Open it up.
你们要离开小镇了
You boys is leaving town.
去哪里
Leaving town where?
除了这里哪里都行 走吧
Anywhere but here. Come on.
没时间整那个了 我们走吧
Ain't no time for that. Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
你们这群中国佬看什么看
What're you Jakes looking at?
闭嘴 马特 看在上帝的份上
Shut your mouth, Matt, for Christ sakes.
上去 快点
Up. Now.
走
Go!
退开
Back.
退开
Back!
退开 退后
Back. Back up!
好了 让工人们上车吧
All right. Let's load 'em up.
隧♥道♥不会自己建好
Tunnel ain't gonna build itself.
陶
Tao?
陶先生
Mr. Tao.
你选择无罪释放那些杀人犯吗
You choose to let the murderers go free?
是法律选择的
Law chose.
上车吧
Now, load up.
各位兄弟
你们不是这么容易就放弃了吧
那几个白人将我们的同胞活生生吊死
大家有目共睹
而这两个白人刚刚将他们无罪释放
摆明了是蛇鼠一窝
他们现在还若无其事地叫你们回去做事
我和你们讲啊 这条铁路啊
这条铁路没了我们
不成大器
所以我们一定要团结一致
拿回我们应得的尊严
开工吧 中国佬
Uh... Let's go to work, John.
我说了 开工吧
I said, let's go to work!
我这条命啊
他们都不放在眼里
你们各位兄弟的命
你们想想会值多少
我说了快他妈给我滚上火车
I said get up on that damn train!
你们一定要为自己讨回公道
和我一起坐下抗♥议♥
坐下抗♥议♥
我说了 上车吧
I said, load 'em up.
陶先生 把这些人弄上火车去
Mr. Tao, get these men up on that train.
别 不要
No, uh-uh.
不 那样不行
No, that ain't the way.
我猜你刚刚用那小演讲表明了你的立场
Guess you made your point with your little speech right there.
我想我把问题重新带回了铁路办公室
I thought I made it back in the railroad office.
工人不工作 就没有工资拿 你也一样
Men don't work, they don't get paid, and neither do you.
那些人刚刚明白 白人可以杀中国人
Those men just learned that a white man can kill a Chinese man,
不但不受惩罚 还能免费搭车出城
and all he'll get is a free ride out of town.
我无法改变法律
I can't change the law.
让你的人工作去
Get your people back to work.
除非你们满足我们所列的要求
After you address our list of demands.
执行商定好的八小时工作日
Enforcement of the agreed-upon eight-hour workday.
你个人担♥保♥停止殴打工人
Your personal guarantee to stop the beatings.
每月每人加薪5美元
Five dollar raise, per worker, per month.
你想要他们拿更多的钱
You want them to get paid more,
就不要再克扣他们的工资了
stop skimming their wages.
工人团队的力量
The strength of your workforce
来源于工人的尊严 博汉南先生
derives from the integrity of your workers, Mr. Bohannon.
你必须给予他们应得的尊重
You must show them the respect they deserve.
你是指你应得的尊重吧
You mean, the respect you deserve?
我还有一个要求
I have one other demand.
适量的中太公♥司♥的股份
A modest stake in the Central Pacific Railroad.
就说...2%吧
Say... two percent.
是啊
Yeah.
不 我...
No, I...
工作日和减少殴打工人好说 但...
I'll give you the workday and curtail the beatings. But...
不涨工资 没有股份
No raise and no stake.
今天就得让工人们返工
Get the men back to work today.
我对股份的要求没有商量余地
My request for a stake is non-negotiable.
抱歉 这清单上可没写
Sorry. Ain't on the list.
在美国的人的薪金取决于他们的自身价值
Men in America are compensated based upon their value.
在你承认我的价值之前
Until you acknowledge mine,
你的铁路不会再前进一英寸
your railroad will not move another inch.
这是中太公♥司♥穿越犹他的新线路
Central Pacific's new route through Utah.
他们想从煤田走 杜兰特先生
They got their eyes on the coal fields, Mr. Durant.
这里 大盐湖东边
Here, east of the Great Salt Lake.
等我修到韦伯峡谷 那群加州混♥蛋♥
Well, those California cretins won't be through the Sierras
都穿不过谢拉山脉
by the time I reach Weber Canyon.
博汉南接管以后
Our progress on the C.P.
中太公♥司♥的进度加快了很多
has sped up since Bohannon took over the work.
那个背后捅刀的小人
That fustilarian backstabber!
他当面骗我
You know, he lied to my face
转头就加入了敌营
and before my back was turned, he joined the enemy.
我可没忘这事
I haven't forgotten that.
等在加州边境见到他们
I will grind him and Huntington to dust
我会把他和亨廷顿挫骨扬灰
when I meet them at the California border.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
早上好
Good morning.
他在开会
He's in a meeting.
私人会议
It's a private meeting.
他今天会接受我采访吗
Any chance he'll have a comment for me today?
不可能
None whatsoever.
艾比还好吗
How's Abby?
很糟糕
Miserable.
自♥由♥记者当得还好吗
How's the life of a freelance writer?
一样糟糕
Equally miserable.
马蒂 我的要求不高
Look, Marty, I'm not asking for keys to the safe,
只是想知道谁在里面
just who's on the other side of that door.
测量员
Surveyor.
带着地图箱来的
Came with a map case.
你不觉得烦心吗
Does it bother you that
联太公♥司♥的董事长在和
the board chairman of the Union Pacific is
测量员会面
剧集 | 地狱之轮(2011) | 导航列表